3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 03.12.19 06:52 am

Impressions of the game (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Drove the mechanics.
36 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennadiy viktorovich 1972 03.12.19

better would racing rivals and each would have the car who did better here, and every penny way would be to ride in the cooler to collect and the game would be long lasting

T
TheMorux1973 03.12.19

Gennady 1972
It is still not a racing simulator. But something in the game still not enough.

M
Manul177 03.12.19

Patches... patches..... And what for to a goat a Bayan ? The game seems to have killed that released it in such kind in what it was originally. Painting was not, bugs was the car, two of the track was poor. What has changed ? Glitches are still car and truck. Those who play it initially, began to hammer the bolt. Because tired. Restoration ? Well so, see above, and what for ? To the restoration of two main claims.
1. The restoration of the classics gives a very small profit compared to modern cars. The authors know the meaning of the word restoration ?
2. All of the possibility of restoration opened at the 50-m level of the game. When you screw the nuts until the hiccups and the next order associated with the disassembly of the engine and suspension is a nervous TIC.

Why would I turn the nut the Mustang, if I can buy a Jeep to restore it and get the price of X3 from the initial purchase in the barn ? In the case of the Mustangs and others. well 20-30 thousand earn the maximum.

This morning was crying like a crocodile bitter tears... Bought a Dodge in a barn for 15 thousand, the recovery of spent about 35-40, a lot of time and nerves. And to sell it to me offered for 70-80.

Along the way, I bought a Jeep Grand Mojave chtol... fixed the body and got a descent profit 15 000. How so ? Forced him to do BU-BU-BU-BU BL....( replaced the fuel pump and spark ) caught another 10,000 profit. a total of 25 doing nothing. Mdaa...

O
OrcSin 03.12.19

Hello!
Please explain to me what the difference is in a separate room from the warehouse that one of the quick menu?

-
- MVP - 03.12.19

that's the most interesting lunch for fans
Spoiler
and this is for dinner
Spoiler

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

F
Filias_Fogg 03.12.19

Frankly. Play the pirates and will play. But buy it without a doubt when it becomes a full game. When there will be a sense of action, not stupid twist nuts. Too quickly bored. The game presents itself in the field of SLR. But SLR for more than 15 years, and CMS has not made a breakthrough in gameplay. Bring into play the incentive game, then we can talk about the purchase.

R
Roxrite777 03.12.19

I Protsyk AMD 4.0 Ghz, vidyuhi 1050Ti, 16GB of RAM and IT SLOWS down!!!!!!BAAAAAAAAAACK????

c
cheeyz 03.12.19

Roxrite777
turn off dynamic reflections in real time, this feature is very cool fps

[
[ ERIK ] 03.12.19

Manul177
You floor of the car disassembled, and I all! Estimate 4 hours to disassemble to zero the engine, suspension, exhaust, and the thing in which the fan which was shown in test mode in yellow.

Z
Zcfh Vkhoniniev 03.12.19

car mechanic simulator 2018 machine does not understand to click to work with the detail nikokogo reaction

J
Jontig88 03.12.19

bugs in the mod! while found Chevrolet ss nova stok no parts on the engine. BMW m 4 no of rings on the rad grille Chevrolet 150 rear glass tubing)

M
Mr.Freeman 03.12.19

Cool game! But there is one unpleasant BUT! The authors did not pay attention to the convenient layout of the list of defective parts! Well if these items 5-7 pieces And when they are 30?!!!!! For example.... Bushing at the top, in the middle of the 4 and they are not in a row and after another 2!!!! It was possible to make a Bushing x 6 . Well, for example. The list would have been much comfortable if all items are placed in alphabetical order. Worst of all there here to carry the tablet. Add the red details in the notes are also not very convenient, can be something Yes miss and all the same identical parts scattered on the list God knows how. In the status menu of the car could easily make an option in the tick - validating PARTS AUTOMATICALLY ADD FAULTY IN the SHOPPING LIST, and to in the menu then on the contrary defective items - (IN SHOPPING LIST)... and head about this is the pain!!! Well, or something like that.. I Want drose tablet here and there, and want humanly.... to choose from. Well this is purely my opinion.

PS Guys... my e.. Even the hot keys on all of the items from the ring menu not bother to do PPC... finally...
Unity in the end, namesname tools to work with different UI and bindings to the keys you can do even without writing a single line of code. Only need to borrow it!

s
sanek1324 03.12.19

prompt downloaded the new version 1.5.20 and can't popasti to the store what to do?

s
strikemotorsports 03.12.19

Koenigsegg one:1 engine SOHC v12 box V12 A is not removed help 5 Lyamov gave

B
Big-enD 20.08.21

I am enraged by replacing exhaust manifolds, as eliminating the cause of the malfunction, in real life, these manifolds are practically indestructible. There are only two ways to kill the manifold, driving with a burnt gasket to such an extent that the manifold itself starts to burn, and engine overheating to such an extent that the collector leads from heating, but this is usually the engine as a whole. Well, the malfunction, as described in the game (the engine works loudly), is eliminated by a banal replacement of the collector gasket. That is precisely the absence of these gaskets in the game, which surprises and infuriates me, the replacement of the gasket is much more realistic , it is both cheaper and more believable.

H
Hydrolisk 01.07.22

For a long time I was looking for what the hell list can help with shopping, but I never found it. You could also do it when you click in the list of notes and enter it in the search for a store ((
Yes, in general, buying directly from the car status window, marked the details and bought it in one click

. It’s also cool when the leaf spring is attached INSIDE the tank. It’s easy to remove it, but hook it back the crosshair points to the tank