3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 03.12.19 05:25 am

What to play new year's eve?

Want this new year's eve notch in some cool game. Used to play multiplayer games and gave gifts to teammates, but after last year I kicked a couple of times(with good game) decided not to do that.

Any idea what the game will fit somewhere between feerverki in the dark sky and a salad Mimosa?
Will fit any genre, the main atmosphere and simple gamplay - in strategy, I definitely will not play)
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

A follower is not the same
A follower is not the same wrote:
what is loneliness? what are we talking about? whores in Russia a great many, not in the twentieth century we live, if you already went to the theme in this side...
Subject went in the side of new year's eve.Tell me that after the chimes, drinking champagne, running down to Bake.A minimum of two hours out from the table
Although, lost sight of working in night on NG.For example,if you go to PG in the first hour of the night of 1 January, definitely a king of the games will publish another opinion.And he is not alone.In principle, Yes, a moot point)

Masha
The last (and only) time a drunk was played 10 years ago in the clear Sky.Was really courage.But it's not new year's eve with friends from the old company a good drink.And so, not like alcoholic classes.We have in the fridge two bottles of vodka for almost a year lie, nobody touches them.An opened one

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 03.12.19

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Tell me that after the chimes, drinking champagne, running down to Bake.A minimum of two hours out from the table
this time I will go to bed at 21:00

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

A follower is not the same

Then we pokehack

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 03.12.19

If the mother, the processor and graphics card to 31 will have time to reach it , in Tarkov will sigrano and Warframe. Zadrotstvovat will not. While the wolf and it will push you come, comrades, and teammates congratulate, and then at the table, Oliviero and sandwiches with caviar there.

V
Vaipen 03.12.19

There is a game about the Troll kuzyu where he for some locations of stomping to the castle of Scylla. Briefly, the tube and does not napryazhno. Just before the speech Vova can pass.