3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Myrkin 03.12.19 06:02 am

Launch the pirate with the mod. (XCOM 2)

People.
If you want to play with mods (the same mods Long War), then you need to run the game with file
XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\Launcher\ModLauncherWPF.exe
But, in order for the game to start with him - or you need to install the game in default folder steam
steam\steamapps\common\xcom 2
Or do a mklink, typing in the command prompt (from administrator, essno)
mklink /d C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2 D:\Games\XCOM 2
Where D:\Games\XCOM 2 is the place where you installed the game, and Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2 - a place where you have installed the steam.

I hope this thread will be useful :)
With Respect.
51 Comments
Sort by:
B
But Vitaly 03.12.19

Buy litsuhu and not party

S
SemyStall 03.12.19

But Vitaly
40 $ give, buy.

g
ghoul666 03.12.19

Myrkin
So much, everything works, the fashion set. However, performance has not been tested.

M
Myrkin 03.12.19

ghoul666
:) I have everything working, otherwise I would not have posted :)
But if all the rules - leave feedback, maybe the subject will consolidate

B
But Vitaly 03.12.19

SemyStallЗа work and buy

g
ghoul666 03.12.19

Myrkin
So, fashion-set, but that's the game through the launcher does not start - http://prntscr.com/9zu299

M
Myrkin 03.12.19

ghoul666
So. why you have mklink not included.
go to C:\Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscommon and look, you have there the folder XCOM 2?

g
ghoul666 03.12.19

Myrkin
Yes, the label appeared http://prntscr.com/9zuh29

M
Myrkin 03.12.19

Etooo... you do not default steam folder :(
Of course, I understand that to put steam games in any folder, but the default - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common
i.e. the folder where you installed the steam.
Damn, apparently we had a different way to write :( now corrected.
PS. zvinyayte.

g
ghoul666 03.12.19

Myrkin
why should I on the system drive steam with a bunch of games? disk-only system and installed software. I have steam installed in a folder e:\gmz\Steam\steamapps\common\ all the time I use it, i.e. since 2008, and everything works fine, except for this game. I never understood people who are on the system disk put a bunch of shit, games, etc., and then wonder why so wind it?! and where is the free space on the drive???

M
Myrkin 03.12.19

Hmm. Well, then - XS. Honestly...
I have everything turned out and working fine.
Zvinyayte.

A
Android7494 03.12.19

a question about this steam is to blame for it will not.

M
Myrkin 03.12.19

I have no complains.

A
Android7494 03.12.19

the scheme works still have to find a mod to disable moves.

s
safron7979 03.12.19

Myrkin
Run through the folder trims e:\gmz\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\Launcher so the path should be, not like this C:\Games\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\Launcher. At least I helped, but settings are not saved.

N
Nikita Kondratyuk 03.12.19

Guys, help. Successfully launch with a shortcut of the above, but to see what mods are active? Uploaded sohranenku played without mods, nothing changed, or need to start a new game?

s
safron7979 03.12.19

Like not need. In the launcher under the word modification put a tick need mods and all :)

Spoiler

g
ghoul666 03.12.19

safron7979
Oh, now the game runs, if you do folder steam, but I don't see mods installed, although in the Studio they had established. thanks for the help. hmm, but fashion still not established, although all subscriptions...

s
safron7979 03.12.19

ghoul666
Manually put.

A
Anton Arlekin 03.12.19

Fashion does not appear in the list of launcher because steam is not pumping fashion from subscriptions, how to solve knows.