3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 05.12.19 01:56 am

Emigrated to you?

If you and your family abroad provided good housing,decent work and social.security went you would from Russia forever?
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 05.12.19

Dad Cheburator wrote:
I had been dumped.To Israel.
In the army there? Or is this not necessary? I heard that in 20th century it was mandatory if you were going to leave and become a citizen...
Alextar wrote:
with probability of 146%
Wondering if any of nyufagov know where that lovely number? 8)
requiemmm wrote:
And what of Mask?
PR and windbag so far, that's what he is. Promises a lot, loud words. And the result?
vftor wrote:
purely Russian
For example? How to determine pure or impure are you Russian?

m
masha 05.12.19

Four years in Russia, I'm not going anywhere, you stay here.

m
masha 05.12.19

Yes, of course, moved.

y
yariko.v 05.12.19

Masha wrote:
Four years in Russia, I'm not going anywhere, you stay here.
Masha wrote:
Yes, of course, moved.
Keep us informed.

M
Mag Otshelnik 05.12.19

yariko.v
We are already here.
Spoiler

G
GIBAY 05.12.19

Would love to go to London want, because it is a very interesting history of the city.

y
yariko.v 05.12.19

Russia is the best place. Just need to look around. France - riots yellow. Europe - Russophobia. Ukraine - the power of the Nazis. America sponsors terrorism. So if one of many evils to choose the least, it is Russia!

K
Kovboy belomor 05.12.19

yariko.v
Collect them all, but on Amazon the wild tribes for a year. Now watching the news the import of cars to Russia increased by 15% in almost every family car, computers, apartments, hunger, no one swells. But no, we are the most miserable people in the world. We have 42000 and family income total manage. Why this envy of the West do not understand. Are they seen simply from boredom strike.

R
Rolemanser 05.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
In another dish a piece of meat always...more

K
Kovboy belomor 05.12.19

bazilews
And how many ordinary workers in China live at least as our plumber Petrovich? Experts and we didn't live badly. The problem is that not always ENOUGH, IS not ENOUGH. How many saw the poor grandma took 1500000 or 2000000 rubles. Live like a bum, wants to be buried as Stalin.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.12.19

Everywhere is good where we are not

m
masha 05.12.19

Video games in Russia play.

M
Mag Otshelnik 05.12.19

Masha
10,000 rubles?I doubt it.

m
masha 05.12.19

The Magician, The Hermit
Why? Dandy used to buy and play. Or Chinese portable console.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 05.12.19

The country with the largest potential in the world. But, as was discussed in a old administration, there is nothing that spoils the music. group as her fans. Another steal and fiercely arrogant. Although the use of official position is an integral part of the Slavic mentality.

R
Ripper Man 05.12.19

Che gifts to give ))