3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 03.12.19 06:06 am

FPS and playability (Red Dead Redemption 2)

My i7-7700, GTX 1080. Now I looked at the article on DTF about testing 42 cards in РДР2, my card, according to them, has to carry the game on all maximum speed 42-46 fps. To РДР2 I didn't think about fps, usually any game, my card took out >60 fps. So the question is - is it comfortable to play with a 42 fps? In particular as it is very different from 60 fps? For eyes? Or should I throw the settings and all costs to squeeze the coveted fpsy? Ask in advance, maybe the game was bought, just waiting in the wings right now more playing.
21 Comments
Sort by:
z
zudmitt 03.12.19

Playing with mean 45 and I'm fine. sometimes rises to 50+, not much of a difference to notice. If 60, then noticeable, but again not much.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 03.12.19

vstorspb
You can throw settings, the average from the maximum speed, you need a magnifying glass to consider.

A

vstorspb
And if you used 1080 at max speed everywhere 60 issued, you have few games played.

l
legusor 03.12.19

in the article tested it with a CPU i9-9900k, so no 42fps do not dream. on the ultra will dvadcatka. on medium to low at 1920x1080 can get 50 with soap and TAA, if you don't use normal MSAA smoothing.
guaranteed ultra in this game only CPU i9-9900k and graphics card rtx 2080super and 2080ti, and then only at 1920x1080.

w
william1992 03.12.19

legusor
The CPU in this game is really not working. If you see the tests are normal, you will see that in terms of performance there is no difference between і9 and і5

s
shadowclonejutzu 03.12.19

vstorspb
online you don't piogress with fps below 60, with the keyboard and mouse) die all the time...
and in the campaign mode with 45ью will kaef, thanks to the slow time when shooting

v
vstorspb 03.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E. wrote:
And if you used 1080 at max speed everywhere 60 issued, you have few games played.
Yes, how to say, not sperano that's for sure, if the game has gone, and others are not, then sucked it from all sides, makimalno trying to stretch the passage (but preprohormone not inclined). This year started for me with DS 3, continued RE 2, then the Subway, the last one was, then the Shadow of the Tomb Rider, then the Remnant, and now with Sekira suffer (just kidding - fell in love with her). A lot or a little? You tell me, I even wonder. Generally I am an avid player, with almost 20 years of experience, but dunno...
legusor wrote:
in the article tested it with a CPU i9-9900k, so no 42fps do not dream. on the ultra will dvadcatka
Damn, didn't wants to open the game, but something about your words somehow hurt. In short I decided to run the benchmark built in. Once again: 7700К i7 4.5 GHz, GTX 1080, 16 Gb RAM, nothing is overclocked. First time ran with VSync enabled and triple buffersize.
Min: 3 fps
Max: 60 fps
Medium: 50 fps.
Then scratched turnip and turned off VSync c buffersize. Results:
Min: 27 fps
Max: 106 fps
Medium: 50 fps.
But I will definitely play with synchronization enabled, without it was typical of gaps (still in average it is 50 fps). In the first benchmark were seen at least one stutter. All drove to the Volcano. Still probably will leave it all on ultra. 50 fps like the eyes do not cut it (especially since I explicitly grafodrocher). For online is something you will have to fold, I agree with shadowclonejutzu
Need some guide on the settings sensible to get to know what can be safely discarded.
shadowclonejutzu wrote:
and in the campaign mode with 45ью will kaef
Pleased.

d
dilat 03.12.19

The difference in sensations between 42 to 46 and 60, I think, subjective. But as for me, is barely visible, it is possible to enjoy the game completely. Playing on medium settings, only a few settings on low quality. The only time - all the textures are square. Thought I read if you put the overall quality of the textures on ultra, you will be fine. Put, same thing. Or some other option we need to raise...

s
s_kaz 03.12.19

william1992
william1992 wrote:
The CPU in this game is really not working
They do work, especially in the cities. My old i7-3770 chokes

w
william1992 03.12.19

s_kaz
This, of course, about the modern

A

william1992
And modern, such as 9100f 9400f and choke.
the rest as ryzen 3700x-3900x and 9900k is for enthusiasts.
Do you like consolers don't know.

A

vstorspb
vstorspb wrote:
Metro was
You mean in the last metro you were playing on extreme at 60 fps?
vstorspb wrote:
This year started for me with DS 3, continued RE 2, then the Subway, the last one was, then the Shadow of the Tomb Rider, then the Remnant, and now with Sekira suffer (just kidding - fell in love with her). A lot or a little?
By my standards, this is not enough.
In order that would say that 1080 60 fps everywhere at maximum speed produces, in addition to DDR 2.

w
william1992 03.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Um, I consolers?

v
vstorspb 03.12.19

You mean in the last metro you were playing on extreme at 60 fps?
We were drawdowns, but never critical, I honestly didn't notice. Must have been. But the entire game wouldn't be playing with the included Afterburner and RTSS, so for the entire game, I will not answer. Just don't make me re-installing the game and shoot supporting video for you )))

v
vstorspb 03.12.19

By my standards, this is not enough.
Well, things, family, sometimes hours a day to play, there are two, there are days when all play does not work. Then say, I'm slow on games goes, in no hurry, taking my time. At the time when the Witcher 3 was held, I'm on a horse did not go at all, he only went slowly on foot and was, like, staring into my eyes for the neighborhood (say, grafodrocher). There is one or two of the quest was when I had a horse to drive, but that's all. Slow, Yes. Perhaps because of this, I have so many games accumulated, bought and failed, Mama do not cry.

K
Ksedom174 03.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Dear, Yes you rubbed in some game.. I have a 1070 and all previous projects I played on maxah, all kinds of asasin, metro, tomb riders and other watch dogs 2... ( maaximum any shade reflected slightly off) without freezes of lags bugs and other shit , but Fraps is not included but the fps was comfortable, nothing has prisila.. ( in the same old new wars , the current it turned on average 50-70) Yes, I have the FHD is just not what there not 2K, etc.. but nonetheless
current now thinking to take for рдр2 secondary 1080ти or new 2070's but there is + 15 che toad.. and much sense not very good..

A

Ksedom174
You mean played вд2 at max at 50-70 fps? I believe when you have enabled temporal smoothing. Ie is a chess rendering.
Deus ex Md, not pulled to the max.
About assassins too funny joke. Origins can be and then a stretch.
But damn there is far to go. Fallout 4 is also at max you're not playing.
And in GTA 5 put Maxi and going away on the grass.

i
iMelnikoff92 03.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
I agree with you, Tovarisch..I even 1080ти in these games, sometimes severe drawdown get a DDR 2 so just do cancer have bent my core comp

A

iMelnikoff92
Yes, I know, I have a 1080, was now 2080ti.
on 2080ti with GTA 5 also fails.

i
iMelnikoff92 03.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
In terms of optimization the GTA 5 hack clumsy..say what you will, I know a bunch of locations in which any hardware will be drawdown. Yes, it is, in General, that almost all modern projects for..