3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrawL- 13.09.19 10:09 pm

PS2 vs. PSP - Which is better to buy?

advise what is better for me to buy a PS2 or Pepsco? I watched the screens with games PSP , the graph there is some when or is current on the screen?
270 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trane v2 13.09.19

PSP portable play station

T
Trane v2 13.09.19

The PS3 will be released on new year like. but it narmalnye games poyavyatstsa current a couple of years.
хбокс360 and cheaper and it is already normal.
In General, the Lecce take the Nintendo Wii and hboks 360 for money much the same as Lucci

T
Trane v2 13.09.19

And even easier to dial emulators and shit on everything

C
CrawL- 13.09.19

now I think that it is better to take PSP or computer preadamite 1.8 mhz , 256 ram , geforce 5200 128MB that my computer , I want to add RAM up to 1024 , or better will PSP take?)

s
sanches34o1 13.09.19

I agree with Lee
Games on Sonya's cooler and not have to worry about the updates and the constant charging like with the PSP

s
sanches34o1 13.09.19

PS2 vs PSP
Who wins in the battle of consoles this generation Sedna will vote for 2 console from Sony
1. PS2
2. PSP
Vote once

I for PS2 (the old lady still taxis)

O
Oblivion Forever 13.09.19

I, too, for the PS2.Maybe not as compact,but nice and comfortable.RULEZ!!!

O
Oblivion Forever 13.09.19

Grab your PS2,don't need recharging again,games are awesome to.. x two,and as I said sanches34o1 no need to upgrade!Take PS2 by far!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 13.09.19

I vote PlayStationPortable.

No wonder this little you can see recognized as the best invention of 2005 year...

S
Slava85 13.09.19

ZY2 at the helm! Lay down in a nice soft sofa in front of a huge Telecom, clamped comfy arm in his hands and daavi hack the buttons DRIVE.

And PSP - Ipokia sat in the subway come on DIN, you are a thread scumbag calculated, tracked and given to the head, now he DIN ;)

Of course I exaggerate, but God knows...

D
Domik v derevne 13.09.19

I'm home in PSP DIN,here it is-fun!Thank God schA games were on the PSP are good to go!Already a week I can not break away from Killzone,and if you do manage to break away,until the morning playing marvel Ultimat Alliance,but Tekken on the shelf,OH beauty...

b
bobrov 13.09.19

PSP in a good way.I often fly in the flightnumber of krasata.to pass the time.but even so, bolso account graphics are worse than PS 2.especially in IGRP the first person(Medal of Honor-Heroes - mostly razacheroval,King Kong, etc)
take PS 2.is kopeiki and a couple of years poigraesh.

D
Domik v derevne 13.09.19

Generally better take che thread of the next gene!

D
Domik v derevne 13.09.19

I think that the best XBOX.)()()()()(
Okay,just kidding.My vote for PSP!Still you Sonya can't take it))
2 Sanchez
You have a very PSP no,so don't need your voice do not take part!!!!

s
spectre from TM 13.09.19

I have both, and I have question, WHAT is THERE to COMPARE?! PSP handheld console, and the PS2 is a powerful game station(for those ukogo not PS3) to compare cnicago, although we can a garbage truck with Mercedes compare? Mercedes is beautiful, and the garbage truck a roomy trunk

D
Domik v derevne 13.09.19

I've talked about this,but my post was removed.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 13.09.19

a powerful PS2 game station

Powerful in terms of size? Focusing on the quality of the graphics of most games for this console,it can safely be called legacy...

But seriously,take the PS2 to date just to date...In the near future Sony will stop releasing games for it good quality for all the company's efforts aimed at the development of PlayStation 3...

s
spectre from TM 13.09.19

Focusing on the quality of the graphics of most games for this console,it can safely be called legacy...

this is regarding the PS3, but all said, for those ukogo no PS3 and PS2 will come down

G
GaT [x] 13.09.19

I certainly prefer the PSP graphics...
but PS2 convenient chtuka! sat in kreselka and kicks...
so 0.5 vote 0.5 for PSP and for PS2

R
ROOT_666 13.09.19

2. PSP
Because portable.