3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 03.12.19 06:52 am

Impressions of the game (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Drove the mechanics.
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azoter 03.12.19

Wildest optimization, graphics better but the gameplay leaves much to be desired, suggest car mechanic 2017

Z
ZlM 03.12.19

Azoter
is this is?

V
Vinewood Original 03.12.19

Teamfic
previous only 16-th. After two days of digging in the engines in the 2018 version are already thinking to put the previous, there may be better.

Z
ZlM 03.12.19

Vinewood Original
I've only seen 14 and 15. Where 16th and 17th?

V
Vinewood Original 03.12.19

Teamfic
I mean, Yes, the 15th, they have always shifted by one year in one direction and then the other

M
Manul177 03.12.19

Departures are not observed. But a couple of bugs caught.
1. Could not take any order, as they are continuously jumped out the message that in the garage no room. And the garage was empty.
2. Wheel could not the place of return and it was not balancing. Just hover on the disk actions were no active.

In the previous version is not played, so do not say anything. In this I do not particularly like the gameplay. I do not quite understand why it was tied to experience points and level up to all the bells and whistles for the service ? Not easier and more realistic would be, for example, earned money and bought what you need. The second point is the time of payment. The elapsed time is not counted at all. Instead, there is a bonus. Bonus type for the contract performed, what even is that ? With this bonus, yet somehow you can earn. But if a contract without a bonus ? Yesterday went through the entire suspension in the Mustang, disassemble and reassemble the floor of the engine. And I paid for it $ 70 + cost of parts. Stupid as it is. As soon as the dump opens, I think that will clog the repair, because it is implemented there are at least stupid.
With the story car one whole head broke. It turned out that the faulty penny fan, and I to find the floor of the car was dismantled.

d
demonikYT 03.12.19

The gameplay is the best of these simulators (not Car Mechanic Simulator 2018) so prorabotano no words,but I have not played in the previous part of this series of simulations.

M
Manul177 03.12.19

Some imperfection which at this point, after a certain level of play makes no sense. No painting, tuning, repairs ? It is generally a separate article.For example, the option with the purchase of a rusty wreck, rot peacefully in a shed at an old obrigada or drunk-the watchman at the dump. Nothing but aesthetic pleasure of turning pieces of scrap metal in a shining fresh paint and chrome parts beauty, is in the game plan does not. Restored three different machines - the profit on each was equal to about 10 K, experience is generally not charged (well, except for the ones that fall for the dismantling and installation of parts) given the overhead it absolutely does not pay off compared to a conventional repair shop. Why you need the auction I still do not understand, except the dubious opportunity to help out a little more for a restored car. But, if you look back, and remember how many attempts to restore a rusty bucket from the dump, or from the barn ? Well, it is possible to earn 10-15 thousand. The same auction ? Bought the car for 60, sold in a garage for repairing 160 nothing at all. Sense then I restoration to do if it does nothing ? Same with function Warehouse - why is it introduced? Inventory available in the radial menu, the stock is the same stock...

The most interesting with accrued experience, then you can feel that guys abused bison. There are jobs that require the replacement of only one (!) parts and is guaranteed to give hundreds of experience. Order fulfillment with incomparable large volume of work - for example by iterating over the engine, transmission, replace brakes and exhaust system brings 130-140 experience points. But there's more - take a SUV with the purchase of a replacement gearbox - who have already played, you will understand that it is a matter of minutes and the type or model of car, the complexity doesn't change - get over it whether 164, or 165 experience points!
Now I have for example 800 000 in cash. What am I to do ? Three times the auction went. And then what to do ? Twist the nuts for a cheap profit is not interesting. Would a restoration, but wrote about it above. Tuning ? Heh... What tuning there is even paint the car yet.

F
Filias_Fogg 03.12.19

The whole point of the game slipping into the opening of a full restoration. Continue to play no sense at all. The track is just miserable. In SLR you can collect your car and drive to the race. And then all of class zero.

M
Manul177 03.12.19

More to say! With such control as now and drive normally will not work. Control settings as there are none. Settings the behavior of the car also is not present, and there is no way to adjust the settings of the so-called realism for themselves. Yesterday did a ride on 580 mares. I think right now I ride on the track.... Waaaas.... Ride yeah ))))) Wheels in constant Buchs. When switching transmission, rear breaks traction. For two laps I never managed to climb above second gear. In this case, the rear wheels were wearing the most expensive racing tires that are currently available. Manual switching would solve the problem. Duc is not present here. So, for those who dream about tuning I want to say while here and the physics and control are so pathetic, doing this makes no sense. We'll collect you car for 1000 horses. Twin-turbo or supercharger. And then what? To drive it no place, the local track is poor, and physics at the moment is that it seems that you're on bald summer tires on the snow left. Did you know for example what land Rover defender could coppers twist without straining ? And he can )))) version of the game. On some machines at 80 km/h in a gentle turn will not come, because the car is sliding out in a straight line. I don't know whether to finish... But IMHO it's game over. To make a game about cars and do normal on her to ride.

L
LLIKBAJI 03.12.19

Manul177
How to say I picked up constipation with V12 tvinturbo the all-wheel drive and with normal wheels....the driven car of them all))

L
LLIKBAJI 03.12.19

L
LLIKBAJI 03.12.19

l
laimigais567 03.12.19

For REM boxes profitable! And change the details on the body! (But only for 100% new!) I was lucky at the dump (photo)

l
laimigais567 03.12.19

For the front suspension and I pay!

l
laimigais567 03.12.19

By the way , rear springs bridge are checked only when testing on the test path, so that on the stand - the pit and on the street it is necessary to check the chassis! I had to slap the entire undercarriage until he found the cause!

l
laimigais567 03.12.19

M
Manul177 03.12.19

LLIKBAJI
In this machine the motor rules up ? Or it editor wise ?

S
SKURTT 03.12.19

Everything seems to be good,but the controls...I think it would be better PUGB)

L
LLIKBAJI 03.12.19

Manul177
editor yet by far)
FTC at full drive, and with tambourines with the size and width of the wheels of the driven machine that ran in)