3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanBrigadir 03.12.19 05:25 am

Does the game on Windows 7 (Need for Speed: Heat)

Does the game on Windows 7 checked someone or not
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha12345789 16.02.21

Guys, don't "la-la" !!!!! I have 7ka * 64bit and everything starts up. Yes, there are departures at any time, but not often. and the game is not as bad as I read in the comments on youtube. The plot and the music are a complete hat, and everything else (including physics (except for 5-6 cars)) is fine. Riding at night is generally beyond praise! I myself love Mostvanted, but here of course the graphics of the night city captivate!

F
FixControl 16.02.21

Windows 7, pirate. The game works. Despite all the friezes, bugs and crashes, only pirates will go to my and your seven, since the licensed version from Origin starts only under 10.

L
Luna617 16.02.21

Windows 7 64 bit, 32 gb RAM, Z170A MSI, ZOTAC 1080TI AMP EXTREME 11GB-Pirate is installed and launched (run as admin) Regardless, graphics settings are ultra, or high, or even medium, the frame rate drops from 60 (maximum) up to 15 (minimum). I think that Win10 was "taught" to work better with processors (intentionally) in order to discourage people from the seven

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

Luna617
Luna617 wrote:
Windows 7 64 bit ... Pirate installs and starts ... Regardless, the graphics settings are ultra, or high, or even medium, the frame rate drops from 60 (maximum) to 15 (minimum). I think that Win10 was "taught" to work better with processors (deliberately) in order to discourage people from the seven ...
Drawdowns usually occur when the CPU does not "take out" - try to monitor its total load and all cores / threads separately. And if it's not difficult - record a video and put it here, it is desirable that you can see the load and clock frequency of individual processor cores / threads.

In addition, the pirate had a curve tablet - it did not work with all processors (as I don’t know now, I played more than a year ago). But on my bucket with 7 there were no special problems (though sometimes I had to "shamanize" with the launch), except for the sudden "highlights" (config in the profile and captions for the video).
Spoiler

L
Luna617 09.03.21

Have a nice day! Thanks for the advice, but I won't bother with this game. I understand that there are drawdowns on the processor, but that's the point! Win10 is better at handling multi-core processors, and that's a fact. It would be possible to "teach" Win7 as well, but ... In GTA 5 I play on ultra (except for shadows, they are in the standard), the rest is on ultra, in 4K resolution. Stable 55-60 frames. The game is also in REDUX, so the graphon there, as they say, was screwed FROM THE SOUL)))) NFS HEAT is not intentionally optimized. She even manages to freeze at 9900K. True, for a short time, but still. And if I monitor the load on the cores, then I will definitely post the results here. Not yet before. Thanks for the comment!

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 05.08.21

I have vin8.1x64 with all packs of directives, .NET and other redists until 2021; sistemniki5-4430,16gbDDR3, 2tbHDD.

The pirate is not installed, the repack lies on the external screw (everything is installed from it to the internal one faster than from the internal to another internal one, although the internal game itself works three times faster) when trying to start the setup it gives runtime error at 362: 4149 / out of string range. After closing the error window, a runtime error at 323: 415 / internal error: an attempt was made to access wisardform before it has been created appears. Quantum mechanics pulled ...

A
AndreyDok 28.10.21

Lelik_mc_kawai
More Far Edge 5

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

AndreyDok
Far Cry 5 has Windows 7 SP1 minimum requirements.