3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bramus 03.12.19 06:53 am

Shipping several carcasses, large skins. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon. Have not yet found the way as several large skins/carcases to be transported. The horse alone they can be carts which open there?

The game has a lot of hunting and I love it, but to cut through the floor map for the 1 skins of Buffalo or crocodile, is very frustrating.

p. S. Large animal carcasses is real estate, as I understand it. You cannot move them.
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemanShu 03.12.19

You can call hunting with him 2 of his horses.

S
Sanek1971 03.12.19

The cart is open, it will be necessary as something to try to cram in there a couple of carcasses, still can not meet test, then the cart does not come across such, then no. Plus your horse behind the cart will run even with a load. If oprobuesh this method with the cart, let me know. A few skins and a horse one can take away, plus on top of the carcass skins(skins 5 small mine and one large top can be put)

V
Vyxyxol 03.12.19

Sanek1971 wrote:
small skins 5 in my opinion
Yes there is no limit on the fine skins can be a thousand to cram.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 03.12.19

Please tell me what I can do with the skin of the legendary bear in the story?
The butcher refuses to buy.

M
MrGrave 03.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
Hunter sell. It is of the skins of coat will be able to sew. Yes, to sew clothes for themselves should hide it and sell it to the hunter.

S

MrGrave
And where is it located?

M
MrGrave 03.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
Better Google, because it's hard to explain. One on the market in Saint-Denis, the second in the forest trails in the North-East of the Ranch, emerald, the third on the hill just East of the station Riggs, the fourth to the North of lake Evangile right at the edge of the map on the left.

S

MrGrave
Thank you, that is in itself the mark of the hunter on the map doesn't exist?

m
maxxim1891 03.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
In Saint Denis, it is constantly worth it. Mark hunter is on the map, take a closer look!!!

T
Toficozz 03.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
Here's a friend you need him to pass the legendary skins of animals for clothes.
A fence for rent and other parts a legendary animal (such as teeth) for the manufacture of amulets.

m
maxxim1891 03.12.19

And another life hack: skins on the horse can be laid on top of each other, down the biggest, it less, etc.
PS don't thank

T
Toficozz 03.12.19

maxxim1891
Yes, no one was going to thank, because it is not a life hack :) for some reason I think that it is written in the beginning of the game in tooltips.
And the skins first are small, and they are already big

S

Toficozz
Thanks for the tip, and the fence, is also displayed on the map?

m
maxxim1891 03.12.19

Toficozz
It only seems to you!

T
Toficozz 03.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
Yes, displayed. Looks like a icon of conventional store, but with the cross in the middle

D
DemanShu 03.12.19

maxxim1891
No thank you, it is just controls the order in which layers to style medium skins. (small boxes in a bag, average spreads on the horse's rump, and large boxes and a roll only 1 horse.) Yes, and how to shift skins?

m
maxxim1891 03.12.19

DemanShu
And that affects the stacking order!!! If you think you are smarter and don't believe me... Google is not justified.... Google, Google!!!!
P. S. if you're not used to being grateful, then at least apologize. Be counted!!!

D
DemanShu 03.12.19

maxxim1891
Are you all right? Why should I apologize? You asked not to thank, I thanked. Skins don't bother: shot-dressed-laid. What other styling?

S
Sanek1971 28.10.21

DemanShu
He meant that if the big skin (which roll) is put first, then the other, smaller skins will not be loaded onto the horse. But if you first apply small ones, then you can put the roll on top and lay it. I did not check it myself, but there is such a video on the Internet.

D
DemanShu 28.10.21

Sanek1971
Yes, you can lay down as you like, in any order. He just slips it under a big skin or carcass and that's it. maxxim1891 presents nonsense as a life hack, and you haven't played yet.