3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksimfighter 13.09.19 09:55 pm

Why is the steam version of the game is still not hacked ? (Gears 5)

Why is the steam version of the game is still not hacked ?
41 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 13.09.19

Magnum 500
In Lugansk, the average salary is 120 dollars so alas... For Russia to buy 2-5 games a year and the norm..but the point is if torrents same will lie

The above written reasons. Kind of the same thing, but there is a difference. Try the same weights 5 to play. Like wrote. hacked in the day, people wrote to the boiling water, and cackled with delight, but not visible to the people playing.

l
lexandr37 13.09.19

Now play a broken version to steam.Liked the game.I and 4 part was.

_
_Archer_ 13.09.19

Magnum 500
average maybe $ 120, but with a head on their shoulders and a desire to work to make money desiatich times more in Ukraine...that's just people used to go to the University or, as most in the Bourse...then get some job where at least the minimum salary paid to sit and whine...but in order to make a living you need to constantly learn and develop...but that's because for many hard, it's easier to sit and blame the government...

M
Magnum 500 13.09.19

_Archer_
You have the wrong logic. I know very little of those who learns and develops, people live a normal life at home with family and not behind a Desk until retirement or three jobs if only to blame the government in a disgraceful salaries. Blame the officials but not the mythical lazy. One work should result in earnings for the three - husband, wife and child.But what is happening in Eastern Ukraine now there is no excuse. About $ 120 I still overstated, we're 60-70 dollars as SN many which offer. Flood in Siem reap finish

a
airstorm 26.01.21

A few minutes ago, news appeared on reddit about another BYPASS protection. This is not a hack, but still!

L
Lex-one 26.01.21

airstorm
MMm, protection has long been bypassed, there is a way to launch.

a
airstorm 26.01.21

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich
Yes, a full-fledged hacking would be helpful - it would be easier.

L
Lex-one 26.01.21

airstorm
Whoever wants it easier will buy.
In the meantime, we have what we have.

a
airstorm 26.01.21

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich
Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich wrote:
Whoever wants it easier will buy.

Whoever wants it simpler will JUST wait for the hack! Downloading it is much EASIER and CHEAPER than buying;)

F
Friendaid 26.01.21

The game is hacked by CODEX today

l
legusor 26.01.21

FriendAid
approved

F
Friendaid 26.01.21

legusor
I would have thrown you a screen from reddit, but the news is already on the main page of pg

V
Voodi 26.01.21

FriendAid
googled this word "approved"

N
NoneOne2010 26.01.21

Choy Windows 8.1 is not supported by the crack.

I
IaRietz 26.01.21

NoneOne2010
and here the crack .. the eight does not appear in the system requirements of the game initially .. either 10 (side), or 10 and 7 (steam) and dx12 is emulated and requires a little more powerful VC on the seven.

M
Magnum 500 26.01.21

Can anyone say if it goes to 7x64? do not offer ten. I would have checked it myself, but the weight is oh-oh ..

S
Subaru MotorSports 26.01.21

Magnum 500
Comes with latest updates.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 26.01.21

I have seen your gears. Shit. For its time. Neither play nor buy does not cause desire.

k
kolinmah 16.02.21

Spiny
You already zai .. ali majors. People have no money. Is this incomprehensible? And of course I would have bought it if there were grandmas.

k
kolinmah 16.02.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
What to play then? Drive, grafonist, with humor. At times you can.