3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medyannikov aka Shtabs-ka 03.12.19 08:03 am

Questions on passing and gameplay. (Dungeon 2: The Hunt for the black square)

Guys, first question!:) Who as passed the Institute of time, where mielofon to get need? Just, I'm only two with canine in the armor, but weapons are not. Be sure to come back with huge guns and kill everyone, or is there any way?
298 Comments
Sort by:
L
L3n1n 03.12.19

I have another problem - you need to collect skins for Blackie, and to pass the quest I can't.
The Council closed with a key and what I do not understand...

L
L3n1n 03.12.19

I already figured out =)

d
dimi4 03.12.19

question: need to find father Alexander. On a tip go to the bar to ask kakog Negro. After the question about the Negro people up in arms and starts a massacre, which I have not yet managed to emerge victorious. So the question is: to pass you stupidly make a good stuff and then kill everyone in the bar or are there other options for passing? To escape from the card sort is also impossible...

4eLLka 03.12.19

Nifiga not understand how to get these skins for Blackie all the monsters piled into the circle of orange came squirrels jump to kill themselves to catch any way ? tell me what to do then?

4eLLka 03.12.19

=) in stupid!!!! =)

p
povelitel zefirchikov 03.12.19

dimi4
your bar should be all dumb to kill?

V
Volk-Naemnik 03.12.19

People like to give Blackie the skins of these gerbils?
When you come to the location of the door to justice closed and not cracked.What to do?

M
Medyannikov aka Shtabs-ka 03.12.19

The wolf Mercenary, fire Dersu and all the mercenaries who are now with you there, holding ctrl and clicking with the left mouse button on the companion. Then the door will open. You also Blackie said that you came not fired turnout!)))
dimi4, if you're okay in a mode where rocking is not, and where Hartman was once a Superman, then do this: Buy at least a good knife (e.g. a stiletto), then, when will the Achtung bar, cut from the bartender, tapping the first ability Harty for the knife fight and when you click attack, press NUM 8 to the head methyl. When you kill the bartender, run all the way to the corner stand and lie down. You can pick up the barrel killed the bartender and shoot some time. Pumped for Hartman to shoot a shotgun is useless, the damage is small (and almost all there armed with sawed-off shotguns). And you can just stand away in a corner, so that the attacker stood up to you in the queue and in the queue they cut. Strong Hartman alone (and the tactics) is quite easy Chicano. Although hawk, in case hurt, still save. The most important thing the gunner with the Rat not substitute.

V
Volk-Naemnik 03.12.19

Medyannikov thank you very much, this part of the conversation is not noticed.

R
RikoChiko 03.12.19

View if you are not lazy where to buy a remnabor, and quests to fulfill, neither Martha nor hatchiko gunsmith, and which place it is small only sells one thing.

C
Chechaquo 03.12.19

Sent me one p... club 69 your buddy Pierre gift to send. but that's only on the map marker did not appear. can someone tell me where to find it?

l
lexa7 03.12.19

GHOSTik, you might still be early in the game? Good things come from sellers not immediately, but over time.

Chechaquo, that's it, I'm also interested in this issue.

U
Ukropchik 03.12.19

People! In the first part, I hated that Chapter.Hero in melee often misses.As in the 2nd part of this is the case?

M
Medyannikov aka Shtabs-ka 03.12.19

Sam58, it all depends on what mode you choose to play. If alternative, with pumping, then I think everything will be as in the first part. First glavgeroy weak, smears often, even knives, etc. But personally, I chose the right mode Goblin. There Hartman on knives in General Professor: doesn't smear and knocks one or two strokes.

U
Ukropchik 03.12.19

Medyannikov aka captain Putilin.Thanks for the advice.I know.And the animation blows became more diverse?Or is it as in the first part dull and monotonous pokes a push at the enemy.

M
MarM 03.12.19

Sam58
in katana for example there is a fatality, accurate kick, round kick, hitting the group of enemies, simply blow...

e
edikbl 03.12.19

where are the lock picks to sell? I have the first and don't open. Many campaign chests are missing, sorry.

p
povelitel zefirchikov 03.12.19

on the market this artwork in bladed weapons

V
Volk-Naemnik 03.12.19

People help. I'm stuck in a place where it is necessary to remove the Greyhound (brow on the barge), there are two options to kill him or bring him gunpowder, but in any case (after the murder, or when the impact of gunpowder) I have the game kicking into the wind. What to do?

if there is no solution, give Savko after this quest.

M
Mox 03.12.19

Wolf is a Mercenary most likely the error due to curve the Patch from the old version.