3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Alexandro_ 05.12.19 01:56 am

Optimization (Definitive Edition) (Sleeping Dogs)

Write you're flying... at least that was not sagging less than 30
I personally have FPS dropped by almost 40%, in contrast to the original.
29 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Brooks 05.12.19

Decent optimization, drawdowns, not on the fx8350 system\8gb\7870
benchmark has recorded

-
-SlashuuR- 05.12.19

I schedule a re-release seemed more soapy than the original. However, the performance is not in favor of the first.

o
oldfag 05.12.19

Yes, as I wrote in another topic, productivity fell 1.5 times. In Ben tre, from 50 to 37 frames. What is most interesting in the game drawdown and even lower happen. But! Freezes and no lag. A light air began to really sasaima.

S
Steve Taller 05.12.19

normal optimize in the game, but the game itself is so-so, and the graphics are not so hot

P
Palych Rokov 25.05.22

Optimization for AMD is much worse than for Nvidia, the graphics in the game do not shine even in 4k, but reflectors look great without any retracing

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Your upper parameter is not set to extreme. Here's how to play on ultra:

v
vlad2228 30.06.22

Help the people, I wanted to knock out the platinum, I passed 100%, but there is one minus, I collected all the things except for 5 a couple of hours, not in one store it is not there, what should I do?

s
sky game 26.01.23

I don’t know what kind of optimization was in the original, but in the re-release with full anti-aliasing, of course, it drops to 38 fps, but high-quality anti-aliasing always eats a lot of fps in games, on normal anti-aliasing and everything else is turned to full, for 70 fps during the day in the city, but at night in The city gives out more fps. In principle, my monitor does not need more than 60fps. I noticed that approximately the optimization is at the level of GTA5, despite the fact that GTA5 will be better in terms of physics, graphics, scale. Therefore, for its time, the optimization in the reissue came out so-so. It will be necessary to feel the original somehow, something I don’t like in the definition, this blurryness is ahead of us.

G
Grandshot 26.01.23

SkyGame

In the original, a high anti-aliasing parameter also drops FPS a lot. Apparently this is something that is not optimized enough. For example, like the shadows on the bushes in GTA 5.

Moreover, the parameter is also responsible for the quality of ambient shading. In general, the dog is buried somewhere in the smoothing of the shadows ..