3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegad242185 05.12.19 01:56 am

Cut down PC (Metro 2033)

7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snetrebski 05.12.19

Most likely something is overheating) ?

S
Snetrebski 05.12.19

Renegad242185
Don't go there then?

K
KlausBarbie 05.12.19

Renegad242185
do most likely something is overheating... I had that with black ops the 4 , and beta deviice second. Play and randomised after some time the computer will reboot or is simply protection of his disables. It turned out that the fan on the machine is not very cooled graphics card , the same was heated to 85.... then comes popping up to 87 this trouble... dared exhibiting of speed of coolers with handles.and now everything is OK... just pomonitor the temperature at this point is the same msi afterburner. In short AMD for the region's 86-87.... for NVIDIA not to say.

l
legusor 05.12.19

open the cover of the system unit, ventilate the room then start the game without closing the cover of the system unit.
very often the reason for this behavior is the overheating of the transistors of the CPU power on the motherboard called the VRM area. I have an old bakery with motherboard gigabyte 990xa ud3 after a solid overclocking – this was in demanding games only played with the lid open the system unit.
once upon a time the same problem I had in the first far cry, as it turned out, due to bad sectors on the hard disk.

J
Juwargane 05.12.19

it is time to clean the computer

F
Fitil11 05.12.19

Renegad242185
Try to do a driver rollback of the graphics card.

g
grothex 05.12.19

Drava, cooling, cleaning comp: internally - and externally ;)