3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rossent 13.09.19 10:01 pm

Soapy texture (Gears 5)

I have a very soapy texture. Sharpness is at 30. All other settings blur off. All this problem? Who ever decided?
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 13.09.19

what a PC and the resolution is Monica?

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

Rossent
At this resolution will certainly soap. 4 I have to play only with HDR.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 13.09.19

By the way do soap straight cuts eyes

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

Rossent
The game has a option minimum fps, it's dynamic resolution. If the frequency drops below specified there the game machine reduces the resolution. Maybe you have exhibited 60fps, and vidyuhi not drawn and the game is in fact in a smaller resolution works. At most it was.
Well, it's as an option.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Play the game 2560х1080(166герц) soap not seen, do not know that there at you for problems, in 12 hours not met not a single bug. Optimization of PTS even good, but in the cartoon there are problems sometimes, which is not critical.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

Rossent
In many games in anrile TAA. But it seems you're the first who complains about soap.
Try to set the resolution higher, it usually helps to put displays there is a slider above 100%. And unplug the minimum fps if enabled.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 13.09.19

Remove the soap (When focus on a specific object, texture clear, as soon as the focus goes, the textures are not clear), so with these settings this issue I have decided.

c:\Users\ ------\AppData\Local\Gears5 \Saved\Config\PC\GameUserSettings.ini

Change the value of sg.AntiAliasingQuality=4
And after s.PerformanceMode=0 appends two lines to the new settings:
sg.AntiAliasingQuality.NumLevels=5
r.PostProcessAAQuality=4

Save and protect ourselves at the entry in the properties file is read only.

R
Rossent 13.09.19

Sirey Templar
The ban would not be?

S
Sirey Hramovnik 13.09.19

Rossent
um, when you change the graphics quality in the game, you immediately want to ban?)

R
Rossent 13.09.19

Sirey Templar
Just checked. Nothing has changed. The picture is clear only if the slider to the resolution to raise up to 200%. But my video card starts to puff. I hope to roll out a patch
Spoiler

V
VitGun 13.09.19

Was 2019-th year. PC players are still surprised soap in the console ports.

R
Rossent 13.09.19

In multiplayer it is even worse
Spoiler

S
Sirey Hramovnik 13.09.19

Rossent
Yes, 200% at the time but wild drawdown fps start to freeze, so it is 140% stopped

R
Rossent 04.11.20

Sirei Khramnik
Did you manage to remove the blur? I've tried everything already. Are patches even going to make games for this? Can you still tell me your screen resolution? I have some little idea what this might be.

i
igso 04.11.20

I had this when I ran at win 7. I started on the 10th everything became clear. Hs, what a joke.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 04.11.20

Rossent

Added this to the configuration file:
Sg. AntiAliasingQuality.NumLevels=5
r.PostProcessAAQuality=4

Filtering on 2x instead of 16x put, sharpness at maximum (30) put and scaling textures at 140% put, well, and blur in motion knocked out.

Played on 1920x1080 after all these settings has already become normal. Before that, there was no clarity of textures on ultra settings.

R
Rossent 04.11.20

Sirei Khramnik
What's the version of the wind?

S
Sirey Hramovnik 04.11.20

Rossent

R
Rossent 04.11.20

Sirei Khramnik
Got it. I just thought it might be because of the wind version. I've got 1803 worth. Then I don't understand at all, because not everyone has this problem. Watched the gameplay and test on his video card, and everything was fine there

S
Sashax35 04.11.20

I've got a lot of soap. Textures don't load. Winda cost 1903, all already tried nothing helps. It doesn't matter that the ultras are that low, the same thing. What I don't know what to do