3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 01.12.19 02:36 am

Upgrade your PC for subway? (Metro Exodus)

Kompets I have weak. 2014 is not renewed.

i5 2400
gtx780ti
RAM 12 gig
ssd 240 gig
monitor 120 Hz 27 inch

In principle, compactor pulls this game on medium, it is comfortable to play, especially playing with a gamepad. But the taste of dick in her mouth from the iron allows you to enjoy a good appeasing and ultra gastroectomy.

In General, the meaning of this. Thinking of taking 2080 rtx (no ti) and the monitor 32 inch 2K ips. The money piece 90.
What do you say?
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 01.12.19

DEDGAMER wrote:
Buy Curling irons and not worry
And play with gnesinsky 30 fps.

L
Linch2000 01.12.19

Actually the upgrade is not for one game, but in General for comfortable play in all games. So, it is advisable to do the upgrade on MAXIMO (relatively). To last seven years. Well, if the attendants strained, the middle segment of iron required. But there are not any GTX 1060.
As there is a wise saying says - We are not so rich to buy cheap things.

L
Linch2000 01.12.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
And play with gnesinsky 30 fps.
Yes, throw for 4K rubles for each game. )))

v
vitalik76 01.12.19

Linch2000 wrote:
But there are not any GTX 1060.
1060-Yu could take time, if its used/free gave. But to buy a new one and build around it the whole upgrade is to change the last day last. It is better to dig.
Linch2000 wrote:
Yes, throw for 4K rubles for each game.
Yes, there is another question. Taking the console will have to change the shooters on a gamepad, that the shooter is not the best solution. Taking the console it is necessary to clearly understand why you take it. Games of different genres, some are easier to play on PC, others on consoles.

S
Sprintin 01.12.19

Dogma
you would Prots have changed better.
and this game is not worth it.
teksturki so-so, but also on ultra.

Yes, it is possible to save a little.
take 1660ti received performance 1070, and the CPU i7 8700, or 1070-1080, p is not particularly as long as the games looks a winner.

W
WanRoi 01.12.19

Dogma wrote:
gtx780ti

In General, the meaning of this. Thinking of taking 2080 rtx (no ti) and the monitor 32 inch 2K ips. The money piece 90.
What do you say?
Snickering.

W
WanRoi 01.12.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
Vidyuhi even 1060 cope with the new games on high, but the percent is suffocating.
Spoiler
If by new games means releases 2017-2018, Yes the graphics card is good. Games this year, it is very difficult to develop(AAA), so we see, in most cases, pine technical component of the game. As in the joke:
Spoilerlippe and Optimization went to work. Worked for a month, worked tirelessly and without sparing the stomach. At the end of the month Magnifier and Optimization went to get paid...
Sori, I will not spoil.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.12.19

WanRoi
WanRoi wrote:
If by new games means releases 2017-2018, Yes the graphics card is good. Games this year, it is very difficult to develop(AAA), so we see, in most cases, pine technical component of the game
Resident Evil 2 is good.
Spoiler

FarCry New Dawn only bench run on 7950
Spoiler

W
WanRoi 01.12.19

[Denis]
If I see something here it is in a specific game(Metro Exodus) and the Recommended settings from GeForce GTX 1070. This is the minimum, which is considered by the developers, for the game with a good picture.

L
Listoman 01.12.19

WanRoi
Only here in the game game of the year 2014, a good picture there and does not smell)

N
Neimovernyy 01.12.19

Listoman
teksturki fatty there

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.12.19

WanRoi
1066 is not enough for high in FHD?And if POSIX and Feierverk disable?

p
pechenkii 01.12.19

[Denis]
At ultra off havorka and without vertical sync 45 fps(sometimes drop to 30) in busy locations(the Caspian sea)

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.12.19

pechenkii
How about freezes/lags?

p
pechenkii 01.12.19

[Denis]
Less 30 fps does not fall, sort of)

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 01.12.19

Dogma
You have a percent the bottom. Afpaas you especially will not grow, vidyuhi will stall. You better get on the secondary i7 2600 memory 8GB with two straps and 1070. Will be cheaper and more productive, applecom will smear.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.12.19

pechenkii
I don't mean drawdown

p
pechenkii 01.12.19

[Denis]
The friezes were very rarely on other graphics settings.Yesterday the game on the SSD moved the MB that helped. But this is not accurate)

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.12.19

pechenkii
I have games on the HDD 7200об/min,32Mb cache.Metro podlagivaet.And so, people complained about the friezes

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19

Dogma wrote:
In principle, compactor pulls this game on medium to play it safe
But the taste of dick in her mouth
so the taste may not affiliated with iron?)
but in fact what you do not like ,at least you were monitoring cut 780ti is the same as the 970 ,I average quiet the whole way had 60+fps ,the picture between medium and ultra is almost different texture ,not lathering,the trees do not become flat ,when the video memory passes there you have friezes ,but in a file there can be a couple sliders to spin without affecting the picture .

Look at the tests of this game on top config and they're drawdowns +the game need SSD ,without it also there are drawdowns ,if the game is on hard
good to take with Alika 1240v2 or i7-3770 and vidyahu 2070
monitor that 2K still and 144 Hz?) hardly 2080 will be given as many APF on the ultra ,in new games