3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 06.12.19 02:43 am

Optimization (Unreal Tournament (2018))

How do you optimize? It seems Epic the first in the last year who are really serious about optimizing your game, with beautiful picture gives me a stable 60 fps on ultra at a pretty budget computer.

P. S. Write much eats the framerate, without it everything goes much better.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 06.12.19

Fatum Sibir
note that this is still pre-alpha, not the fact that the release version will be optimized better, but still hope for her large.

J
Jony Black 06.12.19

Almost all the games on ue 3 was well optimized. only ruko...s times, we are unable to optimize blacklist

T
THUNDERDOME 06.12.19

the picture is so-so.

R
RusFeexx 06.12.19

But I enjoyed it)Super looks))))

s
sanchez752 06.12.19

That kind of crap out. When finding and selecting the server the game is hard-frieze up to a full Not responding. But if you still got into the game it is all gorgeous.
Who knows what kind of trouble?

F
Fatum Sibir 06.12.19

sanchez752
The same garbage, don't you know what it is, the game flies with no problems but when searching for the wildest brakes.
The video was recorded stupidly by creating a personal server and wait until another player joins, I think I'll just wait for patches, pre-alpha still.

N
NatanieLzZ 06.12.19

Fatum Sibir
You their iron medium called???! I had it))))) but seriously , the optimization of the hood on my old man on average 50-80 on deck 17. However when a batch of 4-5 players in a narrow corridor , then sags to 30, but these situations are rare yet

F
Fatum Sibir 06.12.19

NatanieLzZ
In our harsh world, there is an eight-core Core i7, so Yes, I middling.

N
NatanieLzZ 06.12.19

Fatum Sibir
well then, I'll compare with the Pentagon, and even more will be glad that on my comp from the stone age, the game flies

d
dreamre 06.12.19

but people tell me I put the settings Epic and they have not activated, resolution the same default low, full of soap. what can I do?

N
NatanieLzZ 06.12.19

dreamre
settings and shadow only change when you restart the map. Soap most likely because of the FXAA and post-processing, where certain included DoF. It is necessary to dig in the config

N
NatanieLzZ 06.12.19

hmm, count on config to optimize is not worth it, there are duplicated settings of the game, such as effects quality = 3. And before them there was a bunch of these parameters. Maybe later in the game and in the config add

d
dreamre 06.12.19

it is strange that in a f2p game shut down configs. maybe fear of mordodelov

V
VselennayaMoyBog 06.12.19

I agree. ют4 gives more fps than mass effect 3. despite the fact. what level of graphics is not comparable.

_
_TEZ_ 06.12.19

something I didn't understand it already is????

F
Fatum Sibir 06.12.19

ExteZII
http://www.unrealtournament.com/blog/

Register, download and go - all for free.
PG even was streaming recently.

_
_TEZ_ 06.12.19

Fatum Sibir
Thanks, I didn't know about it do )))

g
gennaz 06.12.19

Optimization is gorgeous!

T
Tovarisch Ha 06.12.19

Anyone had a similar problem - flashing textures, weapons and surface lifts in certain places? (see video)
Spoiler
The blinking disappears if remove shadows on low.
P. S. put the drivers out of the box with the video card, problem disappeared, but has one GPU, maybe the game doesn't support SLI/Crossfire. Tested on Win10.

_
_uLTRa_ 06.12.19

All graphics settings at maximum speed. FXAA is not worth it. The game restarted, but as graphics were terrible (as in minimal) , and still is. What is the post-processed DoF I don't know. What can I do to solve this problem?