3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 05.12.19 01:32 am

Impressions of the game (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

write your opinion
116 Comments
Sort by:
N
NovaRegul 05.12.19

The game is horribly delivered, long Code so does not cling.

P. S. Comrades, the question is, in multiplayer, have opened several prototypes of weapons, they have a quartermaster there, and add to my gear and close the gear menu they are not. What to do? How to add, and then a bunch of players with purple and orange prototypes worn, and I own simple, even a Bicycle can not add.

D
Dima Saharuk 05.12.19

Impressions of the game 3 out of 5

l
licharok 05.12.19

Just completed the campaign mode... Just super! I did not expect from such a Code. It was practically in one gulp with a break for sleep :)

D
DrAgon_steel 05.12.19

Experience... as the next American blockbuster, boom, boom, pow-pow. Played easily, effortlessly, there is the trendy stealth, politoski space analogues of the F-35, like the heroic hero, with an equally heroic death in the end.
In General - if you turn off the brain and not to ask questions on the plot it is possible to run/to fly to shoot.
BeTePaH[1945] above all already wrote
As for me, a one-time - passed and removed.

F
Fedmoped 05.12.19

The best company since BlOps 1. Rating 4,9-5,0 is a clear provocation)) Solid 7 at least. No soap... +

H
H9IMCTEP 05.12.19

Wasn't expecting that. Optimization on high on my fx 4100 and r9 270x in maximum pull 60fps, and the plot interesting.The work is necessary,and I want to play (that for me surprisingly). Generally happy with strangely new Kalda. The remaster just pleased)

J
JonathanScoff 05.12.19

Like many others, was expecting much worse (think Ghost and 10 dogs destroyers of the door 10). The company held 30 percent, I guess. Pleased with the customization of weapons, shootings on airplanes. The picture is good, optimization is also quite a - high 970 \ i5 2500 goes quite smoothly at around 60 fps. So if you guys will move this way and then, perhaps, 2-3 part, we finally get back to a good shooter, how Kolda was a long time ago, before the release of MW3.

The only game size - 70 gigs of textures is much

a
andrewGaara 05.12.19

I tried to play pirates. Not a remaster (because never played in codes and there is no interest in the old war games at all).
This is my second code. First I tried the previous part (but before the end came, tired).

This part (the single) started for me more interesting. Thought that will entice. But when I became the captain of the ship and had to fly from planet to planet and mission to fulfill for the glory of America, it took one mission, where you have to hijack a plane in space and where in space all the noise in the atmosphere (tin), and left.

Besides the fact that it's never a shooter, and the shooting gallery usual, the entire game had the feeling of kortaneti all. Like they say with pathos, like all do with pathos, and the villain is pretentious, but the constant feeling that everything from papier-mache. That's like the cosmos has missions in it (very similar to mass effect), but I do not believe in this cosmos, neither in the plot.

Maybe the game for me too fast and Hollywood. There's not a second of rest, the explosions are constant, always something somewhere crashes, rides, shoots. XS. I did not like. Not fascinated. The characters are all interesting.

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

In the past I took all the pieces of CoD on PC with the exception of last year, as considered that she was not interested and the series has outlived its usefulness. But this time was finally declared a game about space Marines, ie, something really new in the series this was gromila.

Looked up the PC requirements. In principle, my PC meets them. Surprised size 70Гб. ETOGES how much? Even battle 1 takes less than 20Gb. Maybe CoD has turned into a RPG with open world and 200 hours of single player like Dragon Age, or possibly the game has the video a couple of hours in 4K resolution, as in Quantum Break? When you download removed the check mark near the bonus maps and a zombie mode made for 54Гб place. Well, already better, but not three days but two.

Graphics. Downloaded, started, looked. The first run lasted really long shaders were kasioulis more than five minutes. Automatically the game set medium texture quality. This setting I did not change after reading on the forum that the game requires more VRAM than RAM. FPS sync was stable 60. Sometimes in very saturated ground has happened a rare drawdown to 40ФПС. According to the chart, this CoD looks good, but only compared to the previous CoDами. Battle at the chart I overtook him from the time of Battlefield 3 and still to come. Indoors the CoD gives a beautiful picture, but worse than in battle 1 and battlefront. Open space has never been a strong point CoD. There was no miracle now. One of the first locations in Geneva, just look down from the roof of the building and can immediately start spitting. So everything looks ugly. Like in the beginning of Mass Effect 3 in Vancouver. In space was fun, there was a severe problem with distant objects is usually not. But when you look at the space from the window of his cabin, space is not so beautiful. Instead of the normal starry sky what a muddy texture with a huge Pixelate holes-stars. This space was 10 years ago in the games on the Quake 3 engine. Plus, in the game there are graphical differences. Here, for example, I turned off in the settings, depth of field, but in fact she left. If you just aim the cursor on any oject, it looks clear, but it is necessary to turn slightly to the side, so that the object was not centered, and he becomes blurred. And at the end of the topics on the schedule will add that the game is terribly demanding on the power of a computer to achieve the maximum possible graphics. Then the Quad-SLI on the titans may not be enough. In General, the graphics in CoD are much heavier and require a significantly more powerful computer than battle 1/battlfront while the overall level of graphics is still worse than in these games. But it is understandable, the CoD engine has more than 10 years and read it with the CoD MW (and maybe CoD2) it has not changed. You can of course continue to go through vtupuyu increase the power of the computer, but the engine has exhausted itself and in comparison with battle 1/by battlefront perfectly clear that they're easier and prettier CoD, which is straining every nerve only on the hole cards could approach (but not reach) the quality of the image as frostbyte. In open spaces the CoD loses completely.

Now on to the gameplay. It is divided into three parts. Inside the space cruiser gameplay is similar to Mass Effect 3 with"blackjack and hookers, maksimalno simplified and devoid of RPG elements. However some pumping here. Performing the secondary mission, and looking at the Arsenal on the enemy ships and bases you can improve your weapons and unlock new guns. All upgrades take place automatically, i.e. if you, for example, found a grenade v.2.0, it will replace the current and not have to run around your ship in search of a place where you can pump the weapon. The room on the ship is available for player small - cabin, cabin, Yes, a hallway with a TV. In the cabin, the computer can be read on the current state of Affairs, but it is inconvenient for the computers to a far distant galaxy no mice, and the interface of the tractor-platformers. In landing on planets and inside enemy ships, the game becomes the usual customary Codom. In space battles, the fighter gameplay is more reminiscent of the game 10 years ago Tomorrow war, after the eponymous work writer Zorich, in a strongly simplified form. Ie kosmosima not here, but it's good. The plot of the game as usual, cranberries, only now on a cosmic scale. The developers have done, that finally went into space, but we must go further and begin to actively attract to the plot of aliens, because everything else is rapidly exhausting itself. In terms of the length of the single-campaign, it is comparable with it in battle 1, but still will be interesting.

Glitches. In addition to the above uninterruptible depth of field was a couple of times of gameplay glitches. On location mercury, where the robots stood in one place the enemies endlessly Purley half an hour real time. Next was a box of ammunition and on the defensive can be infinite, but it's so tedious. Although perhaps it was not a glitch. and well conceived. At the end of this level, it was even funnier. I run out on the landing pad, and there the robot is apparently invisible. And they do not move and stand like statues, and nothing further happens. Apparently no ran. Had to reboot, then it worked as expected. But that was nothing. The most unpleasant thing is the player movement on foot. When I go the impression like control a robot who is on another planet and the signal is delayed. Often the character actually gets stuck in an empty place like I stumbled on an invisible wall - usually this happens when after the strafe sideways trying to go forward. Not understanding what nonsense, legs like the character are intertwined. With FPS in these places there are no problems, stable 60. A very strange glitch. Like sometimes in multiplayer games with very high ping and a bad connection with the server. But here it is single player or maybe the game simulates network lag to the player is not relaxed and pre-used, like in multiplayer and not be.

The final opinion. Anyway, and in terms of graphics CoD has long been hopelessly outdated. No matter how much ancient fossilized mend the engine in the hope that more powerful computers pulled out another 5% improvement in graphics, concurrency on frostbyte do the same thing easier, prettier and more productive. However the current custom 5 oktas of this game I think is underestimated. A couple of points lower than the battles will be 1 at the time.

K
KazymirZyba 05.12.19

Call of duty keeps the brand. Above his head can not jump? Isn't Infinity Ward? The only thing you can say is the game is not a series of Black Ops. It Warfare, which began in 2007 and far it's still cool in terms of staging, special effects and epic. Essentially has long been a conveyor, which turned into a mess of memories about what the explosions, crashes, clashes of something huge with a very huge, pathos, Americanized patriotism and cool dudes with guns blazing. Twenty years of engine known from the first minute. The level of graphics has not moved on BF4. That sound like a job - has become steeper. For someone is a minus, someone will find joy. To each his own, but the cold left cold!(if you remove from memory, Black Ops)

s
salopic 05.12.19

Weird. I have the previous part of call of duty black ops 3 lag on low graphics. Because of this removed. This high was able to pass. Only liked the battle in space. After call of duty black ops 2 series of games became uninteresting.

D
DragonCommander56 05.12.19

I will say this... a feeling like the developers tried to threaten on a very different and unfamiliar to them the genre of open world games, all of this non-linearity, side quests and all, BUT they obviously didn't have the guts to finish the job and because the game is essentially just a small piece of what I would like to see in this game.
Quests are scarce, and do not appear new, in fact all the side you can just terminate and then only be one for the Jackal and all weapons a little, it is not clear why, but it seems to me that the multiplayer Arsenal a few more, as seen in some videos of the weapons in multiplayer, which is not seen in the plot.
It is also worth to point to the fact that the plot de facto has logic almost all, that is all, the characters act so silly at times that passing the second time the game just sit well, a real Facepalm I want to do sometimes.
Bots are stupid as always, your that the enemies of the first in fact do nothing at all and kill almost anyone, the second you throw in such an amount that the eyes are broken, who to shoot, and more accurate such padlyuki...
Very beautiful levels, then it does not say, and they are really beautiful, Titan, the Moon, the asteroid level is also well done and creative again, and Mars in the beginning in General was gloomy to horror and it's cool.
And the graphics... I personally Have the feeling like in Infinity Warfare the graphics are worse than Modern Warfare Remastered.

BUT if not particularly clinging to the story and to the eternal problem of stupid bots in the game, we will see quite a interesting game. The dynamics of the fighting was above. Battles in space are commendable, though they are too light (never knocked on the Jackal for the entire game), but trees, very cool when you first fight with the fighters, and then go to boarding an enemy ship. Side quests are quite interesting and well done, they are worth separately, and of course customization of weapons pleased and perks to suit there ever was one. The animation is not bad so expanded, the feeling like your character to live right and this is good, still have the animation of killing enemies like in Battlefield 1 to tie and be cool. As for interesting characters, they have but a few, or rather one, except that Ethan liked it, well the main character at least is not disgusted, at least until begins to create nonsense.

The result:
In General, the developers feel like to make such a large game, but apparently, or too lazy or not enough time in which to get it done and turned out just Call of Duty, without any claim to other genres. And in fact, all its weaknesses come from the fact that the game is really promising player, I say this will be a long time, and all of a sudden ends quickly, as if only halfway through. All as it looks like the first half did correctly and verified, and the second on ay so come down!, all this nonsense in the plot (almost all the key characters killed almost one mission), there is little content and missions, that's its main drawback as for me, I'm not going to mention the old. If the game was made to be what she wants to present herself, then perhaps the game would have deserved the highest praise, but apparently the developers at Infinity Ward just don't have the patience to make a great game and they just did a good with dynamic battles in space, aboard, robots and beautiful places. And of course this part is much better than Black Ops 3, 7,5\10 from me personally.

a
atmaROZ 05.12.19

"I want to jump above the shops - rise to the stars"© Infinity Ward™®

What a dream, I would say a few years ago... the Series of Call of Duty in space as maltesiska - kosmicheskogo simulator. Americans Bravo! You did it - jumped above the sky fanfare chinajiaho squeal was consolele of primary school age, and smacked his stupid skull into the ceiling, choking on a hamburger.

There in the vast expanses of space on the ceiling was (Yes he was there initially), freak you gringo!))) If this is not the last game of the series, you got big, and not have to drive about above the stars can be stars, which have not yet been you got it, in terms of future prospects. Is the ceiling or a dead end - as you like, but the essence is that you are chasing after fame in the circles Hawa people, has driven itself into a dead end. And the whole series of Call of Duty. let me explain why:

Spuk single-shot, star infinity, this is your feature "space and only space" - the last trump, any longer (except to think again and go down again to the mortal earth). I hope you and will have to do)
The earth mother, and she alone feeds the earth. You don't have to jump higher than butt, it does not matter from a kick or a jet stream of greed, the fuel of which is perverted creativity mixed with exaggerated ambitions.
The point is that everything is on the surface, it is here, around the Bush...
After a great and revolutionary Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare left plenty unsaid of earth's history, including modern times and the period of WW2. Enough to turn the brain to get adequate writers.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call Of Duty: Black Ops has set the right pace and direction to develop and develop.
Where it is possible to implement two parallel directions. in which the range of games under the Modern Warfare brand would be responsible for the development of the subjects in the setting of modern special operations, and the direction of World at War would be a starting point for new stories in the setting of WW2, special operations behind enemy lines, secret missions, etc. against the Nazis - perfect typecasting for the enemy in a series of games of the period. Call of Duty: World at War already said all that can be said? - Bullshit, there is still the field is not plowed...

Don't want to write a lot about Call of Duty: aerial Warfare, perhaps it will come as not related to the CoD series - self-shooter and space simulator, where it is good graphics and it is in principle possible to play. But me personally, not a fan of the fantastic space theme, it all does not roll and does not cause sympathy. Didn't like guns and what is considered to be silencers, annoying space-termicheskii setting, even the normal moments of the shootings hopelessly flawed debilna different type zaprygivayem every three seconds, min-spiders with a triggered animation capture and other fantastic foolishness.
A simple battle with skirmishes here is, do not argue, they even sometimes interesting, but such moments are overshadowed by the flickering fuss, typical for the entire series. When everything is too fast and stupidly flashed, not allowing to focus on your surroundings and what is happening at the moment.) Partly it is treated a function of Bullet Time

In short, for me the most labor in Seri, this is the continuation of politics by special operations in the style of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare/Modern Warfare 2 and branches of the same, but in the world of WW2

z
z8TiREX8z 05.12.19

A good impression of the game, for me it's the best part of this series, and since I very very love space, it's just a masterpiece game.

A
Andrey Ermoshin 05.12.19

Download pirates in the hope may not be soap, a good movie will succeed new will see it and plus 7 hours. The game came out so-so, but the game is not really bad, but before the new BF 1 in terms of graphics and effect wow not drawn( the Story seems normal, but the storytelling, the gameplay, I've seen it all in the last part, the space battles and the ship which made you play arcade and was already in other games, and it should be noted more efficiently. Graphics well, it is generally better not say high settings with all shadows and at 60 fps, the picture is already outdated even BF 3. Firing weapons and the sound of the shots and the sensitivity of weapons Ala the first modern warfaer.
My personal rating of 5 out of 10 but for kit Harington and movie can and 6.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.12.19

Today I decided to sit down for the game. Thought maybe yesterday not in the mood was. But if yesterday just turned off the game after hours of play, today after 20 minutes I just deleted it. This is how to fuck up the game that I'm a fan of the entire series of Code that did not finish and deleted.
There is nothing that could attract.

v
vitalik76 05.12.19

Passed all missions of the single player, but not all the guns opened. Strangely, like Arsenal never missed. Or may be in the cards somewhere had two Arsenal?

T
Tomas Freeze 05.12.19

purely a passing shooter with elements of science fiction,according to me is a one-time game.I do not understand why you need a selection of weapons before the mission and upgrade because there's a game you can either pick up from enemies and safely play.

P
Playersaharan 05.12.19

Spoilers!
Unexpectedly a very good cold from the authors and MV3 Gousta (in my opinion, the weakest parts of the series along with BT3). Quite a dynamic a single, in principle, not boring gameplay (for Cold), nice cut scenes, very good production and a couple of decent (for the shooter) of the Persians. Only one problem (and no, it's not the old engine, though at times it makes itself known) is a short - termism in favor of dynamics, resulting in many moments of stupid not disclosed at the right level (something similar happened in single Battles 1, where short duration is also a bad effect on the game). For example, take one of the lieutenants of the main villain, played with Conor McGregor. It would seem that the ideal candidate for the role of second best of the antagonist which will interfere with the plans of the HS and which we bound in some sort of epic cutscene, throwing into open space without a spacesuit (especially since these antagonists have already been in the series, the same Defalco in BT2). But, as recently explained in the next topic for him more sad fate - to be shot as a regular extra, and you may not understand what killed him and continue to wait for his appearance the whole game. Why developed so botched at this point I do not clear, because to take a star for 10 seconds appearance in the beginning of the game is simply pointless.
With snow is also not so smooth, because the number of appearances of his character in single a lot less than the same spacey in Advanced Warfare, and it drained much sooner. No, I do not argue, the scene of his murder is very beautiful but it is too early merged, not having sufficient to open up as the villain (it seems another bad thing about the destruction of the Earth, without any carefully written motivation). If not for the charm of Keith Harrington, it would be quite all sad.
Positive characters also not so smooth. No, this time, unlike BO3, they at least tried to make a living. And, basically, they got it. But again, because of the rapidity they stupidly do not have time to unfold in so far as to empathize with each of them, and their actions and behaviors are often puzzling. The same Omar, who from the outset indicated his distrust of robots in General and Ethan in particular, after a couple of hours completely changed my attitude to him and even protect him from the jibes of other Marines calling him one of us. When he had time to reconsider why he even did it (Looked at it in a battle? What then has not allocated better?)- to us it remains unknown. Similarly, it is not clear how Ethan and YY less than a day to have bonded enough to call each other brothers. And here such moment in the entire game is complete. T h an acute lack of game time on the disclosures of all of this (and if not wanted to delay the plot, it could at least add more outof-conversations with the team, both in the same Massice where you even cook can tell you about myself). The situation, of course, brightens the audio diaries, but they are not enough.
So the last half hour of the game and cause a slight confusion when the authors begin to massively drain (sometimes very tightly) characters, thus showing how he becomes the same as the previous commander of the Retribution, sacrificing people in the name of the successful mission.
About side effects normally, in General, space battles, for me, was a bit boring, but the boarding of ships and the stealth mission they liked.
Regarding localization - anything overtly terrible (unlike BO3), but the voice GZ fused.
Oh yeah, I want to mention the animation of the main character. So I liked how it was animated literally everything from active gestures and ending with the fact he's putting a body on the floor (a feeling that you're not playing for them camera).
In General, as I said, is very good cold, which is sorely lacking additional timing for disclosure of the Persians, and events. 8 points, excluding the cartoon and the zombie mode.

Y
Yury Maximov 05.12.19

Pass through, forced myself.
At the beginning of the effects of the space was pleasant and beautiful. Then the monotony of explosions and sparks quickly tired of it.
The usual cold plastic guns shooting plastic balls at cardboard enemies who do not distinguish between where the head and legs, mash-up and shooting in General.
Levels again, short gut, 2 meters, multi don't know how, but probably old. And it is in 16 year with open spaces Bf1. Even in the Duma was more spacious. Why the sniper rifle in the collection is unclear, aim at a nearby wall? Machine guns, shotguns and pistols are useless, except for the laser. The plot is stupid, the villain is the main single-celled, robot Ethan and smarter. Not understand the motivation for such anger to the Ground.
The usual cold. Go remaster to check.