3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
ministr-s 13.09.19 10:08 pm

Guys help to choose budget but beautiful body

Help me choose a case with a backlit side of the glass wall, and once with additional cooling, for everything I have up to 8K rubles, maybe something missed, correct campaign, highlighting wish that was managed mainly from the body.
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 13.09.19

ministr-s
I have a Zalman K1. Backlight pereulochek on the face only button that is not synchronized with the motherboard. The rear valve just shimmers, I have it unhooked because it is mucking up the silence.
Plus its simple design and kalenom glass (not scratched).
Can take any perforation on the face, and hang there RGB turntables set.
IMHO: self-INDULGENCE. Much these garlands interfere with the viewing Kintz when the housing is not under the table.
Your take, because the width was a good under the tower.

P
Petruxinson 13.09.19

Ryazancev wrote:
IMHO: self-INDULGENCE. Much these garlands interfere with the viewing Kintz when the housing is not under the table.
Your take, because the width was a good under the tower.
And who is stopping these garlands off? Or you have not switched off?
ministr-s wrote:
Help me choose a case with a backlit side of the glass wall, and once with additional cooling, for everything I have up to 8K rubles, maybe something missed, correct campaign, highlighting wish that was managed mainly from the body.
A wall of glass or acrylic needed? Down the body I want? How many additional coolers necessary?

a
antonrogov 13.09.19

Beautiful (read - expensive) shell - money.

g
gennaz 13.09.19

ministr-s
The best case in terms of price-quality-functionality.

Spoiler
Quiet, well ventilated,with 5 coolers in the kit (they did not hear),there are two fan controller on the top of the cooler,easily removable filters.
And the price is just ridiculous.
Spoiler
Here is an overview.
Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 13.09.19

Petruxinson
Off by pulling MALAXOV of BP. First, it is necessary to understand the construct of the model, then write.

A
Apti 13.09.19

I like Deepcool MATREXX 55
and is adequately

Spoiler

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

gennaz
I expect that you have all respites for me)) I have the same only with white inserts
yesterday CSN supal the price tag was 3 700 .
ministr-s
dust filters ,rotisory with illumination ,side wall illumination LGBT myself MOGES buy with Ali roll for 200 rubles, and though the whole room zaves .

R
Remanar 13.09.19

depends how you define beautiful.
If futuristic design that dipole
If a concise sentence that Zalmay

antonrogov wrote:
Beautiful (read - expensive) shell - money.
well, 8K +/- not such and huge money. If you take the modern case styling with concealed wiring, calculated air flow, the bottom arrangement BP, filters and complete in a single design fans, and heaps of useful things, like cables and perehodnikova - then it's worth it, and that money is not the wind, and the efficiency of the computer. Oh and bonus in this set is already beautiful appearance.

m
ministr-s 13.09.19

Ryazancev wrote:
Much these garlands interfere with the viewing Kintz when the housing is not under the table.
I have the monitor on a vesa clamp to the table bolted when I look that it put forward, so that the system unit from this angle you can hardly see, i.e., will not interfere with anything
Petruxinson wrote:
A wall of glass or acrylic needed? Down the body I want? How many additional coolers necessary?
I have not met people who want acrylic... and about the count of extra propellers you tell me how much better? or even what are the options you can consider.
Artie wrote:
Deepcool MATREXX 55
while all of the design this is cool, condomed too, that's cool.

T
Torkvist 13.09.19

ministr-s wrote:
while all of the design this is cool, condomed too, that's cool.
Yes, the new line at deptula not in competition, only candoman for a long time on the market, I think you need to look at the options fresh. There is still a model 70 Matrexx ADD-3F RGB that I dont understand these numbers 55 and 70 means anything in the specs or just the model number?

P
Petruxinson 13.09.19

Ryazancev
But good for me to get into it if Zalman could not think that the backlight to turn off sometimes it is necessary? At the same dipole and aerocool she quietly shuts off, as software, and physically.

R
Remanar 13.09.19

ministr-s wrote:
when watching something put forward so that system unit from this angle you can hardly see, i.e., will not interfere with anything
well vaschet lighting can greatly add to the atmosphere of the gameplay. The game is usually its color, its palette, adjust the lights under the color tone will be awesome. And in the movies. You can add dramatic lighting, especially in some thread a mystical horror...

K
Klavko 13.09.19

Torkvist wrote:
what I dont understand these numbers 55 and 70 means anything in the specs or just the model number?
Looking through different case, also always ask myself this question all the time, what it usually means?)

T
Torkvist 13.09.19

Klavko wrote:
what it usually means?)
Well, it's producers know better. I've read the specifications of both buildings from deptula Matrexx 55 and 70, in addition to differences in design, the difference is they have different dimensions and details. So 70 for those who want more space inside.

V
Vaipen 13.09.19

It is possible and to nasambit. A housing with a transparent wall and can be on the Craigslist to find . There a couple of coolers with tsitomegalii not too expensive. Svetodiody tape, as mentioned above already. In General the ruble in 3 full to.

R
Remanar 13.09.19

Vaipen wrote:
It is possible and to nasambit.
no, the factory will fail to compete in quality and frills. I seriously doubt that without excessive effort, it is possible for the knee to bungle something similar matrixa or any other fancy diplomski or salmanovsky buildings. There is not only svistoplyaska case, plastic to mold, to link everything into a single system to controllers with one unit or mother. No, the idea of home is not very, will not be neat and beautiful, will be the farm, and immediately to burn that farm, or the cost will be much more factory building. Yes there is, look how much a case is made to order and at once all becomes clear

L
Leathermonster 13.09.19

Remanar
I read Your comment and immediately thought about Ambilight - lighting system addressable LEDs wall behind the monitor. That's all the space stuff

L
Leathermonster 13.09.19

Remanar
Took the time dipko candoman, and now sit and lick matrixy - they are too steep given the price tag. Like I understand that my case is good, but once in the leg awkwardly pulled on the plastic window small scratches remained, and the cable management is not quite satisfied. In General as far as makes sense to buy matreks instead of condomina to rebuild the computer?

T
Torkvist 13.09.19

Leathermonster wrote:
In General as far as makes sense to buy matreks instead of condomina to rebuild the computer?
Kendoon also not a bad case, but he's been on the market. You need to consider first the dimensions matreks more and more massive, and if the new hardware to assemble the place will not be superfluous. Well, the appearance and cooling of the matreks much better developed.

M
MuSStafA 13.09.19

Matrexx 70 ADD-3F RGB seen. There are interesting differences with the 55-th model. For example, the cover casing BP of tinted glass creates a reflective surface. The lights inside reflected off the glass and creates an unusual visual effect. preset the ICE-strip is very stylishly decorated.