3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 13.09.19 10:02 pm

What do you wear?

Most of the guys taste in clothes has dresses in all sorts of classic jeans, a dull colored t-shirts, or even worse in sportswear. Or still prefer to dress original, tasteful?
128 Comments
Sort by:
i
i8o 13.09.19

smaller labels

F
Frenki Santorelli 13.09.19

WELL dress up that would be convenient. Due to the fact that the last time Tasha hot to wear a leather Armor, and usually power walk

S
SignIn 13.09.19

irin_
What could be more brutal jackets?
PS. Plate armour is not counted.

t
turbo_noob 13.09.19

turbo_noob grandfather did? on the coloring and the length of the spoke. It is not necessary to dramatize! He admitted - as if they were boys Oh boys years. And WHAT then?
Photo taken from top to bottom,and the poet looks all comical. And the jeans really odd not to obligant should be a little.
Enough of the jackets to remember! Brutality add.

And who's dramatic ? What you want is the resolution of the photo, the lighting from the bulb - and because boys Oh boys years. Jeans are not circumcised Yes(http://pn.lmcdn.ru/img600x866/G/S/GS001EMKF465_1.jpg - on your photo, similar problem), I'm so normal and the color is dark blue, the other I do not like, only those Turkish:). Where and to whom to add brutality ? You Irina not please:))

http://myfolder.ru/files/41164997

F
Fluffy Destroyer 13.09.19

irin_
You're just accustomed to the role. :D

t
turbo_noob 13.09.19

turbo_noob What do you want... I'm from tn! IPhone I can send! - please everyone. I don't care what you look like. I go by,look dumb - the Council threw. Vcoo!
The brutality of the jacket add))

PS don't include me in mercantilist to blame! You know the thanks won't call.

So I'm not arguing that dumb...and not all are pryntsy, fashionable dressed, we have very little who dress up, go all in with anything. The iPhone I would have gladly sent, but unfortunately not a millionaire, send out to all iPhones. By the way, could you upload your photo as dressing up, interesting to look...advice that everyone can give.

F

By the way, could you upload your photo as dressing up, interesting to look

t
turbo_noob 13.09.19

turbo_noob and who all said! Thought about you thought first.(

Think what you want, I don't know you, have not promised anything, I'm your disappointment to the bulb.

could not spread will not work,the theme is for boys. And I do not like about the beautiful only.

no problem can be put, no-one will be shot, just an excuse. Come on beautiful, and I probably will, came by chance to read the review and I registered to help with the settings. Yet.

N
Nevoeiro 13.09.19

Еlis
at the moment only a bikini and sandals
Madam why do you need clothes, you live in a big house by the sea, except that the sandals, although even without them, not bad to your photo.

F

Nevoeiro
Evo get current favorites. :D

G
Gemini 13.09.19

N
Nevoeiro 13.09.19

Fluffy Destroyer
to such a degree terrible?

M
MelShlemming 13.09.19

Watches, underwear, a gas mask

S
Shine 13.09.19

As Piedra, according to most others.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 13.09.19

Self-Relliant
Just tell me you're gay ? to attract others ...

S
Self-Relliant 13.09.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
I want to be a really cool kid. If you don't like can! And gay men better dressed than pseudocumene lone wolves who are your example

l
lookaway 13.09.19

sho clean, and clothed.

T
T.T.G 13.09.19

The summer passed in a Polo/Golf shirts, shorts/shorts, sandals/sneakers unchanged.

T
Tigers_Trust 13.09.19

Sports pants, futbolka one color athletic shoes.

O
Ostap Bandera 13.09.19

shirt and jeans