3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GO-shnik 06.12.19 08:32 am

Area GO-schnick (Half-Life 2)

So, ladies and gentlemen, and, if so, ladies, I have news for you. I decided that a few topics for me is too fat, but because of all the further work I will upload here in the old theme of the story Real-Life. I also asked for help to _Lemon_'y, and he helped me to get my Affairs in order, deleting all other threads with my kreo. In addition, almost all the posts with old fragments of RL I deleted. The reasons for this are two:
1. They are very imperfect, and absolutely everything. And that's an understatement...
2. Currently I'm sitting on a weak laptop and a slow Internet connection. Even 200 posts is problematic, especially with text and pictures.
New posts with links to update all my works look in to the end of a topic or closer to it. I plan to continue four of kreo:
1. Actually Real-Life.
2. Salvage.
3. The eighth branch.
4. The Story Of Dan Abrams.
Crossovers with Doom and StarCraft continue not get, because honestly they are terrible. But if the Star-Life at least I practiced a bit in the descriptions of everything, the Hell was stupidly consequence of the attack of graphomania. If we go back to good stories, I once again urge you: do not hesitate to comment and criticize. For your review you can be patient and not like that. :-)
154 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

Very interesting

G
GO-shnik 06.12.19

Nihilanth, remember the theme of HL2 in real life?

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

Nihilanth, remember the theme of HL2 in real life?
Well, Yes. She doesn't read. What?

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

Great. As always on top.

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

Good, very good.

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

But before the whips will come, right?
This is a hidden hint?)

G
GO-shnik 06.12.19

No, nihilanth. It's just a phrase without any vulgar overtones.

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

No, nihilanth. It's just a phrase without any vulgar overtones.
It was a joke.

r
red-bear 06.12.19

Dipstick on Pehe at the request of the author))
|
|
v
Bdist!
*dropped of raskrylsya*
---------------------------
Okay, enough flooding, the wait will kamenty.
What can I say...I am Glad it's a new style,glad that RL has become much more serious.It is too early to judge the story,we'll see what happens.Like the fact that the Alliance is finally shown here with an objective point of view( n umoet and not very objective,but even so).
The only thing that neporotovo,I said,all these vulgar actions of the protagonist,well,everything is fine.

R
Rapid 06.12.19

No, I do not like the prospect of a fall a hero's death, trying to get Alyx Vance from the line of fire of the Strider - Yes Alix after this neutered little! What a stupid death... From a simple Strider, not even from EA. Ironic.
Question: is the combinations call Freeman by name? They all like his name is Offender number 1.
I mean, it's kind of a confession of an Officer, right? I wonder how he wrote it, to whom the legacy they wanted to leave?
Cold malevolent smile and direct look in the eye - and he sent him like a lamb to the slaughter... Like any mention of Jimena )
even in the best friend, at least in my own girl, at least in Advisor Alliance - interesting rating number. Well reflects the psychology of the hero
Yesterday, raped a young girl, today staged firing - how true! I'm also now trying to promote the line that the Rebels have all the vices, they are not saints, for just people, or even worse - people with guns. Crime, revenge, looting, vandalism, violence, drug abuse... I Wonder what else I hope the rebels after the death of Freeman?
But when I locked the lock on the last turn of the key - interestingly, I thought that the VIP-apartments (apartments of the members of the Alliance), as well as sealed the apartment, lock is no ordinary lock, and a special superuser device which we have seen in the homes of city 17.
forming the inscription Cidadel Hotel - that is, in 11 city was not in city 17 - many apartments available, take your pick? And I wonder what ordinary citizens pay for the stay in this hotel?
And when the ant lions again started biting or, even worse, the mating season - last smile )) by the Way, why would the authorities not to go for very simple step - not to fight with musalami (still all never slaughtered), and to tame them? Refer to the vortigaunt for help, they know a lot about this, this is one of their oldest practices. Along with the vorta are not concerned with public works, and love, and a certain amount of nectar is always useful. Unless of course, the vorta did not begin to zloupotreblyat nectar for their own purposes.
what was covered-my whole service in the copper basin - so strictly? Or the Alliance has begun to oblige for the purity of their ranks?
Well, let me all the power and ingenuity of the Alliance - well, what else do you need in business with the girls? ))
did not forbid, as it did not cancel the money - and now money is clear. One thing is unclear - who prints the money, and what is the Alliance? It's a risk. In a world where there is money, power is always subordinate to them. The Alliance must at all costs to keep power. What if good money will be in the hands of someone who is against the Alliance? Bribery of officials (the same GO-schnick, for example, to circumvent a certain house party), buying and selling weapons and technology Alliance, buy post... but what can I say, when there is money, power is not the Alliance. And in fact, who has more money, alas.
she's hardly ever to see how the reflect attack ant LVO or as a rebel writhes on the red-hot shells flew in his face. Not had to see her and raspletanie large fraction of the body of zombie people whose faces you recognize former comrades. - great excerpt
According to the arguments of the officer, his soul somewhere, all the time hovering under the clouds, the action goes on, he talks, talks, does, and he seem to be somewhere up there - appreciating and commenting. Are waiting to be shown his direct speech. After all, what person is inside and what his self esteem is one thing, but what he is in life - is quite another...
Liked the reaction of the girls. But why is it so to torment? All the same, then throw... Someone to prove something? Don't know, I'm not a fan of such relations )) a Strange combination - GO-schnick, ispresently scars from operations and ordinary girl. She - man, he - no. Is there a future possible child?
GO ask the person his name, she apparently has still not occurred. That's what the Alliance does to people - exactly. Depersonalizing. As said once СЕ121007, names a throwback to. Especially for the fanatical servants of the Alliance.
To judge the plot, as Bear said, it is early. Still can not get rid of the feeling that something is looming. The fate of the officer will give the brakes all predstaviteli burn and the officer hurt...

G
GO-shnik 06.12.19

Ironic -- actually, the way it should be.
did the combinations call Freeman by name? - Yes, and in the game. Even the separate audio file there with that name, is found in the sentences.
I wonder how he wrote it, to whom the legacy they wanted to leave? -- I do it will be intertwined with another story, the Story of Dan Abrams', end that the Council will press, but the Resistance will drown in blood. In short, in my story, the Alliance will win. And the Officer 10-31, and Abrams will live. But more about them later in life I will not write anything. Speculation themselves my readers might. children, may all people, maybe both.
lock is no ordinary lock, and a special superuser device which we have seen in the homes of city 17 -- the trouble is that valve did not reveal what is behind these locks, unless you count NP and the Citadel. Therefore, I disobeyed it.
that is, in 11 city was not in city 17 - many apartments available, take your pick? And I wonder what ordinary citizens pay for the stay in this hotel? -- the fact of the matter is. what my views are: C17 is the city where Bryn spent all sorts of-all sorts of social experiments. Out of it all pretty much the same. The temptation for money combines keeps brainwashing and developed system of repression.
so strongly? Or the Alliance has begun to oblige for the purity of their ranks? - Yes. Because of this incident the officer refused to transfer to the army, when he filed the petition. Lucky that at least in TH left.
I liked the reaction of the girls. But why is it so to torment? All the same, then throw... Someone to prove something? Don't know, I'm not a fan of such relations )) a Strange combination - GO-schnick, ispresently scars from operations and ordinary girl. She's human, he's not. -- the rationale is simple: she wanted adventure, she got them. The officer wanted razvlechsya in my spare time - it was fun. About I love you let's just say, I have this phrase not heard the Apostle.
Is there a future possible child? -- not the fact that they will have it.

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

Bravo!!!

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

But that's hardly the distance between us was reduced to a couple of meters, suddenly he went into a run and fled without looking back. Athlete?
Funny happened. And I thought JI(if he is)does not run:)

R
Rapid 06.12.19

Even the audio file separate is, with this name, is found in the sentences - and, Yes, I forgot.
valve did not reveal what is behind these castles - I assumed that there either sealed apartments or flats GO-schnick.
The temptation for money combines keeps brainwashing and developed system of repression - but ordinary people there is the temptation not to protect. I had in mind. People can flout the Alliance, having money, because who has the money has the power. It is clear that such a bribe combined with brainwashing will not take. But you can get around any moral limitations...
this sentence I heard the Apostle - would be better if girls do nothing...
not the fact that they will have it - I mean an imaginary child abstract GO-schnick and girls

That's for being calm and wise, unlike us - liked these arguments.
A call of combino-people with the synthetic error. The most stupid common mistake. Symbionts + processing of consciousness = that's the whole combin - brief tutorial for polubarinov )
Look, I'm strong and terrible Strider, I know how to shoot! - gorgeous! )
--An operative of the month? OH, A FOLLOWER OF FREEMAN ))
I wonder what, in contrast to Tolstoy, the Alliance is not pleased Bulgakov?
What is the legends go about the case? Among whom?
I don't know, Jimin condescended to run...
The attack described is very messy, in fact as all this happened. Even to the end is not clear what exactly happened. Very fast, lightning fast. But adds to the intrigue - the Officer said that it was a key moment. Apparently, this is the beginning of something big. Very interensoe to know the continuation. What the ordinary rebels to kill such an interesting way a simple GO-schnick? And what does that g? Here are some questions I asked myself when I read. Waiting for the continuation! )

G
GO-shnik 06.12.19

Real-Life was remastered. A little bit corrected in word. Check it out, pliz? some of the questions Rapid I tried to give a more coherent take, slightly rewriting the novel.

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

Cool. JI direct a Superman of some kind.

r
red-bear 06.12.19

Gimen,there is jimin.I think in case of need he can escape and fend for themselves.

G
GO-shnik 06.12.19

The answer to the question why g-man runs: what he can't have and just have fun? Velv because it did not disclose, as a person, which means that it's real.

r
red-bear 06.12.19

In my opinion the human way of Jim phantom.In fact, he is something else.Maybe not a person but a collective ,impersonal mind,is able to hide behind the mask of personality.Although I am inclined to think that JI Advisor to the Ambassador who disagree with anything.

N
Nihiliant 06.12.19

I like it. Want more.