3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medyannikov aka Shtabs-ka 03.12.19 08:03 am

Questions on passing and gameplay. (Dungeon 2: The Hunt for the black square)

Guys, first question!:) Who as passed the Institute of time, where mielofon to get need? Just, I'm only two with canine in the armor, but weapons are not. Be sure to come back with huge guns and kill everyone, or is there any way?
298 Comments
Sort by:
M
MURLAKATAM 03.12.19

guys pliz tell me where to find the priest of ALEXANDER

E
Eniak 03.12.19

Game mode Right from Goblina.
In the beginning, where you have to return the items after the bath, in the Council after talking with Carlos in the chest found a set of keys Expert, the patch is 1.01. All right? A conversation with Carlos ended peacefully, without a fight.

http://keep4u.ru/full/081003/1cc351a16f2728715a/jpg

F
FuKyC 03.12.19

Eniak
and Cho there is.Lucky just.
by the way what is a mercenary most skill?mode (Goblin)

E
Eniak 03.12.19

FuKyC
and Cho there is.Lucky just.
Yes, I think we can bug. A piece like this in the beginning of the game to give. If I am not mistaken, this is like the most powerful pick in the game.
by the way what is a mercenary most skill?mode (Goblin)
XS is still a little passed.

B
BruceCambel 03.12.19

This problem - a Quest where you pick up trump the device from the ruined temple(about blacks zombies in the beginning) I Take the tinfoil hat approach to the exit point on the world map selchau it and nothing happens choose a card nilzya, who knows what's the problem? or at me hands curves?

F
FuKyC 03.12.19

BruceCambel
most likely somewhere the monsters left.
or full of bug.If you do not find the monsters go through the mission again.

G
Gammi86 03.12.19

People where to download it?

e
edikbl 03.12.19

Listen, when the idiot with the crowbar offers on a barge to sail, is that the finish? he just says have to say one without the mercenaries. If not the end, you find you mercenaries? and then I was sturiale, left him at the barge and went for a walk further.

And negrityanskaya quest, with a cap and a dance floor, there is what we need to do something that would not fill. Hat to wear, zombies are piled, stand all, report the results, and the quest is failed

l
lexa7 03.12.19

edikbl and I like that stushevalas, left him at the barge and went for a walk further.
What do you mean! Missed a lot of fun... the Bushing in the tank! And mercenaries will be on their standard positions.

N
Nekto2 03.12.19

Anyone working after patch 1.01 Regis automatic defense when the characters are in place, but they attack the enemies without guidance?

A
Andrey 9313 03.12.19

is it possible in Grod police to save the thread from the Rangers and Fritz? to hire two, and then zhalkovato them(((

p
povelitel zefirchikov 03.12.19

no you can not.

A
Andrey 9313 03.12.19

sorry(((

B
Born to Kill 03.12.19

Nekto2
I have everything working standards !

A
Alukardo 03.12.19

Tell me how to pass the mission in the Industrial area, where you have to kill Tolya and take the Black Square. On the ground floor were all killed. Rise to the second and I shoot cetiri prick from elektropusher, and from Crete to 140-160. Removed all the clothes that had been out metellus,and which could be a metal plate, but it didn't work out. Kill quickly and painlessly. On the map I'm alone. Mercenaries were killed in nastuplenie enemy.

F
FuKyC 03.12.19

Alukardo
Load and go again.I myself have no problem with this mission passed.

A
Andrey 9313 03.12.19

people pliz tell me where to find the purse of jeweler???

A
Andrey 9313 03.12.19

m still in pompasovym to get?
by the way..among the mercenaries there girls?)))

F
FuKyC 03.12.19

m still in pompasovym to get?
Just below the North.Stupid on the circle city with the poking and all.
by the way..among the mercenaries there girls?)))
alas no.

A
Andrey 9313 03.12.19

not indicated on my map pompasovym