3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 05.12.19 01:32 am

Impressions of the game (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

write your opinion
116 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 05.12.19

Played only in the remaster. This is a 10 out of 10. Masterpiece and nostalgia)

l
look-look 05.12.19

In General, the remaster is nostalgia as described above,the memory super)
Infiniti also did so himself.
Graphics-4
The sounds-4
The plot(still don't know)
Optimization(on my 660 fine to medium pulls)
Generally regular Kolda)
Total 4 from 5(1 point for the fact that it is cold)

M
MrWorld 05.12.19

Played pirates in singlpleer. Of course the game is very dynamic and exciting, but buying it will be unlikely, because I'm sure next year will be a new part of the multiplayer games will be empty, as it was in AW and was in BO3. While on the other hand I would really like to try it.
Campaign the game is very interesting, who wants to download the torrent(unless of course he rules the Internet and he is not too lazy to download 50 GB)

b
blackbird040902 05.12.19

This time alone is better than the multiplayer! But the zombies were fun and dynamic!

I
IDarkaxeI 05.12.19

Then, due to the fact bought yet not looking, but infiniti is pleased with the battle scenes from cosmogony with the stars of the movie. Although the graphics kind of suspicious licked selective detailing of objects (e.g. Sergeant assault a Negro looks great, others are blurry, some even tadpoles (by the way most short people with big heads, maybe cosmic radiation). Now we come to the appointment as the captain of the ship, there can be a weapon to customize. Maybe not a breakthrough, but certainly better than with a sword and a musket, and the plot is not bad in principle

S
StrelokT3 05.12.19

short guys with big heads you say? It's not a glitch in the game, just developed apparently consulted with knowledgeable people. Big head and the thinness is a result of living in low gravity conditions, weightlessness

A
Affekt77 05.12.19

Multiplayer fit, dynamics, extensive customization of weapons and costumes, a hard mode, but rules sounds too, nothing more is necessary. In single have not played.

b
bushmaster 05.12.19

Infiniti is a complete SLAG

h
hardqest 05.12.19

XS,I rules of the game was like mass effect with a dose of realism and do not have resources to collect,and the gameplay is much better 3 ops are the elements of a ward of warplanes))

A
Aleks Sazonov 05.12.19

Single, not in his style..but the cartoon is dull,do not have the dynamics as in battle first and титанфоле2,something slowly all the map is fine..no flavor shorter.But it is in my opinion of course

P
PekaBoirin 05.12.19

You can disable this damn mouse acceleration?

P
Protocol10 05.12.19

Optimize gorgeous. Flies on medium-high with Locke at 60 fps. But normes, Soaps no no in teksturki clear. In short, 6 out of 10 - a good cold to kill an evening and forget until next November.

P
PlayLogitech 05.12.19

another cold, another piece of soap, and full of absurdity happening on the screen, stood the tower and the power left me, apparently not destiny

is this stupid shooting someone to like it?

D
DayPsycho 05.12.19

loved it!! I'll save on 1050 the gtx and play!! my old 660 barely pulls)

v
vvvjust 05.12.19

One word - SHITE!!! Again with the dumb shootout with terrorists. It is strange that the motion blur was enabled, but nothing worked, annoying little things that the developers are not able to fix in a couple of clicks. And the optimization is great. Took one mission and returned the loot.

M
Mamosha 05.12.19

Something I was horrified when I ran the game engine should be changed to hell. Looks very depressing in places the texture was reminiscent of DOOM 3 and this is a very old game. Honestly discourages play at the same engine - nothing new gives you and tech wildly out of date. If it goes on, it's sad.
Actually, I feel sorry for these people who subconsciously realize that they slip a second-rate game, to horror vyneseny old engine that fit saladerie, soap teksturki, in order to sell more copies. I'm not talking that bought the stream and related and in the open. While there is a conveyor, call of duty will not be a masterpiece like the first part as the second or as modern varfar. This whole 6 hour single, these attempts to convey something of the epic, look like a dead dog (an allegory). Before was WOW and now - well, that guys probably better to pass. And it's not the future or the present setting, the case as it is presented, and this is done only for the sake of money. The game already has no soul. It's just empty. This is necessary to remove from the market, thank God that yubisoft with his nedescina settled down and got him off the line. I hope to suffer such a fate and count dyuti Office and they will have time to do a proper full game with a good story on a new technology engine, with a vibrant multiplayer with new features.

S
Sandro_NSK 05.12.19

So Infinite Warfare......honestly I was a Studio Raven waited Ghost. The cold always took her a single and not multiplayer, What about pictures, want awesome graphics go to battle, I think that stability is a sign of mastrestvo, but about the graphics, I will not speak here and everything has already been said, the game itself is really something new, did not Toko ground battles and air, and this is something new, there is an additional mission, but here developed a little thought, they are repetitive missions, like I came, saw, won themselves a little bit got if this idea will develop that would be nice)))) in General, the solo is quite good, as always, what else to say Call of Duty is in Africa Call of Duty

What about Call of Duty MW Remastered..........vkusnoe I left for later, if she really is as good as you say, I'd be happy to see Captain price in 2016))))

B
Basse 05.12.19

The game was good, the plot is XS, and the multiplayer is decent, but Zombie mode, complete shit, is more like Saints Row. In short, play alone and wait for a few patches, because with the graphics yet that matter.

V
Vasek Vasekk 05.12.19

Opinion is one thing.The game is very decent.
Pleased with the captain's cabin - direct Mass effect 3 I remembered dejafuse.
All I need from Cold I get full.Action, shootings, pathos, space, etc ... All at the highest level.
Starting this game I don't need realism, and other strange things started put a number balaju with pivasom and went to get high.
When mouse floats - not the definition of the reaction in the counter.As if the emulator controller on the mouse.I hope a patch will correct.
The game is a solid 8 from 10.

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 05.12.19

From the deck did not expect , but pleasantly surprised by this single.
All very cheerfully and dynamically , not bad localization.
Playing at the highest possible chart scaling 150% on TV and damn it looks very decent !(changed the map to 1060)
We had better code to take than the mob here I missed a decent (