3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 03.12.19 05:25 am

What to play new year's eve?

Want this new year's eve notch in some cool game. Used to play multiplayer games and gave gifts to teammates, but after last year I kicked a couple of times(with good game) decided not to do that.

Any idea what the game will fit somewhere between feerverki in the dark sky and a salad Mimosa?
Will fit any genre, the main atmosphere and simple gamplay - in strategy, I definitely will not play)
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 03.12.19

I loved the 31 December in the evening to drive in CS 1.6/Source and SAMP, a direct tradition was, went on another hour even after tied online trochilinae, and ceased to go when you have no one left there knew.
From single games, well, the first MGS I ran in on new years eve many times, the first Max Payne, the second Uncharted.
You MGS recommended, it is winter, it is a tube (because old), it is short, it is light on the appropriate level of complexity. For maximum atmosphere, it would be ideal to play on the old TV.

I do not know what I will play, too, could be in MGS to be cut, but I recently have ran twice in a row.

p.s. You had me stumped with this topic, too, now sitting scratching their head. I would like something old and with online, thought about the Demon's Souls, as once played on new year's and stayed warm cozy memories, but there servers disabled. Maybe multiplayer GTA IV, but it is too fall or something.

l
legusor 03.12.19

play postal eternal damnation.

d
dilat 03.12.19

NightGameMassacre
Try to play games by which you have nostalgia

M
MrGrave 03.12.19

In fact, a favorite and preferably old. One new year's eve I passed Sonic Adventure, the other - Sid Meier's Pirates, last year it was the first Knights of the Old Republic. Can be something with winter mood, like Arkham Origins or the first Max Payne.

r
requiemmm 03.12.19

In Kerbal Space Program?) It is simple, Yes and no to what does not oblige, collected the rocket met the dawn in orbit, landed on the pole with a thermometer and a jar of green manure, observed, shut down the game for another year. No saving the worlds, there was no tension, just the designer of all the flying stuff.
There's still Eureka, this hack from ice axes. In winter it is necessary to save men from the penguins, who are trying to flatten their fat Asses, if I remember correctly. This is also the designer stuff with cartoon graphics, simple and more fun.

Personally, I prefer new year's eve to review your favorite movies and video, tradition.

K
K1600 GT 03.12.19

NightGameMassacre
Better with the woman celebrate this holiday. And igrulki not going anywhere. Don't waste your time. After NG so you will have time for them.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 03.12.19

Personally, I criticise Skyrim for bugs, the lack of any depth in the role-playing system, lacklustre dialogue and the inability to play normally without mods. But! What Skyrim wins, so it is in the atmospherics. Then you and the snow-capped mountains, tundra, deciduous forests, misty swamps. All seasoned with a great soundtrack. So, oddly enough, it has to be a good option for Christmas parties.

V
Voin Morgota 03.12.19

Spin the bottle.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

What to play new year's eve?
A woman
As I understand it, someone here does not like women?))

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 03.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
are you stupid or what ?

so fuck ng as you offer, this is how Dolby...m need to be
apparently you're too young and stupid

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

A follower is not the same
We don't need women, we game give).Especially in the New Year)

Y

Denis Kyokushin
dude asks about games and not about how to meet ng
what does this offtopic

L
LightHOwUSE 03.12.19

Or Batman Arkham origin or Dead Space 3 or Far Cry 4 (for the Himalayas). Although, given that for me NG has become not only a celebration of snow (which is usually rather on the 7th number occurs), and a celebration of nostalgia. And because I probably pereproydu MoH Allied Assault. In addition, there are as many as two missions about the snow. Well, or Commandos 2. The third mission very much in line with the winter mood.

S
Silentip 03.12.19

I remember a couple of times celebrated the new year in WoW lich king brother, yet the mood was!

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

Dude asks about what to play new year's eve.This is to meet.Because loneliness.Friends and acquaintances all run up who where.And someone died before the age of 40.To meet no one with whom

m
masha 03.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
If it's from a cool game gets fun, in honor of the new year holiday fun will be twice more. If it is within a year does not drink and drink a bit, then play will be more fun.

I once for New year new year's eve played the game OSU! online, drunken sort of clicked and in multiplayer play, chat wrote something, it was over 8 years ago, and the impressions are vivid still.

If the mood happens, you need to use.

Y

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Because loneliness.
what is loneliness? what are we talking about? whores in Russia a great many, not in the twentieth century we live, if you already went to the theme in this side...
and anyway how do we know that the TC is an adult, maybe he's five - 10 years, and he dreams only about the games.

V
Voin Morgota 03.12.19

Masha
Masha wrote:
If it is within a year does not drink and drink a bit, then play will be more fun.
Lucky I'm drunk can not play, only Dead Space so passed. Coward damn creepy.

Y

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
only Dead Space so passed.
just decided to pereproyti
PPC curve, and have forgotten what it is

V
Voin Morgota 03.12.19

Well I month ago the trilogy has passed, only DLTS in the third not finished. A control I a remake of resident evil first wanted the feather to go, but management did not bother.