3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abgalter 03.12.19 05:25 am

Rifle (Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts)

What rifle with a silencer,or the muffler screwed?
In the third sniper, it was obvious before purchase.Here you can money to waste.
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApMaJIuH 03.12.19

Sniper Rifle
СпойлерSV-AMUR – Glos. BB, AMY, DARPA.
MODEL RON B82 – DTK, the Flame is Quenched. BB, Ot.N, DARPA.
REESE ESP 2020 – Glos. BB, AMY, Ot.P.
KVZ SVD-M – Glos. AMY, POM.P. P. PR.
SIRIS T50 – Glos. BB, Ot.P. P. PR.
B95 CHRIS – Flame Gus, DTK. BB, AMY, POM.P.
STURM-PRECISION – Glos. BB, POM.P, Ot.P.
BLOWER R93 – Glos. POM.P, Ot.P. P. PR.
SOO KSV 2020 – Glos. BB, POM.P. P. PR.
MADISON EMS 25 – Glos. POM.P. P. PR, DARPA.

BB – armor-Piercing
Ot.P – Explosive Ammo
POM.P – Marking Cartridges
P. PR – Ammo Bait
DARPA – Homing Bullets

c
ctrax 03.12.19

STURM-PRECISION - the most powerful rifle with tipped, heavy.
MODEL RON B82 - the most powerful rifle in the game, will also be available in a cartoon after a full leveling Persian.

a
abgalter 03.12.19

ApMaJIuH
Here spasibki!!

a
abgalter 03.12.19

fear
Caliber 50? As in the previous?

c
ctrax 03.12.19

abgalter
if you honestly, 3rd part, in this respect, was more professionally done; they beat real 3 caliber cartridges and rifles, and under every caliber special cartridges separately.

the contracts made it easy almost to the level of the 2nd part.
there is *heavy ammo* (animation dismemberment, like 50калибр)
*regular rounds* for all other rifles.
well, the special ammo - unisex.
and each rifle bluntly spelled out what cartridge it uses, or after a hard or regular.

a
abgalter 03.12.19

fear
Yes 3rd was ice.
And rifles,in fact,only Amour and taxis,in the ratio range of\damage\quiet.
And put,for some reason,either the muffler,or the flame extinguisher.
Even weaker then the SVD parameters.

V
Viktor.T. 03.12.19

fear
Welcome.
And what's the multiplayer like in the description of a single game?

c
ctrax 03.12.19

Victor.T.
developed as promised in December to add the cartoon, but it's still a dream.

V
Viktor.T. 03.12.19

fear
Okay,and then I think to take or not, and if the multiplayer is maybe worth buying.
Thank you.

c
ctrax 03.12.19

do not buy, cartoon waiting.
fear sho would be like with a 3rd part, promised in a month and released after a year.

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

Comrades.. and who knows how to put on Glushak MODEL B82 RON... What are the files responsible for it? Are there any fashion... as well As the application Glushak for assault rifles?

c
ctrax 03.12.19

Glushak to this model is not provided.
if forced to fasten Glushak on the other rifle - buggy textures.
the easiest thing is to edit the rifle and make it the *language*, or rather the sound will be as usual but the AI will not be on the Nevo to respond.
this principle works for any gun...

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

fear
Only you forgot to add that RON B82 MODEL without Glushak and shot it even with a flash suppressor is heard at the other end of the map and after one shot all the NPCs start to run like cockroaches and hide .... And this is on medium difficulty level.. What is the maximum... I imagine... This rifle will only fit one shot - one kill and primenimo only to the goal! You can certainly use it to clean up the location After each shot is necessary to change the position.. Because rise of the drones all begin to look in the direction from which was heard the shot.... That is if you add some sort of Makar silencer to this rifle then Yes it is IMBA! Caliber,damage,range,Ammo, make it the most powerful! Generally I don't like the system that I can't select the ammo for weapons, and given what is,as sight and silencer....STURM-PRECISION - not bad but no bullets DARPA which significantly facilitate progress through the missions in the game...At the moment, SV-AMUR is the only alternative... that the truth is there is no explosive ammo... I'll wait maybe someone will make a mini mod to craft weapons and use the silencer for all rifles

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

fear
Which file? Where and how to edit...And kind of cartridges to change or add?

c
ctrax 03.12.19

file Syb06_barrettM82a1
default lines:
param name=noise_generation value=110
param name=noise_alarm_radius value=60

mean:
shot heard at 110m
if you shoot from a distance of less than 60m AI will instantly lift nix

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

fear
And cartridges to change...or you can add

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

fear
And change the settings of the other rifles... And where all this stuff is in a folder... So if you apply Glushak from SOO KSV 2020 what sound this will not happen or a bug... I just modinagar this series when not engaged... So I don't know in which folder are the weapons and edit it

c
ctrax 03.12.19

x:\ SGWC \ gamesdk \ scripts \ Entities \ Items \ XML \ Weapons \ SniperRifles \

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

fear
why it can't find the file items opened using win rar came to items and then this file I have no

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

fear
2 file with the name IntersetObject and intersetPoint and all...then have a letter J begins.....what I do not wcekly...