3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 02.09.19 11:27 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The largest cave in the industry

Hello!

We are starting a new TOP-10, and its theme is "The largest cave in the industry." We want to compile a list of the most famous and prominent failures by user PlayGround.ru. Keep in mind that Faile can be not only a bad game, but any action from developers or other individuals from industry, which caused a great resonance.

At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE options, appropriate to the subject rating. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Describe your option. Don't forget to mention the name of the person/company. If your option had something to do with a specific game, please give its exact name in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, or only name in any other language, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only the first three proposed options.

From them we will select the most popular, appropriate and related to the topic of the proposal will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
70 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARIOSA 02.09.19

Metro Exodus migration
Homefront 2 - the hopelessly sad

G
Game KAKTUS 02.09.19

Stalker 2 release date 2021 - it is not epic fail!!!
Underground outcome - the transfer release date
Valve is the attitude of the fans, where's my HL3 ????

T
TheHouse 02.09.19

1) Kinect 2.0 (In fact of course the coolest thing, but people want relaxati before Monica or Telecom, and not jumping like lunatics, though there is still a curve and marketing, and poor support to blame) - plus the first batch of Xbox One was only included with the add-on device, making the box worth$ 100! more expensive than the PS4. Pure fail due to the aggressive useless (rather unsubstantiated) device.
2) Ride to Hell: Retribution. there is nothing to comment. Direct GTA killer was prepared, but it turned out ridiculous...
3) Well and here I can choose either Umbrella Corps =) or Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
While Battleborn course with Lawbreakers I remember....and no no, probably the most great epic(ironically) fail to consider -
Radical Heights! so felski feil feil) even the rest can not take it, but without this top not top at all)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.09.19

1. The bankruptcy of Black Isle and buying the rights to Fallout to Bethesda.

V
VoltZZZ 02.09.19

1. The dismissal of Kojima from Konami
2. The game No man's sky

I
Imelstorn 02.09.19

1) Mass Effect 3 - the ending
2) Mass Effect: Andromeda - the whole game
3) Arcania: Gothic 4

x
xDimiDx 02.09.19

Diablo 3
sacred 4
epikfeyl☺

Z
Z126 02.09.19

1 No man's sky - on promised a lot of good things , but at release they were not.
2 Mass effect 3 - the ending
3 Mass Effect Andromeda - a complete failure . Freezing series.

I
Ingbelial 02.09.19

Mass Effect Andromeda

P
PYCAP 02.09.19

New generals on a mobile platform

D
Dr. Smith 02.09.19

Mass Effect 3 - and it is not only in the sink of the endings, and generally in the discharge of the original story in which the Reapers were just looking for a way to save the universe from death as a result of exposure to a zero element. Instead, they did the usual robots with motivation type kill all humans.
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition is a very bad port to PC was for fans of a blow to the heart, and the curve has become the benchmark curve control in the industry.
The whole exhibition is EA at E3 is one big fail, there is even no comment.

K
Kenshii 02.09.19

NVIDIA with their rtx and 2K series, will be the same as feil and hairworks still a bunch of vistapanel. And from games dayz crap, and of course bf 5 down, and batlfrontt 2

D
Ded Sasay 02.09.19

CD Project and downgrade of Witcher 3, the poles shitting my pants on full, heh heh

k
kvitos 02.09.19

Andromeda
Half 3
Rage 3

T
True Otaku 02.09.19

No Man's Sky
Mass Effect Andromeda
Duke Nukem Forever

b
b1mbo 02.09.19

1 - Moronic policy leaders Segui, which served as the chain of unpleasant events over which the company left the console market.
2 - EA with her delusions widespread implementation of monetization in all its projects
3 - Buried Silents Hills Kojima from Konami a very big omission

S
Splatterhouse 02.09.19

1 case studies
2 DayZ
3 Konami pojarevska P. T.

M
Mortimeer 02.09.19

1. Lawbreakers
2. Radical Heights!
3. The withdrawal of the suit PUBG in the direction of Epic Games (Fortnite)

T
Tim7472 02.09.19

1) the Release of No Man's Sky
2) Closing Telltale Games until the completion of the Final Season, and in General what the company is merged as the number
3) the Game is Too Human, which was in production hell for 10 years, and after its withdrawal, because of the judicial mess with Epic Games publisher was ordered to destroy all unsold copies of the game and to pay Epic $10 Lyamov

M
MelShlemming 02.09.19

1. Warface is an interesting first project is ruined. Yes so ruined that I now allergic to ALL online games.
2. NFS Most Wanted 2012 - cover up name.
3. Lock On: Modern Air Combat - after the Flanker was expected something more.