3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 02.09.19 11:27 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The largest cave in the industry

Hello!

We are starting a new TOP-10, and its theme is "The largest cave in the industry." We want to compile a list of the most famous and prominent failures by user PlayGround.ru. Keep in mind that Faile can be not only a bad game, but any action from developers or other individuals from industry, which caused a great resonance.

At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE options, appropriate to the subject rating. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Describe your option. Don't forget to mention the name of the person/company. If your option had something to do with a specific game, please give its exact name in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, or only name in any other language, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only the first three proposed options.

From them we will select the most popular, appropriate and related to the topic of the proposal will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
70 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 02.09.19

Mass Effect 3 with my narkomankoy crazy ending and a fucking traffic light,but actually the plot in the third part also leaked.
Aliens: Colonial Marines then I think no comment.
In the third place I would put two games
The awful port of Dark Souks and to put it mildly, too bad the port of Batman: Arkham Knight,only there is one fundamental difference,Batman: Arkham Knight was even withdrawn from sale and in the end corrected,and Krivorukov FromSoftware did not deign to release a single patch.

p
pechenkii 02.09.19

Luchbox star wars battlefront 2

M
Micr0 02.09.19

1. No man's sky
What was promised and what he did. A cautionary tale.

2. Watch Dogs
For me personally it was a blow. How did it look nice, and as a result underestimated the game. Due to good ideas and AAA budget still managed to pull the game from failure, but osadochek remained.

3. Mafia 3
And again, the game was playable, but still it was evident that the game has cut many planned mechanics, some things had to be redone, and a lot of bugs at release with lighting and departures, it is clear that it was clearly not a level set by the previous parts of the series.

h
hardqest 02.09.19

1:No Man's Sky from Hello Games until the NEXT patch,Sean Murray all Nai...deceived,this will fail to remember everything...Oh,no,there is still 2:Star Citizen that can dunk in der...mud,as the release of this game may not take place,and become something like MMM for gamers.Even though she has a demo that runs through the super computer at the Pentagon,but it will not be the demo of the game,which forced millions of fans to experience the real horror,namely game 3:Silent Hills,which promoted the great kojima drilled and made a demo-game is known to the extent that the AAA project would envy.But Sony said nah...nafig Kojima,and we will never see this game.

Z
Zozik10 02.09.19

Mass Effect Andromeda, its production and development

S
SpartanSoap 02.09.19

Star Wars Battlefront 2 and luchbox
The announcement of the XBOX One
The dismissal of Kojima and MGSV unfinished, then move on Konami slot machines

A
Andrey Zadorozhnyy 02.09.19

1) the announcement of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (which could of misery to overtake....
2) the announcement of the elder scrolls 6

a
airstorm 02.09.19

1. jowood entertainment - the Greed of the publisher was the reason for the release of the raw version of the game Gothic 3 with a bunch of bugs and defects. So was buried the legendary Gothic series (and the publisher!). Perhaps the most epic fail of the last decade
2. Ubisoft and the collapse of the series assassins creed - after the success of the first game and the release of the excellent second part, the developers have pursued conveyor the product of the exhaustion of Finance. In total from the 3 parts of the game became commonplace conveyor product devoid of the atmosphere so carefully created in the first 2 parts. (By the way the same situation with Far Cry. After a great 3 part 4 part clichéd and cloned Primal... even the map in several places coincided!
3. Electronic Arts - here I do not know HOW, could you manage to bury 3 of the project Command & Conquer: Tiberium series, Red Alert and Generals. Feil with the last parts of the Tiberium and Red Alert... New Generals was not released.

b
back37 02.09.19

Lada racing club or NFS Underground smoker... tempting trailers, a lot of PR in the gaming media and in the end something unplayable on release
Postal 3 previous parts though and not particularly deep plot, but it was something catchy, and all the inherent mechanics was working as it should... but part 3 is something, enough to try to ignite spilled gasoline
Flatout 3 what will happen if the rights to the brand get pictures? That's right - something painfully familiar... another Lada racing club, but without the tuner, there's probably every schoolboy first saw Unity or Unreal Engine of the presets would have done something much more playable :D

A
Alex Kovaiskii 02.09.19

1) Mass Effect Andromeda - development facial animation.
2) Star citizen - sucking money from the players and the unfinished century. Do you remember what kind of donut for the game is 300 bucks you can have dinner with the developer?
3) Ubisoft graphics downgrade in Watch Dogs

A
Anddruxa 02.09.19

Kindergarten in the thread are full)
1. Feil Shogi because Drimkasta and her departure from the console market.
2. Feil and the death of THQ.
3. Well, the most important fail the Crisis game 1983 .

V
Viktor Lapin 02.09.19

Watch Dogs. Theme game amazing.
Assassin Odyssey. This rape of Laura was not even in the originals.
fallout 4. It's just the degradation of the whole game. Sometimes, of course, there is progress, but stocks a lot more.

O
Oleg V 02.09.19

here in a nutshell not tell, as the whole Fleur took another 7 years ago... additions to GTA 4; additions to heroes 5 and later in this series of games; series games students... Gothic 3 with the addition of Gothic 4 Supplement; mass effect has started to disappoint in the 2nd part and was disappointed in the third (in the Andromeda have not played); bioshok infinity; the series of games assassin kriid starting with 3rd part... wargame Europe escalas (I think so) and like her Tom Clancy... the list can be very long...

M
Mr_Fisherman 02.09.19

1) Mafia 3
2) No man's sky
3) Mass Effect Andromeda
I think the comments here are unnecessary

S
Salvador Gunzerker 02.09.19

1) undo Sillent Hill's.
2) Promises and the reality of No Man's Sky.
3) Cheating developers of Aliens: Colonial Marines.

L
Lodurr 02.09.19

The kids all ME trying to hatiti. :))
1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - that it was Faile Faile so, the successful the restart of the series in history, which essentially buried the series to AC. And this is the moment when, apparently, Ubisoft decided on games are generally not steamed. After this game the next game Faile to pale, The same as The Division, etc.
2. Mafia III in which the mafia had nothing left, this is not talking about the Negro mafia. )
3. Metro: Last Light, which players suddenly found that in the last game suffered for nothing, such podlyanki from the developers, no one expected. ))
Although the main Subway feil still out, but until today that LL this place.

V
VICH68 02.09.19

Doom (2016) - multiplayer no
Watch Dogs - waiting for GTA5 level as the plot and chart got below average (bummer year)
Valve - their own series and their fans. Rabushka promises the announcement of the game, pause - silence - iiii wooooot of anaaaaa card game DOTA2)) or simulator build bridges (mega olomide and the mockery of the decade)

I
Int0xicate 02.09.19

1. Mafia 3. The mafia here does not smell, the mafia in name only, and the rest is some kind of clone of GTA 5.
2. Fallout 4. Even as a game in the open world, if you forget the name of Fallout, the game is full of feces.
3. EA with its lutrogale in Battlefront 2017 and new Kinderfeld 5.

P
Pavel1150 02.09.19

Mass Effect Andromeda
Mafia 3
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag & Unity

I
Int0xicate 02.09.19

VICH68
Corny Yes, Valve makes stuffing that periodically glows in gaming news and ballyhoo. To all sorts of leaks about the third parts of their franchises and announcements should be treated with skepticism.