3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
burbchits 30.11.19 05:12 am

What do you like Disciples 3? (Disciples 3: Renaissance)

About the world of Disciples 3: Renaissance we see a huge number of negative feedback.The reasons are clear - the bugs, the unfinished balance and a lot of additional nuances.In my opinion the problem is that most expect new Disciples 2, and got Heroes... And began to start up the game all serious.
But if we consider Disciples 3: Renaissance + Undead Horde as a separate project,then see some of his atmospheric, Gothic elements, that is. She liked me and,in contrast to the same Characters.I'd love to hear what you like(if so) Disciples 3,and do you see in this series potential?

PS When it was a fan of Disciples 2. It's a shame that the series has huge potential,but one wrong step destroys the whole universe.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Biopsih 30.11.19

VERY impressed with the game. The graph is great, story is decent, and the music from the game I even found on the Internet and the Mp3 player itself threw. Worked better battle than the Heroes, but unfortunately Disciples 3 is a bit stodgy.

B
Bianor 30.11.19

Like the name. Is there some kind of atmospheric, Gothic elements, that is. Even units like the portraits - very well-engineered.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 30.11.19

Good story, nice characters(Hargus taxis!). The game has a good flow, with the transition to the system of heroes of the battles become more dynamic. The main plus Disciples 3 is that it came out(unlike STAR 3). Of the minuses is worth noting the large number of bugs, the complete uselessness of thieves(why they all left) and strange system places of power.

h
hamingu 30.11.19

The variety of missions well.

S
Strazhnica Teni 30.11.19

Good plot, characters(especially liked Aarhus, imbued I to it). The game is fairly atmospheric. And yet the game is gorgeous, stunning, mesmerizing music.

f
freisnd 30.11.19

The stuff is quite good, and the fighting is like.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 30.11.19

I liked its atmosphere, good for stratezhki, graphs, enjoyable soundtrack, and character design much, not every RPG so detailed patterns on the armor and clothes draws, and then stratezhka and this specification. Oh, and hargus cool people)

y
yarilomaster 29.11.21

Haven't played for a long time, and only went through one campaign. The game is boring, not as stylish as part 2. The vibe from her is not at all like that.