3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19 05:57 am

In many games 60+ fps, but the picture is not smooth

What could be the problem? In some games, like: Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Dota 2(best personal Finance camera), Apex Legends, there are freezes, regardless of game settings, be it minimal or ultra, FPS everywhere 60+. No freezes, no drops, and it freezes like a weak video card, only FPS is normal.
Freezes happen just when the camera is rotated texture in the center, and when you lift the mouse up or lowered down, where a monotonous background or a little texture, brakes disappear, ie to take Battlefield 4, FPS 100+ when you look in the center when you rotate the camera, there is a slowdown when looking at the sky FPS is 150+ and the freezes disappear completely. The temperature of all components of the system is normal, no viruses, system reinstalled, all drivers from official sites, put both new and old. Network no problem. Checked the temperature in the AfterBurner and Aida.
Have noticed that in games jumps Time frame in AfterBurner. When you turn on Vert.sync issue is fixed partially, but only partially and not in all games, say DotA completely eliminates the braking and the apex, not completely. Chewed everything as best I could.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard MSI Gaming Plus B450
RAM Samsung M378A5143TB2-CTD 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (Timings 19-19-19-32) (2pcs) (8146 MB)
The video card GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Monitor AOC i2481FXH
Disk drive WDC WD10EZEX-21WN4A0 (1 TB, 7200 RPM, SATA-III)
Disk drive Samsung SSD 850 120GB (120 GB, SATA-III)
Power supply AeroCool VX-750 750W
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

Hawk_SV
Opera little 8 ,is uploading from disk, hence the friezes
on razanah memory must be the presenting sign from the 3100 frequency with normal timings

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
For DotA is a little 8 gigs ? I certainly understand that the RAM I have is not a game, the timings sucks, but not as much as it does ? I mean, no drops, freezes, FPS a stable 60+, unless RAM can affect such freezes ?

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

Hawk_SV
well, if paralelno something else open ,such as the UK then Yes

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
The fact of the matter is that I'm always close when I go to play some online game. If through steam, then close even the origin, and Vice versa

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

8Gb by modern standards this is very little memory. Now the standard is 16GB. With 8Gb of paging file does not get rid of, and with it the freezes happen any more. Otherwise, turn on vertical sync - it is necessary that at any point in the game where you would not look camera your iron issued no less than 60fps. Then it will be fine. But, I think, the graphics card you have is not all that will be given. Video card you have a second candidate to replace after memory.

l
legusor 03.12.19

add another 8GB of RAM and all.

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

vitalik76
Well, You really have my PC in a bottom down. I left out games that meet all the requirements, and not too hard, like Dota 2, Battlefield 4. These games my PC will be enough. Here it is clearly not in the memory, and certainly not with the video card. I believe in the timings from the RAM, but about everything else - no.

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

Hawk_SV wrote:
Battlefield 4. These games my PC will be enough. Here it is clearly not in the memory
What about Battlefield 4 I do not have to tell. I played a lot, even on an old computer where it was 12Gb operatives. Hours for 5 games of battle all the operatives managed to complete and began friezes stronger and stronger and in the end the flight with a reboot. And it was at 12Gb operatives, and you do only 8. However, if you believe that your iron has ogogo, then don't do anything. With the active use of the swap file 8Gb should be enough, but then on the frieze do not complain.

About stable 60fps. Here is my current computer Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz, ASUS Prime Z370-P, ASUS GTX1080 8Gb, 64GB Hyperx DDR4-2666, 970 SSD Samsung EVO 1TB, Windows 10. And I must say not all games on maximum settings possible to obtain a stable 60fps. And you tell me about the power of 1060 to tell.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 03.12.19

Hawk_SV
Turn on Vsync.

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
With Vsync becomes too smooth, the mouse, like clockwork, I have personally even then you can't get a lock on enemy)

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

Hawk_SV
Hawk_SV wrote:
For DotA is a little 8 gigs ? I certainly understand that the RAM I have is not a game, the timings sucks, but not as much as it does ?
And timings for wild 2666Мгц, and in a single channel.By the way,are you monitoring the RAM frequency?And then suddenly you bought 2666Мгц,and works in 2133Мгц.I took 16GB 3000Мгц,and by default the motherboard sets 2133Мгц.Look in the BIOS.And Yes, if 19-19-19-32 is on the straps the inscription, in the real world can be more at a frequency of 2666Мгц

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
In two channels, did you notice in brackets I put two RAM in the second socket and 4 installed. And so, works on the frequency

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 03.12.19

Hawk_SV
Then your version of freesync or g-sync. As the gaps are connected with the vertical synchronization.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

Hawk_SV
Well, you frequency, looked?

Alexander Kozlov E.
Vertikalka not moreover,he lacked RAM and frequency, and timing, and perhaps in volume with his card.I have up to 8 GB comes at high settings in FHD, and it can be put.But Dotco I don't play, don't know how much she eats.

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
Watched

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

Hawk_SV
And yet, you're talking about will Dotco.Here's an example of old games on the Riesen 5 1500Х frequency 1550Мгц:
Spoiler
But on Phenomenon 2 x4 940 880Мгц:
Spoiler
The Riesen in the old games can manifest itself is not as expected from them
And, most likely, your motherboard level is not suitable.I originally wanted to take 4х4Гб,and it turned out that in the recommended is only 8 gigs.Update the BIOS and drive a lath at least to 3133Мгц.
If the drive does not work, then you have to change

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
Tried to overclock, start with 2933, and timings at 16-18-18, nothing has changed.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

Hawk_SV
2933Мгц is because the BIOS is not updated.Wish you 3200Мгц.I have this frequency level is not taken.At what frequency the percent of work?Just I percent originally worked like this:
Spoiler
While I'm in Win 10 is not turned on the performance mode.And it became like this:
Spoiler
In CPU-Z look

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
No, 2933, it's because I put for the 300MHz difference would give, even with reduced timings. BIOS updated. Percent works 4000-4100мгц

H
Hawk_SV 03.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
By the way, for fun, on the contrary I lowered the frequency of changes also did not see, so it's not the frequencies and timings, but about the volume, Battle 4 and Dothan not eaten anything, so that they have enough