3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Papochka...YYY 03.12.19 06:09 am

Mission Packs (Quake 2)

well, first and probably the last :) I'm interested in the Quake 2 Mission Pack 2 - GROUND ZERO where can I download this great including all 10 types of weapons from original quake and 8 new weapons more...
195 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revival 03.12.19

In thank you! Now I have both MP.
Left Zaero download :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.12.19

Zaero will soon upload...

And The Armageddon Device and downloaded Pax Imperia?

A

Quake 2 Mission Pack - ZAERO (download from PG)

PS
be sure to download Pax Imperia! this is the best addon to the game! Better than Ground Zero, seriously. Although shorter. But the new engine, weapons and monsters push Pax Mrego in the first place. The author of the addon - Mark Shan.
He also created Addons for Anno Domini, Progetto Genome, Magic Lamber... great mission packs. I recommend it highly. All of them can be downloaded on his website: markshan.com

M
Mr._Sin 03.12.19

People postaugust again a reference to The Reckoning.

D
DragonTier 03.12.19

People Peresecina again, the link to Ground Zero...

D
DragonTier 03.12.19

By the way nobody mentioned MP such as Juggernaut!! Who can knows where to download it and Ground Zero?
Help .....All of the above references no longer works!

A

Ground Zero will be later... maybe even PG, let's see...

Here Juggernaut I already mention in another topic, asked, does anyone have the full version of this addon (it's all the way from the first add-ons to Q2). I have only a beta version. But with this beta I made a remake of Juggernaut'a, the only thing left to finalize, you will see :)

D
DragonTier 03.12.19

Well...I'll be looking forward to it....
By the way I downloaded Pax Imperia!!!The engine seems normal, Running on Evolved - excellent graphics + new textures..But a large number of enemies, Evolved is Not drawn, but a pity....
And you have already downloaded the new textures and models with Quake2Evolved?
While there is only Base1/2/3 and Bunk! But going to release a new Pack'and!!Wait....
Graphics or slightly inferior to DOOm 3 , even superior!!!

A

and here GroundZero ;) - the link does not work

P. S. 2
Pax Imperia to play in the Knightmare engine Engine (on the website it is) - here, a thousand monsters supports (though the fps drops to 1 =))

A

Just checked Evolved... sucks :P
No sound (!) - in the options fumbled, sense - zero. Texture quality is the same as in code geass. And this they did with the Q2 engine that someone thinks it's cooler than Дуум3 ???
(downloaded the map base1)

E
Electric Wizard 03.12.19

The sound in еvolvеd is, opеnаl need to download from their website and then it will work,Yes it looks beautiful,the water gorgeous,no more funny fungi from the explosions,but a long download even on a very weak computer(gig operatives were vital to reduce the boot time,but they are longer than the current hits type of fir,ку4).Еvоlvеd certainly better mega-buggy tеnеbrае for Quаkе1. But graphmode is evil,beginners don't like the offer,and the veterans will play at least in the resolution 320х200. And now about packs:IMHO reckoning better than the Juggernaut, and ground zеrо.

A

The Reckoning is the first official mission pack. Yes, it starts great, but only one quantity and variety of monsters, weapons and items to Ground Zero it makes. Although the plot in Reckoning clearly better.
And Juggernaut is generally Amateur work :)
Can the way to download-check out my remake of Juggernaut, which I finally finished ;) (see section files)

E
Electric Wizard 03.12.19

Be sure to check out the remake Jagger once put it,something cooler GPRS/modem.

M
Mr._Sin 03.12.19

People, I have Evolved'om a complete mess: go to the next level, back to previous and everything is new like the first time you got on the level (all monsters respawn, secrets are not open, the button is not pressed...). It is as though loading the level from scratch, given that you passed, only the entry point, of course, is changing. And the saves from the original quake are not loaded. And so nothing evolved...

A

move onto the next level, back to previous and everything is new like the first time you got to the level
- this probably means target_changelevel has a parameter map base1. This means that to go further is impossible in principle, because you really will always walk on the cycle. Maybe you have wrong version Evolved...

M
Mr._Sin 03.12.19

I don't understand. Let base1 N you killed the monsters and found 3 secrets. Go to base2. Then from base2 on the Elevator back to base1. For base1, you come to the Elevator, but the monsters and secrets (everything else) appeared again. But at these levels there is no problem. Another thing, when it is necessary to go one level, click something and go back. Come back and nifiga It does not store your achievements when you transition from level to level.

And what is the latest version of evolved? I quake2evolved.com rocked version 0.40

A

I also have this, but it works fine :P

D
DragonTier 03.12.19

Damn well what's going on...Again do not have time at Ground Zero...the Link stopped working....
A. Soldier do me a favor and throw in the next 2 days link to it....And with the net the problem...
And about Evolved the latest version of this 1.00 Beta!!!only she certainly is not finished...
By the way , the Engine Evolved is not inferior to code geass...even slamming him...
in Evolved already has support for bump mapping ... and I Have a bunch of screenshots on this topic with new textures...
Who you need I can send...A Pax to me more like Serious SAm ....no atmosphere Quake...But this is just my opinion!

A

Evolved read about the topic Evolved... I answered you there
MP2 will then load again (it cannot be added to PG, it's damn nafig a commercial product... lol)

D
DragonTier 03.12.19

Well clear....I had a day in the Internet maybe I do....!
About PG and got it!