3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shicha 03.12.19 06:16 am

Soap or ruffle (Red Dead Redemption 2)

without smoothing

taa
actually playing the card gtx 1660 , with ultra - middle panel turned to find a middle ground for 50-60 frames, but the horror as irritating soap from taa, and without it, the grass and the trees literally break into pixels, the screens turned out kinked, but in motion the game looks very bad , taa makes trees more than 10 metres to a pulp, the skin on the face is plastic, the starry sky blurred, already tried and filters from NVIDIA, expiriens and all possible graphics settings, msaa card does not pull, eat too much performance Yes, and it helps only on the values of 4x, I tried to run in 4K also looks great without the smoothing, but then again 30fps and below, I tried to change the settings in the NVIDIA driver, but they do not affect anything, nothing but power is not working, MB is there a way to remove the pixelation?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slonvprotivogaze 30.06.22

And how did I go through it on the curling iron and rejoice?))
Threat - in the video settings, try to lift the clarity.

s
s_kaz 30.06.22

Domovoy161rus
Via drs. I set the parameter to 1.78, in the game settings I selected 2560x1440 accordingly
Spoiler
Graphics settings on which I play
Spoiler
Nvidia filter settings:
Spoiler
A couple of screenshots:
Spoiler

Domovoy161rus wrote:
I also removed the soap using the graphics parameter "resolution scaling"
In principle this is the same as DRS . I didn’t try, for some reason I immediately started playing through drs

D
Domovoy161rus 30.06.22

s_kaz wrote:
In principle this is the same as DRS. I didn’t try it, for some reason I immediately started playing through drs
Don’t believe me DRS and “resolution scaling” are not the same at all, even lower the resolution to 1920x1080 and unscrew the resolution scaling to the maximum in the graphics settings of the game, then the picture becomes just candy, and plus put your filter ... even try it yourself just for the sake of experiment, but the fps will drop strongly, well, how much, up to 40 frames. But you can try for a minute

l
len71800 30.06.22

There was the same problem. On 2k everything is fine. But when you play soap or ripples at 1080. Conclusion for 1660 buy a monique 1080 p. Because you will not have all this shit only in 4k))