3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanBrigadir 03.12.19 05:25 am

Does the game on Windows 7 (Need for Speed: Heat)

Does the game on Windows 7 checked someone or not
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 03.12.19

Rulebreaker
No. Only ten

R
RuslanBrigadir 03.12.19

Ar4er2016
I asked someone checked or not and you write so no rough I'm sure you're sitting at 10 and unknown

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 03.12.19

Rulebreaker
I checked. it is when you try to install gives an error, saying you have a system not supported!

R
RuslanBrigadir 03.12.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
so have to wait for pirates to release or bypass this error in the store

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 03.12.19

Rulebreaker
I agree, I wait, pray and hope that pirates will bypass it! but if not, then the game goes to hell for her to go back to 10, well, for anything!

R
RuslanBrigadir 03.12.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
I agree

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 03.12.19

Rulebreaker
so far I only have 2 games snub who came out exclusively for the stupid 10! GRID, NFS Heat

A
Ar4er2016 03.12.19

Rulebreaker
Why rude? My friend tried to run it on Windows 7 and not hire. What is the problem to establish a top ten at least the second system, if need this game and following that will come out more?

M
MODERN_GEAR 03.12.19

Using snapshot, you can, but it takes 20 to 40 minutes (the last time took more than an hour). And working fine but each time to arrange dances with a tambourine...
After 5 times actually broke origins.
Set up a second system, the only way solved the problem. Again, pirates and 7ke will start most likely, since the game does not have a strict peg to dx 11.

R
RuslanBrigadier 16.02.21

Ar4er2016
problem I do not want to install it that's all

A
Ar4er2016 16.02.21

RuslanBrigadier
As you wish. Your business.

i
insel260 16.02.21

RuslanBrigadier
https://www.playground.ru/need_for_speed_heat
There is a tab "System requirements" on the right. There you can read what the game works on.

But you can always put a virtual OS and roll the necessary software or programs onto it. Thus, switching between, for example, 7th and 10th. Installing a virtual OS takes a little longer than a typical Windows installation. And if there is still a product with virtualization enabled, then switching between OSes will occur almost instantly, which is very convenient in my opinion.

And in general I do not understand why 10ka annoys you so much? It just eats a little more RAM (wines 7 - 300 mb, wines 10 - 800 mb in idle). And so, she has no more disadvantages!

N
NoneOne2010 16.02.21

Works on wines 7sp1, you can download

a
andrejka mak 16.02.21

it is installed, but when trying to connect to ea it crashes

a
andrejka mak 16.02.21

NoneOne2010
fucking crashes

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

RuslanBrigadier wrote:
Does the game work for Windows 7 ...
The pirate works for me, but it starts every other time.

l
lwader 16.02.21

SonyK_2
In Documents Need for Speed ​​Heat settings in the folder you delete the file PROFILEOPTIONS with a size of 129 kb and the game will start. I checked it, it starts, but I don't know if I need to delete it again the next time I start it. PROFILEOPTIONS_profile do not delete custom graphics settings in it.

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

lwader
Thanks, helps.
... I don't know if I need to delete it again the next time I start it ...
When how: most often yes, but sometimes it starts without deleting.

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.02.21

in general, I crashed a couple of times BUT I have the 7th Windows on the second disk of the game, installed everything at once, the cheat started working, and everything while tfu tfu tfu is saved

v
vovasez 16.02.21

I do not know, my calm starts at 7