3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 06.12.19 02:39 am

Should there be side quests? (Final Fantasy 15)

Does it make sense to go through all the side quests? and then all tasks are reduced to kill 10 rhinos and bring me the feather of a tyrannosaur it seems that here, as in dragon age inquisition, the side effects have to deal with. Is there any interesting quests?
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
FYFYFYIFL 06.12.19

Artiup
but can pump

J
JuvialS 06.12.19

Artiup
Yes, they are all different, but the concept is the same(go get some, etc. there is nothing surprising RPG) but so worth it!, some quests for the journal of what are and there are all sorts of interesting mini cap-scenes, there are still mini-quests three hunt and rescue hunters and stalled on the roadside, more tokens hunters. In General Yes suggest before will not be possible to perform this when the passage is not open at the top on the right. And after returning to Lucis are new quests a lot more interesting.

A
Artiup 06.12.19

FYFYFYIFL
nuuu it's understandable

_
_TEZ_ 06.12.19

Artiup
It's JRPG, they're almost like an MMO, not here as in the Witcher.

L
Lelik Bobik 06.12.19

Artiup
Better procacia, then it will be zhestkovato you, especially at the end, in the Royal Palace.
Spoiler:
Spoilert 4 boss, and to come back after defeating the 2nd boss is impossible. There you will zhostko anal punish, especially the 3rd boss.

L
LarsJunFan 06.12.19

It is important and necessary - first you will gather the people for the boss with Adamantya in the future, the second bleeding in third accessories, the necessary ingredients for magic, new things for fishing and everything else. In General makes sense. By the way, I advise you to upgrade weapons from Sid, for example the same engine blade.

A
Artiup 06.12.19

LarsJunFan
Lelik Bobik
thanks for the tips!) Oh, well then I'll take everything

g
greyWalker 06.12.19

Lelik Bobik
They passed and now I was hot. Tin absolute preserved after Ifrit, and others no saves. Pens and cans too, almost there. Have of despair trainer to download, but do not want(

x
xDarkSTALKERx 06.12.19

greyWalker
And to start the new Feng Shui not take place?? I haven't gotten to the sisters of Gladiolus, and already level 25)))

l
legusor 06.12.19

play the first Chapter on starting areas up to LVL 15. play Chapter 3 until LVL 20, then begin to knead the demon-sphere and skeletons, incidentally destroying the Imperial guards and animals 30лвл. saving yourself for 30-40K experience and pumped for x2 in expensive matzah guests. the third Chapter can run 30лвл and knead all the right and left. the main quest leveling just happens due to side effects.

l
lyaga11 06.12.19

mn LVL 120 all pass

R
Rampertumskin 06.12.19

it makes no sense, they still developed a reasonable decides to drop once you get through the game and want to get back into the open world. just come, no words.

F
Fakinshtain 06.12.19

Rampertumskin
I also very upset, this is stupid. But the side effects still makes no sense, so

D
Diana1212 09.12.21

Rampertumskin
Damn, right chtoli? But why did they do that? It turns out that if you return to the open world, you need to go through all the completed tasks again? And then what about the unmatched?