3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bramus 03.12.19 06:53 am

Shipping several carcasses, large skins. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon. Have not yet found the way as several large skins/carcases to be transported. The horse alone they can be carts which open there?

The game has a lot of hunting and I love it, but to cut through the floor map for the 1 skins of Buffalo or crocodile, is very frustrating.

p. S. Large animal carcasses is real estate, as I understand it. You cannot move them.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mavladiy1988 28.10.21

DemanShu
Maybe put?

W
WalterMitty 28.10.21

I managed to load some skins onto an open cart. But there are nuances.
1. It is difficult to find it, for many hours of the game I only came across it once.
2. It is impossible to put the skin directly on the cart: the "throw" function is not available if you stand next to the cart or on it.
3. It is necessary to fit the cart to some low stone, which can be climbed on foot, and from this stone throw the skin down onto the cart.
4. The skin "slides" a little on the cart, so you need to drive carefully, it may fall off.
5. The cart disappears if you move away from it. I didn’t even go that far, about fifty paces, to shoot some buffalo. While I removed their skins, I returned - the cart was gone. It just disappeared. And the skin that lay on it now lies just on the ground.
---
And another interesting special effect: if you remove the skin from the animal and put it on the ground, it will also quickly disappear. And if you first put it on a horse, and then on the ground, then it does not disappear much longer.

R
RicoChico 28.10.21

Remind how on a horse to carry two carcasses of small game on both sides.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

RicoChiko is hung
on the side of the saddle. One on each side. Just come up from the side and there will be an activation button

R
RicoChico 03.11.21

ArXangel_ann Was
n't there two two mascaras on each side was it possible?