3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 03.12.19 06:08 am

Impression of the game (Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts)

Good day to all! Well, actually, as you are such snipers?
Personally I judge the quality of games only in the Wild Hunt and РДР2. Snipers somehow not gone. 20 minutes of pirates and I realized that the bar for quality there is no smell. But I think fans of casual under the Pleasure strong will go))
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
V.A.L.K.Y.R.J.A. 06.12.20

Touch
Superrr!!!! I don't have a darpa yet, I've been running so far in the third.

a
abgalter 06.12.20

Touch
V.A.L.K.Y.R.J.A.
Brothers, there are only hayters, they will not understand you :))))))))))))))))) ))) them either trainers, or Tetris serve.

V

Touch
By the way, without darpa is much more interesting to play when at 500-600 meters have to calculate the trajectory of the bullet and the correction to the wind, so the darpa is almost that cheating)), well, and preferably without the ability of the mask to play on increased difficulty))

c
ctrax 06.12.20

I don't know how to take off the mask, she's going to the buds. The cartoon will be snable.

B
BlackDoomer 06.12.20

V.A.L.K.Y.R.J.A.
In order not to fly the tags, it is necessary to look for and crash spinning radars-silencers at each object. Best of all EMP ammo. Their 3-4 stuff goes away. Armored- - five.

B
BlackDoomer 06.12.20

In my opinion, this game loses a lot even the previous third part. It turned out the game about a disabled sniper, who can not climb anywhere and is forced, like a tram, to crawl only on the paths that the developers allowed, but heroically fighting with the cursed Russians, who in Russian and can not talk. As a result, there is almost no choice of positions for shooting. In the top three it was possible at least sometimes using the features of some textures to take a non-standard, but more comfortable position. The drone, which is covered before it has time to scout, has become practically useless. But there was almost as useless turret. In short, the game from normal sniping rolls down or into the naked stealth, when forced to crawl on the base in the wild hope that you will not be spotted, or in no less naked meat. As a result, the main weapon is not a sniper rifle, but a gun. For the silencers for the machine guns have developed this time shaken, and the shot without a deaf man is guaranteed to raise the alarm. It is worth mentioning the additional tasks, which sometimes simply do not do. I'm letting them down. For an hour and a half I was looking for a position from which the president could be killed (the last goal) from a distance of more than 100 meters, as it is written in the task. I didn't. Aiming special difficulties does not cause if you understand the mechanics, and if not glitches in the game. As for example, in one of the sights, to get into the head, it was necessary to aim at the chest, and even to count the correction to the wind. In short, the game at best for three, and that's only because of the graphics, and the ability of sniping loses and Sniper Ghost Warior 3 and Far Cry, even the second.

V

BlackDoomer
And where to get EMP cartridges? Running with the usual for the second time looking for long distances)), all passed on the liquidator))

a
abgalter 06.12.20

V.A.L.K.Y.R.J.A.
Complete additional contracts, get tokens, open the appropriate skill, get EMIs.
That's how it is.

V

abgalter
I did the job, I got the tokens, where to open the skill on the cartridges has not yet figured out))

V

699.1M FROM MODEL RON B82, ORDINARY HEAVY)), NOT DARPA

B
BlackDoomer 06.12.20

V.A.L.K.Y.R.J.A.
Yes, like, as EMI ammunition can be bought ... And in the additional tasks there is a task to destroy electronics and electricians. And it is more convenient to do EMP cartridges, although you can do with ordinary.

V

BlackDoomer
Thank you, already sorted out the skill to open ...

A
AJloNsO 06.12.20

how to shoot with sniper turrets?? she does not want to change at my own point....

K
K.e.k.s 06.12.20

Better than part 3. But there are a few downsides.
First of all, the game is very snub-like. When the checkpoint was restarted, targets that had not even been detected could suddenly self-destruct. Sometimes, when you jump on top of the enemy, he did not always cut it, and flew aside.
Periodic dips/stuck in the texts.

At some point I started the game from the 3rd person.

In addition, the game seemed to me easy even on the complexity of the "liquidator." The line that shows the wind at the sight, in my opinion, is superfluous. In the past, there were no rules.
There is also a very meagre choice of weapons. Why can't we customize it? Just two rifles with a silencer and one pistol. Why can't you attach it to others?
And lastly, it's the ending. She's not at all. I was expecting some final mission. Or at least a full disclosure of the plot, and not a couple of phrases, nothing really explaining. Like, now wait for the next part.

P
Palych Rokov 09.12.21

Passage of the first mission