3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mickeyerotica 13.09.19 10:53 pm

Question about speed clicking (The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan)

Yo, what's up cats? Faced with an unexpected problem for themselves - do not have time for shortcuts, such as: seconds S, D, W I would Not say that quite nubas in the games, the WASD keyboard layout I know from the time when most of the forum was still only in the plans, namely Doom, Battlefield all the parts since Bad Company 2...the Game was on the keyboard, blew the three of bratovo survived, here are asking for Joss really convenient, when all the buttons under your fingers or still, if you is, where will this happen - Damn they're fast, remember in Fahrenheit was not there the first time all the time)) I want everyone to leave alive) yo-yo, ATP
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 13.09.19

I geypade xb360 played. with the speed of the QTE there really overdid it for sure. and dovlno it is strange that in this game, the developers did not come up with three basic things:
-setting the QTE difficulty;
-setup, which allows you to replay the situation;
-adjust that the next time the game displays adopted at the last passing option.
thus the game would be as friendly to any group of gamers without the imposition of replay value for those who don't need it. that's stupid I didn't like that I can't get what I want, what I then need to replay the episode or even to start playing again. just then the more will die, the characters, the shorter the game is, the more fucked up plot points. if all these settings were, I'd be able to play comfortably, and in General players with any preferences would be satisfied.
the developers thought of the possibility to give the player to change the buttons of the controller, given the opportunity not to screw up the QTE pressing the wrong buttons, but the rest of the comfort score. judging by the useless first patch, which is not even fixed kosyachny videos with double header them to the lantern kakagi sort of comfort and flexibility parameters of gameplay.

V
Viiii 13.09.19

crap with taps, my second character died very quickly have to react. in the settings there is something like to disable the timer QTE but it does nothing

S
Slonvprotivogaze 13.09.19

Don't know Cheski then the elementary. (well, not basic, but simply the most common. Disappointed even more) You here in Heavy Rain or Down Untill play.

V
Viiii 13.09.19

Slonvprotivogaze
Well, in Heavy rain needed more keys to push, but at least gave

S
Slonvprotivogaze 13.09.19

Viiii
In dynamics I something breaks do not remember much, so flew in often. Well, it's the inability to quickly press and focus effect

M
MLShadow 09.07.22

Some wild QTE for the PCboyar to such an unusual disgrace, I don’t even remember how many years ago I last saw this in the game, the main problem is not even that there would be time to press, but that there would still be time for what to remember which letter is under which finger, sometimes it even seems that the countdown begins before the icon appears. For those who often play on a gamepad, I'm sure this is all easy, but in addition to wild KUTE there is also a "pulse", with my 30 fps it's still fun, when it accelerates you need to press before the strip is in the zone, otherwise it's a failure, and The game doesn't give second chances.

k
kostika11111111111212 09.07.22

And I only failed Qte once, at the beginning where Julia hurt her leg, after I saw that she had a wound all the game in that place, I didn’t remove my hands from WASD for a second, even while loading I kept my hand at the ready ..

D
Dogmeat 09.07.22

Mickeyerotica
try to play on a specialized gaming input device, and not on a crutch designed for typing.

D
DarkVOLF 09.07.22

Viii
Completely agree. The same bullshit