3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shicha 03.12.19 06:16 am

Soap or ruffle (Red Dead Redemption 2)

without smoothing

taa
actually playing the card gtx 1660 , with ultra - middle panel turned to find a middle ground for 50-60 frames, but the horror as irritating soap from taa, and without it, the grass and the trees literally break into pixels, the screens turned out kinked, but in motion the game looks very bad , taa makes trees more than 10 metres to a pulp, the skin on the face is plastic, the starry sky blurred, already tried and filters from NVIDIA, expiriens and all possible graphics settings, msaa card does not pull, eat too much performance Yes, and it helps only on the values of 4x, I tried to run in 4K also looks great without the smoothing, but then again 30fps and below, I tried to change the settings in the NVIDIA driver, but they do not affect anything, nothing but power is not working, MB is there a way to remove the pixelation?
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
shicha 03.12.19

in a solo game, even with taa in photo mode it looks not bad, but damn on the screens of people on the face of the pores are visible, I just have plastic

this setting is usually played only the last time more shading on the ultra-twisted

s
shicha 03.12.19

Made a better example with taa , the tree is blurry and the sense to put ultra settings trees if they look worse than the minimum salary in many games, incredibly beautiful picture just turns into a graphics level of Call of Juarez, although there the trees were clearer.

s
shicha 03.12.19

The most noticeable impact of taa is lightning, they just turn to mush, like the stars, like I went outside and forgot your glasses

A
Alexandr_Nem 03.12.19

TAA on high put

s
shicha 03.12.19

Put taa high and twisting in advanced settings sharpness taa, still trouble kakat, and still have the feeling that the game is in 24-bit color, not 32, because the lighted fog and the visible gradient, with TAA

s
s_kaz 03.12.19

The quality of the reflections (the second screen with the settings) and the quality of the water reflections (the last screen) you can safely put on low. Very long compared the picture with these settings on ultra and low, and have not seen a difference, and they guzzle not enough. I play rtx2080 super and removed the settings on low.
shicha wrote:
tried to run in 4K
And 2K how are things?

s
s_kaz 03.12.19

shicha wrote:
the tried-and-filters from the NVIDIA experienc
I also have tried them added setting the sharpness (sharpness 70%, grain 20%) and color (he is an Amateur),but everything is very 1080х1920 pixel or something. Included drs nvidia and 2560x1440 filter already gives a good picture, taa at the same time on average.
Without a filter

Filter

s
shicha 03.12.19

s_kaz
dsr via the NVIDIA panel? I have generally not included dunno why, well, ie in the panel set up, and the game has no changes
I just realized how it works, the problem is that this is 2K, with 2K so no problems, except fps... if I have the card pulled 2K, I would not suffer)

s
shicha 03.12.19

I play rtx2080 super and removed the settings on low. you have the top card) even if you full you take an ultra in fhd without any 2K will be more 60 fps even with msaa 2x-4x without any soap

s
s_kaz 03.12.19

shicha
Unfortunately, no. If I put everything on ultra, and even msaa x4, I won't have 60 fps., in the cities so precisely. Too lazy now to change the settings and do screenshots, but trust me, I tried

l
legusor 03.12.19

or MSAA or without smoothing, or soap in the form TAA\FXAA. no magical ways to get rid of soap does not exist.

s
s_kaz 03.12.19

legusor
And filter NVIDIA (NVIDIA Freestyle) did not try ? Or more recently, a new feature appeared, Image Sharpening is enabled and configured in the control panel NVIDIA.
Spoiler
I really confess, particularly improvement is not noticed. But the filters really wash away the soap.
Spoileres filter:

Filter:

I filter added a sharpness and color if satisfied with the standard color, without color, for example:
Spoiler

s
shicha 03.12.19

s_kaz
Try to remove Tessellate the trees, the physics of water to 1 less than the maximum will be 60

s
shicha 03.12.19

s_kaz
Scharping in DDR 2 does not work, few games support it , and the filters look very not, personally, me soap , but this soap cut the jambs without sharifinia, ripple, next, the only option to play with the rules of graphics in a year or two, when new generation of videocards to atleast 2K became a budget

s
shicha 03.12.19

Compare fhd without smoothing, Bush like shrapnel from a shotgun shot
http://img.playground.ru/images/3/4/1080.png
And now 2K without smoothing
http://img.playground.ru/images/6/5/2k.png
Much better ,but the left Bush is already under the effect of the dither fucking engine aimed only at 4K
But the graphics greetings from the past
http://img.playground.ru/images/0/5/Screenshot_28.11.2019_0_31_21.png
Fhd + taa, the hole in the Bush was gone, but a leak with the soap directly on the monitor

s
shicha 03.12.19

And through all sorts of ready not antialiasing like to add ? It is a pity that the anti-aliasing through the NVIDIA panel doesn't work in rdr 2

s
shicha 03.12.19

The only option I found for myself, I bought a xbox gamepad and play on the sofa from a distance of a few meters, this method works best xD, consoles play differently, in principle, impossible, than you are more beautiful then the picture

s
s_kaz 03.12.19

shicha
Thank you. But I have basically no purpose to put the greatest possible number of settings on ultra, that would at the same time in FullHD to have a minimum of 60 fps. I have already achieved what they wanted and satisfied.
Everyone.case podbrozny guide about each graphical parameter, used them partially.
https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/red-dead-redemtion-2-obzor-i-sravnenie-graficheskikh-nastroek
shicha wrote:
the filters look very not very
Yes, full HD filter, if not worse, then better definitely not do in 2K they give a good effect

D
Domovoy161rus 30.06.22

s_kaz
And what are the "color" filter parameters you have set?

D
Domovoy161rus 30.06.22

s_kaz
do you play 2k through drs or do you have a 2k monitor? I also removed the soap using the "resolution scaling" graphics parameter, though the fps is eating, the video card is the same as yours.