3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 01.12.19 02:36 am

Upgrade your PC for subway? (Metro Exodus)

Kompets I have weak. 2014 is not renewed.

i5 2400
gtx780ti
RAM 12 gig
ssd 240 gig
monitor 120 Hz 27 inch

In principle, compactor pulls this game on medium, it is comfortable to play, especially playing with a gamepad. But the taste of dick in her mouth from the iron allows you to enjoy a good appeasing and ultra gastroectomy.

In General, the meaning of this. Thinking of taking 2080 rtx (no ti) and the monitor 32 inch 2K ips. The money piece 90.
What do you say?
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashley33 01.12.19

a very good computer IMHO, PERC rules, memory for five years is enough, the card's good too - he is not the bottom. No need of PC to have a race like cell phones - can hardware become obsolete in two years. My opinion - for one game never to change anything not worth it, the metro way sooooo not optimized. Now, if over time each of the coming games will rivet the brain - as it did with the Phenom - tired of fighting with the fact that they game would not load (although it went well - so publishers stupidly tried to convince us that the processors are outdated, while the ones gave a great performance) and had to go on I don't need FX. Wait ,look how they behave other games this year.

A
Ar4er2016 01.12.19

Dogma
And the old CPU I want to leave?

D
Dogmit 01.12.19

Ar4er2016
So far, Yes. In the future you can buy. Only need me just to take the mother+percents+ram. And it is about 35-40 pieces.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.12.19

i5 2400 will not open 2080 rtx rested in weak processor wakes fps sucks, better buy 1070, rtx fuck he only for the majors to boast the percent of normal buy for 30K + your monitor

D
Dogmit 01.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
The fact of the matter is that when they took all the 780ti is also discouraged, although I do not regretted never. Maybe the fps is less, but still when I bought that card powerful.

v
vitalik76 01.12.19

Dogma wrote:
Thinking of taking 2080 rtx (no ti) and the monitor 32 inch 2K ips. The money piece 90.
What do you say?
Let's say that the looser will take the graphics card, the faster you will have to take new ones. Because take 2080Ti. Graphics card the game loaded stronger processor and some super-duper processor it is not required. Any i7 of the eighth generation will come up with a excess.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 01.12.19

And the power supply will draw?

D
Dyadya Malavi 01.12.19

Dogma
Kompets I dishesi. 2014 hasn't updated
gtx780ti
RAM 12 gig
ssd 240 gig
monitor 120 Hz 27 inch

Wow gnesinsky)))

You have a old processor,that's it, change
On i5 9600K for example

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.12.19

Dogma
so the point is that the i5 2400 to reveal 2080 rtx and wakes shitty fps with friezes in this whole ambush, I don't know you can later buy the 6 core intel the game to pull the game 2019

D
Dogmit 01.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
need to try and fly all

D
Ded MastDay 01.12.19

Dogma
Percent shit, it first needs to be changed. On ultra you can't play, there will be friezes. And none will be idle.

v
vitalik76 01.12.19

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
and wakes shitty fps with friezes in this whole ambush
Do not dramatize. A normal processor can take for a sum significantly less than the graphics card. The game don't need a 32 core processor with a frequency of 5GHz. Normal with 6 cores will fit and play he pulls up with a excess. Well, something like i7 8700, which is now about 25000rub that in comparison with the card, penny. If this seems like a lot, you i5 the eighth generation to pick up. In any case, to accept the small inconveniences to purchase of the processor is much simpler. Upgrade video card is more important, the author is not in 640 by 480 will play, and 2K.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.12.19

you can buy a graphics card and then processor
but Peck's savvy is such that the video card is more expendable thing and processor more fundamental
therefore znachitsya if after the purchase of the card will say 1 godec+ full upgradesa the meaning a bit
and pitch in the current configuration with selective replacement of the CPU card or the game respectable probably will not pull

D
Ded MastDay 01.12.19

vitalik76 wrote:
Normal with 6 cores will fit and play he pulls up with a excess. Well, something like 8700 i7
No one is arguing that, but he has a i5-2400 and change it, like, its not going to. At the very same stone i5-3470. Vidyuhi even 1060 cope with the new games on high, but the percent is suffocating. Everything rests in him. Only percent because you have to lower the settings and put up with slowdowns and fps drops.

D
Dogmit 01.12.19

At the same time can tell me is it normal monitor?

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.12.19

Ashley33
Ashley33 wrote:
so publishers stupidly tried to convince us that the processors are outdated, while the ones were given excellent performance
Recently launched a Evil Within 2 Phenomenon 2 x4 940BE.And was unpleasantly surprised load 7950 at 60%,while it is Risen to 84% loaded and uses him 30-35%
EW2 on the Phenomenon

Dogma
The trouble still is that if a super-duper card will stick to their Prots, even when the load is at 99%, you'll get much lower FPS than with a more powerful CPU.You will need RAM to turn up 2133Мгц at least

v
vitalik76 01.12.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
he has a i5-2400 and change it, it seems like it is not going
Percent. it is necessary to change unambiguously, but if the author was going to buy a large monitor, graphics card is more important. To take 1060 now, it's money down the drain, because you can upgrade to it with medium settings go to high... well, it's funny. It is necessary to go on extreme (nakraynyak ultra) with RTX in games today in order for tomorrow hurt some were.. To the video card through the year has been middling, it is necessary to take 2080Ti. A couple of years and she in the Premier League stretch.

v
vitalik76 01.12.19

Dogma wrote:
At the same time can tell me is it normal monitor?
From a pure gaming monitor, it requires one frame rate to at least 120Hz. But again, to obtain this frequency in games need the best graphics card. Perhaps now more sense to buy a processor and graphics card, and the monitor can wait.

D
DEDGAMER 01.12.19

Buy Curling irons and not worry if the attendants there,if not,collect the system unit again,the main first percent.,then a video.

D
Ded MastDay 01.12.19

vitalik76
1060 now to take I do not advise anyone, I just compare to what cards his current Prots. Of course, if finances allow, what is not worth saving, it's the video card. If you take it by far the top.
vitalik76 wrote:
Perhaps now more sense to buy a processor and graphics card, and the monitor can wait.
Good advice, I would have done.