3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 13.09.19 10:02 pm

What do you wear?

Most of the guys taste in clothes has dresses in all sorts of classic jeans, a dull colored t-shirts, or even worse in sportswear. Or still prefer to dress original, tasteful?
128 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 13.09.19

Spoiler

r
requiemmm 13.09.19

Sweat pants with blisters on his knees, sneakers, t-shirt-alcoholic, abibas with stripes, Kapka...ageless male classic:))
Convenient, no pity, don't need ironed...supplemented camuflaj and forward, on display muhosransk-2016
Tea is not in school, ridicule for a cheap outfit, no one will...and will not dare:)

D
Delphis 13.09.19

the armor school Griffin

F
Fearrex 13.09.19

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 13.09.19

Self-Relliant
I wonder how he survived all these generations , females campaign chose who is more beautiful dress and not the one who mammoth flood. Dress like a gay I don't mind.

D
Delphis 13.09.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
did so. Most recently, the war was 20 years ago, so what? like hot cakes these fighters?

t

Hryas
why shop blue not found?

t

I have sweatpants, but they are for running. Floor sportivki why I see them as people in the transport, why don't they run?

D
Delphis 13.09.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
gopari same

t

Delphis
now I'm upset, but try to guess what I think about t-shirts?

D
Delphis 13.09.19

this kind of clothing is shit?

t

Delphis
No, on the basis of semantics - they only play football

D
Delphis 13.09.19

football shorts to play football you can play in anything and even without a football field, only the ball was

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 13.09.19

Delphis
And then the war , is like the standards , I don't think you'd like to walk beside a friend who looks like a rooster but .....

r
rPeBoJL 13.09.19

in rags. and I would like a real outfit. but a backpack and kudanit where smaller bipedal

D
Delphis 13.09.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
you started about hunting mammoths. I have no friends, like you, if you need standards, then look to the middle East, that's where the standards

G
Garrus-1994 13.09.19

Well then, so let's create the theme, what do you shit?, as esthetician in a nice dressing room with the smell of the sea breeze, and walls adorned with classic paintings, or sral'ne, where the toilet is hardly worth it, and there is no cover for Sedalia. Ah Yes, the flush should be automatically if you don't have this, then you are a slave, and not an aesthete)

N
NightGameMassacre 13.09.19

For 4 years wearing the shirt from New Relic. At first there was just black, data nerd, now this:
Spoiler
Don't see the point vypendrivatsya shoes for a thousand, simple jeans and look like a man. And if the room to wait a year and a half is generally awesome.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 13.09.19

Adidas sneakers black original. Socks Nike singed with massmarket. Oscache jeans black noname with massmarket. Black t-shirt Burzum unoriginal with Alik. Dzhinsovka nonymously too massmarket. Cap repercu Compton black with Alik. Strap leather since with Secunda. Mechanical watch Luch gave me. Sunglasses, I brought from America. And wallet replica Bailin with Alik. Well, I'm dressed now. The nose does not twist about the fallen or original, but Chedi and trainers prefer to wear only original - lasts longer.

V
Vaipen 13.09.19

The outfit is simple. Summer suit, protective, black flies, and in winter white.