3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19 02:22 am

Gamepad support (The Witcher)

A Xbox 360 controller.I know that the game is exclusive to Pitch.But maybe someone tried it on the controller?
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Kivenorb 06.12.19

[Denis]
There is a program in Companion steam Controller. It allows you to use a gamepad instead of a mouse on the desktop. Even steam has profiles for different games. I tried to play with a profile for the Witcher, I did not like. Other ways don't know. I also love to play on the gamepad, but unfortunately such games are not adapted.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Nicholas Chivenor
Sad.I key in ghogha introduced

v
vovastij 06.12.19

[Denis]
The first part is played perfectly, no gamepad, just one mouse.

S
SemenovEgor524 06.12.19

All parts of the Witcher normally played, and without a gamepad,unless of course the hands where it is necessary to grow.The first part is exclusive to the PC,there are two options for controlling mouse and keyboard or just the mouse.

D
Dzhoel Miller 06.12.19

[Denis]
The first Witcher on the controller, it's a very personal thing, no offense dude :)

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Ellie Williams
Why perversion?Time to klatsat mouse is not distorted,and the time to touch the controller — kink?Clearly the aim is not necessary,and hover on the monster/monsters,chose the style and herach.Turns and movements on the sticks.A selection of swords on the d-pad (summer,right).Potions on the same d-pad (top,bottom).Menu on SELECT.And there's a choice.All clear
Who played the Witcher 2 and 3,he will understand

U
Udmurt 06.12.19

everything works on hboks 360 use

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Udmurt
How?Pitch-ekzy controller doesn't see

U
Udmurt 06.12.19

[Denis]
steam litsuha I have, well see in games hboks 360!

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Udmurt
I have a license GOG.Take a screenshot of the buttons in the Witcher 1.There the controller should populate.And so,noticed that the controller only sees multiplatform

A
Alamut95 06.12.19

People, be smart, answer the person in the case. You can use JoyToKey or Xpadder just to move the action key on your controller.

U
Udmurt 06.12.19

[Denis]
in the first invisible, third ))) what I blunted myself!))

l
legusor 06.12.19

pokupaesh gamepad from H360 and play.
if not specified, then click in the game scroll lock.
or just DIN with motioninjoy.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Alamut_95
All.Found VIDOS JoyToKey.How will the time and opportunity, try,spirit.
Thank you.

Udmurt
And I'm talking about?Witcher 2/3 is a multiplatform.That is,these games is on consoles.PC exclusives do not support gamepads.For example,the same STALKER as the Xbox 360не will see

M
MunchkiN 616 06.12.19

and I thought - why in falaut 2 gamepad not working.
in fact, if the gamepad is not supported then that's it.
even if his support gash it will not work correctly the analog stick. it is only 4 buttons like when you reject
therefore, the maximum that he can work with wasd, the mouse cursor has not work since there needs this inversion thing that will shift the cursor against the movement of the stick and carry the other with him and the relining of the subject.
this game is under clavamel therefore.

B
Bombardirovschik 06.12.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and I thought - why in falaut 2 gamepad not working.
You would have in the original wasteland with a gamepad tried.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Alamut_95
JoyToKey works.Setting up was sorted out quickly,but do not understand one: why the mouse cursor itself moves to the right?

A
Alamut95 06.12.19

[Denis]
Don't even know what sensible advise, I have had this problem, and I used this program years ago. Try to put the setting the other Axis, not X and Y.
Spoiler
If the problem persists, try Xpadder, there is in my opinion even easier to configure.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Alamut_95
The mouse cursor goes itself with the speed that set in the options turns left and right.But I'll try,thank you

R
RikoChiko 06.12.19

In the first, only with Xpadder. Even a second with his sleshernoy mechanics and off.support play on the gamepad unreal. Stupid developers are not normally adapted.