3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Papochka...YYY 03.12.19 06:09 am

Mission Packs (Quake 2)

well, first and probably the last :) I'm interested in the Quake 2 Mission Pack 2 - GROUND ZERO where can I download this great including all 10 types of weapons from original quake and 8 new weapons more...
195 Comments
Sort by:
v
vicpas 03.12.19

Quake 2: Unit
Info and Download: https://colonthreeenterprises.tumblr.com/post/156354414901/my-quake-2-unit-is-finally-here-3c-it-has

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.12.19

vicpas wrote:
Quake 2: Unit
His name is not even ) Let it be Derelict Facility.
A small addon with three cards of medium-large size. Few secrets but they are hard to find. The level of difficulty is high, but towards the end becomes easy because of the abundance of ammunition, although the armor is not enough... the level Design is gorgeous, everything here is top notch. However, completing levels sometimes enters into a stupor: it is not always clear where to go and what to do, it's a minus. Small boards with typos (text) also occur. In General, well, on a 5-point scale would put minus 5.

derelict facility3-level addon for Quake 2.
Screenshots:

A

jokerquake wrote:
You don't know how one joke in Oblivion and Juggernaut Full fix (Which I for got you , remember ? By the way , how is he to you?) ?
Forgot to add something about the Jug (full). Obviously, even the full version has minor flaws like curves textures, and get confused easily ) Buggy project. It is a pity that when I was doing this remake, I only had the demo version, not full...

PS
In honor of the anniversary - 20 years Quake 2 is a new addition to the project Legacy of Doom 2 =]
Legacy of Doom 2 - Final Doom: TNT Evilution

Comrades, come here and who have not rocked new Addons project Legacy of Doom 2, download it here =]
Daddy...XXX
jokerquake
Kirill515
vnekOnator
Q2kerS
QuakeZombie
Doctor Shmurge

k
kostr184 03.12.19

A. Soldier of Light
Went,damn... for the First time
and here was living there!
Text ,of course,a couple of chapters of War and peace..

A. Soldier of Light , is there any way to download these Addons all at once? (Or at least the best in your opinion)
And already on the second circle the first part of the walk)
both mission pack has passed..

A

kostr184 wrote:
download these Addons all at once?
Do not know of such assemblies, where all together. I myself did similar, but only for Quake 3. To allow your quake 2 to look for. For a start check here in the files section: http://www.playground.ru/files/quake_2
Then you can go the links posted friend vicpas: too many interesting (and new also).
Many Addons and mods I swung from fileplanet, but there are now all different (there is nothing on the games)...

v
vicpas 03.12.19

Quake 2: Citadel v3.0
Info: http://celephais.net/board/news.php
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nl5aoxuasj2pvz5/citadel.zip

A

vicpas wrote:
Quake 2: Citadel v3.0
Overview of 8)
Great mission pack for Quake 2, consisting of 10 cards, including one secret.
The mission is divided into two episodes (as if) with two major cards: Main Complex and the Barracks (on these two cards will have to run more)...
Secret level on the map is Badlands, its not very difficult to find, and in it the player gets the Plasma Beam.
Generally a card very much like some of the maps from the original campaign of Quake 2, and the Robotics Facility is quite similar to the laboratory from allow your quake 2 =] it's Too like, literally copied, but not completely, there are new elements from the author of the addon. And the secret level reminds mine of allow your quake 2.
Secrets on the maps fully, but nothing special, that is all the rather banal secrets. There are Quad, there is armor, ammo, adrenaline - the standard for secrets to allow your quake 2. It would be a disadvantage if the setting of the addon were others (like me, for example). But here the setting of the battle against the Strogg, it is quite normal. Although secrets to find difficult, the author is well hid them )
Of the monsters here are new from Ground Zero and The Reckoning. As well as additional kind of elite gunner-s. Joerg is at the very end, there is a Supertank (modified), there is also a Spider (the boss of Ground Zero). And also the Carrier and Bumblebees. Also in the secret level there is a gun operator, but only the standard version (shoots a missile). It would be cooler to put a double gun, either gun would shoot BFG (I did). Guess what gun this is a trick the secret of the cards, but the trick weaker gun then the usual ) We've all seen it in the original campaign map Strike...
Music, apparently, is standard, since it is not in the archive with the addon. The high level architecture, is not worse than the original Quake 2 and the official add-ons.
Overall a decent job, I'd give 9/10 points to this Supplement to allow your quake 2. For tens lacks some things I would put. For example, more guns with operators + more guns (who saw my Addons, that will understand). New music, part of the expansion, additional monsters using misc_actor (this thing allows you to work miracles), in the cutscene... it's All possible on the kmquake2 engine which supports this mission-pack.
Citadel screenshots

Now separately for vicpas: If you want to know about any Quake 2 upcoming projects, just ask me directly, right here, any time ))
In light of this... the announcement of the project I'm doing right now (upcoming project in Q2 2018):
A new addition with a new mod, not for reasons of Doom 2 (Plutonia will have to wait until 2019), it's completely different. Some of you might have seen a piece of his alpha version: Forest Temple ) So... this is only a small part of what was. The project was created a long time ago, more than ten years ago, before the first public (on me) addon Remake of Juggernaut, but no one's seen him, anywhere, ever, not counting the forest temple (in the final version it is slightly changed and improved). So if any of you say Fi - not worth the wrath of a giant, and forest temple bite. New weapons, enemies, items, all that will be. The name of the addon will not tell you, but clarify that it is vaguely based on the game The Legend of Zelda ^_^
quake 2 - 2018 project screenshots

v
vicpas 03.12.19

Quake 2: Sonic Mayhem
Video Walkthrough:
Download: http://quakeulf.suxos.org/3d/maps/SonicMayhemQ2.zip

A

vicpas
Good stuff, thank you =]Another good Quake 2 addon, nice work overall map quality.

Sonic Mayhem mission pack for Quake 2.
Review.
Add-on for Quake 2, consists of seven cards of good quality, the author tried, no doubt.
Secret levels there, but the secrets are, although they are all the same standard secrets to allow your quake 2 as normal. For example, adrenaline, Quad, armor - nothing special. But hidden secrets as it should, they are hard to find, unless you know where and when to look. The downside is that some secrets can be found and to take only after a certain event on the map, and the player can advance to know about it? No way!
For example, with complex name (nottech2) a secret and take it only after the destruction of the last enemy right before the exit, and you need to know in advance where the secret lies - it's a minus. Further, the map Underground Monastery (the first nottech) a mega - secret, high on the ceiling, take the mega is impossible, even with the rocket-Janom - it is necessary to use a grenade+rocket, to fly, what's the point? It's just a mega, and there is the enemy to this point is no longer (only 4 of Icarus). The other maps secrets you can take without any extra crap.
Now the architecture. On top, undoubtedly, a lot of details that much FPS sags in places )) Winding corridors, many passageways and rooms... in short, the classic Stroggos that we remember from the original campaign. The problem is the orders / directives: it is not always clear what and where exactly you have to press or where to shoot to continue on the story, the descriptions in F1 is not enough, and intuitive, too - maps are quite comprehensive, it is not a set of several rooms, each of which is unique, no, there's a style of classic Quake 2. So the question ultimately is moot. But still good job author.
In several places there are guns with operators, which can kill only with grenades or rockets, which adds to the complexity. Good idea.
As for any chips, they're not here, this is a standard mission-Pak, which should (in theory) to go through the usual allow your quake 2 engine, and the maps and textures are installed directly into the baseq2 folder, so that the set of regular weapons.
What is missing in the addon? Armor: it is very small, given that it's full of soldiers with a gun, Gladiator and other enemies. Health and ammo enough for everyone, even extra remains.
Two of the bosses Stroggos: Supertank and bumblebee. Against whom the player will use a Quad (if you found the secret) - everyone decides for himself. I used against Bumblebee, and Supertanka easy to carry Railay from behind cover. By the way, the end is a kind of cut-scene, the last map without enemies, but with the jamb: at the beginning to jump and move in different directions, otherwise the Elevator will crush the player. In General, the end of some obscure ) was Expecting something epic, for example, the bombing of the Strogg or something...
So, good job, I give it an: 8/10

screenshots )

A

A few updates, if anyone has not seen it. Remember the port game on the Nintendo 64? Unique card your own text fonts, new textures and so on. Two mapper decided to move consolino version on the pitch, and here's what happened:

quake 2-n64-pc-1st-planet (click here to download)
The first planet of Quake 2 on the Nintendo 64. 4 cards, no special features and new added elements. In these maps you can play through baseq2, that is the usual allow your quake 2.
Unfortunately, this is not a transfer version N64 on the pitch, it's just a remake of the first 4 maps from the N64 version allow your quake 2. I'm sure the author tried, but not enough to be called a full conversion of the N64 version. If you want, download it, but I recommend another option remake - a more perfect and divine 8) Read below:

Mission64 for Quake 2 (PC)
The name of the addon-mod: MissioN64
Author: MaxED
Description:
One of the best mods for Quake 2, a porting version of the game Quake 2 Nintendo 64 on your PC. The author has successfully coped with the task, and his port looks great.
Here are all of the version on N64: sound effects, font, HUD, items, textures, music and of course cards. Cards perfect: the level of detail the best thing I have ever seen. If to make high quality textures and HD-skins for the monsters, weapons and items, it would be even better. Just super. Great job author. Here is how to migrate the console version to allow your quake 2 pitch =]
At the moment he finished 7 of 19 cards. Makes slow but qualitatively. I hope that someday he will complete the project.
What else should be noted: the specific features of modification of weapons and monsters. Berserker runs very fast, jumps and flies a small pit. Birds have a probability of suddenly becoming a kamikaze and try to kill the player this way. Shots from small arms are now visible: shotgun, gun, shotgun and machine gun. Shells also remain for some time. Artifacts are activated automatically: Quad, suit chemical protection, invulnerability. The armor system is replaced by one that was in the first Quake (taking the yellow armor, green has to choose).
The game requires a graphics engine kmquake2. So far without it )
mission64 screenshots

v
vicpas 03.12.19

Roots Mod SP: http://www.moddb.com/mods/roots-for-quake-2

A

New mission-pack to allow your quake 2, has finally been completed:
Legend of Medallions: Circle of God
It was the first thing I ever started doing for Quake 2, but never finished at the time (2004-2006), was abandoned. Decided to renew the project in April last year, much of the old was removed and replaced with a brand new. For example, the Water Temple is not what was originally + added many new things, including a unique modification of the kmquake2 engine, which made one user...
This is a partial conversion of the game and storyline - based game series Zelda ) Addition huge: ten episodes, more than 250 cards. Weighs too well, in uncompressed form is about 11 thousands of files and more than 2.5 gig on hard...
abbreviated LOMCOG
PS
Also made a patch for the remake of TNT:Evilution (patch).
The patch fixes a few textures in a folder mcraft1, as well as a few cards: d2tnt_e3m7, d2tnt_e4sl1c and d2tnt_e4sl1d (all game modes).

vicpas wrote:
Roots Mod SP
It addition, it reminds me of Juggernaut, but more boring )

A

Completed the Supplement to the draft LOD2Q2: a remake of Plutonium.

Now a complete set of the second Douma ) To allow your quake 2. Links:

Final Remake of Doom Second Edition (remake of Ultimate Doom)
Legacy of Doom 2 (remake of Doom 2)
Legacy of Doom 2 Second Edition (v2: new difficulty modes and secret levels)
Legacy of Doom 2 - TNT Evilution (remake of Final Doom: TNT Evilution)
Legacy of Doom 2 - Plutonia Experiment (remake of Final Doom: Plutonia Experiment)
PS
For all files for a project LOD2Q2 added in the comments description in English.
Added english readme for all LOD2Q2 files.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

Project update: Legacy of Doom 2: Master Levels! ;]

Master Levels - rus Installation:
• Unzip the archive to the main Quake 2 folder. When prompted to overwrite folders and files, answer "yes".
Keep in mind that this is an addition to the already existing project "Legacy of Doom 2", so first you need to install the original "Legacy of Doom 2", then its second version, install the remake of "TNT: Evilution" on top of it, then a remake " Plutonia Experiment ". And only then put on a remake of "Master Levels". In that order.
• More detailed information - in the file d2lgcy_MASTER_remake.txt

Requirements:
• Quake 2, full version + Knightmare graphics engine
• Legacy of Doom 2, version 1 + v2.

• Remake of Plutonia Experiment (D2PLU)
In that order.

Description:
• "Master Levels", 21 maps, were originally created for the game Doom 2.
I decided to expand my project "Legacy of Doom 2" for the game Quake 2,
making a remake of the Master Levels, all 21 cards. Plus one extra.
• Difficulty levels are also present here: Normal, Ultra-Violence, Nightmare, True Master.
• The remake consists of two parts: Main Story and Training Hub. Main Story is the usual walkthrough of all the cards in a specific order, and although there was no general storyline for Master Levels, I came up with one.
Training Hub is an arena with portals where you can immediately choose any level out of 20 possible (21 maps are not included here). Each of the 20 maps can be launched in competition mode with one and only one type of weapon. For example, go through the "Attack" card only with a double-barreled gun, or only with a bazooka, etc.
Seven competition modes for each of the 20 maps.
• Almost all maps can be used in deathmatch mode. There is also one map for CTF mode: d2ml_e4m3_ctf ("Nessus").
• After collecting all the "Doom Medals", finding all the secrets in 20 cards, you can open access to the secret card: Dis Gauntlet.
• Added hundreds of new textures and new level-shots (map loading screen).

Other updates:
• "Plutonia Experiment" (2019): completed "God Mode" for the remake of Plutonia and fixed some maps in Nightmare mode
• "Remake of Doom 2" (2015): fixed the name of the map "Suburbs" on loading screens and inside the map itself.

Launch:
• New Game -> difficulty level. After loading the "Legacy of Doom 2 Nexus" map, go to the "Big Addons" room, then to the "Master Levels" portal. A new map (_d2mlevs1) will be loaded with options to choose from: either the usual passage of the "Main Story" (and the choice of the difficulty level), or training in the "Training Hub", where two outputs lead: part 1 and part 2 (10 maps in each part) ...
• Or, immediately after starting Quake 2 (via the knightmare engine), write the command in the console:

==================================================
MAIN PROJECT: Legacy of Doom 2 for Quake 2 (LOD2Q2).

ADDON PROJECT: Remake of Doom 2 MASTER LEVELS (D2ML)

ADDON VERSION: 1.0
MAIN PROJECT VERSION: 5.0

Legacy of Doom 2 for Quake 2 creator:
A.Soldier of Light.
==================================================

Installation:
• Unpack the archive into QUAKE2 folder.
• Overwrite all files and folders when asked.
New files will be added into the folder "d2legacy"
and textures - within "baseq2" folder.

Required:
• Quake 2, full version.
• Legacy of Doom 2, version 1 + v2.0
• Remake of TNT: Evilution (D2TNT)
• Remake of Plutonia Experiment (D2PLU)
(install in this order)
• Free Disk Space required:
1. d2legacy (folder), new files for D2ML: ~ 1.34 GB (802 files total)
2. baseq2-> textures, new files for D2ML: ~ 172 MB (520 files total)
3. Total disk space required for all D2ML files: ~ 1.51 GB

New major stuff:
• This is a remake of "Master Levels", a collection of 21 maps for Doom 2.
The remake is played under advanced Quake 2 engine: Knightmare Quake 2.
All 21 maps + 1 secret map accessible at the end of the 21st map.

• New addon for the "Legacy of Doom 2" (LOD2) project,
requires installed "Legacy of Doom 2" (and v2) and Quake 2 itself (full version).
And also installed remakes of "TNT: Evilution" and "Plutonia Experiment"
addons for LOD2Q2.

• Difficulty Modes for D2ML: Normal, Ultra-Violence, Nightmare, True Master.
Another section was added: Training Hub. Each map can be played in
7 different modes! Each mode gives you a single weapon, no other weapons
(chainsaw, teslas and grenades don't count), just one weapon to use to get
through the map. Training Modes are based on Normal Mode almost for every map.

• 21 battle maps + 1 secret map + Save Areas.

• Almost all maps are playable in Deathmatch mode, a secret map is not really playable
in Deathmatch. Save Areas and Maps 20 and 21 (TEETH + Bad Dream) are not playable in DM.
Also cooperative mode is supported for all maps.

• Secret Level can be accessed in all Modes provided the player has gathered
all Doom Medals and Demon Heads in all of the 20 maps (map 21 has no medals).

• New Save Areas where you save your progress.
If there is something to do in a certain Save Area (like inserting
Doom Medals to get a Demon Head), do it before saving. And pick up the items.
Save your progress only when you have done everything in a Save Area.
Note: Save Area that has a Doom Medal checking trigger will not allow you
to save your game if you * don't * have all required medals. Save there only if
all required medals were registered. These medal-checking Save Areas are the
maps the following: save_d2ml_e3m1, save_d2ml_e3m1uv, save_d2ml_e3m1nm, save_d2ml_e3m1tm,
save_d2ml_e4m1, save_d2ml_e4m1uv, save_d2ml_e4m1nm, save_d2ml_e4m1tm,
save_d2ml_e5m1, save_d2ml_e5m1uv, save_d2ml_e5m1nm, save_d2ml_e5m1tm,
save_d2ml_e5sl1, save_d2ml_e5sl1uv, save_d2ml_e5sl1nm, save_d2ml_e5sl1tm.
Make sure you do not save there if you do not have enough medals.

New minor stuff:
• New textures for D2ML addon project, a few new models and sound effects added.
• Levelshots for all new maps within D2ML addon.

D2PLU Version 2.0 new stuff:
Completed God Mode for "Plutonia Experiment" for LOD2Q2.
• Added new levelshots for all new maps.
• Fixed 3 maps in Nightmare Mode in D2PLU:
d2plu_e1m3nm, d2plu_e1m4bnm and d2plu_e4m9p2nm
• Fixed 1 map in Episode 5: map "Cracked Void 2" in
Normal, Ultra-Violence and Nightmare Modes. Files:
d2plu_e5m3, d2plu_e5m3uv, d2plu_e5m3nm

January 2021

link (cloud link): Legacy of Doom 2: Master Levels

screenshots:
screens

G
Guest 23.07.21

Nice game