3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 06.12.19 01:00 pm

Battle of the psychics: the truth or a stage show?

What do you think? All what they show is true or all an act?
And was there ever a real psychic for all 17 seasons of the show that showed us?
I'm 90% sure that this is all wrong and that shot there just actors and charlatans.
59 Comments
Sort by:
f
foxskad 06.12.19

If in doubt then read.
Спойлерhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B4_%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BC%D1%81%D0%B0_%D0%A0%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B8

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.12.19

I thought it was obvious. Shows are like...

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
All what they show is true or all an act?
Simulated. Watched videos on youtube, which tells about the essence of the show. How it works actually. In General, the organizers of the show - even those capitalists.

Protocol10 wrote:
Messing was the usual magician, a student of Stalin and intelligence services, as Wang.
Intelligence agencies then nafig need a magician? Do you find, uh, strange? The stunt why should they? Von Copperfield is a cool dude on stage - he need special services? Can not see that ))
Sites wrote:
Messing was the usual hypnotist
Usual - no, because if you can force the operator of the Bank to give you a hundred thousand rubles, handed a blank sheet of A4, you're much more than a regular hypnotist )) in addition, hypnosis doesn't work like that =] Although I do not exclude that the operator in the booth could be a weak mind, as they say (Kashpirovskii via the TV such bundles of people had offered on the floor, but not all!). Besides [2], but it's 50% truth and 50% rumor, so the debate is difficult )
Wild Rider wrote:
At the moment the scientific community that explain and even fix a person's ability to feel the gaze, not having the eye contact, although many, I am sure, have experienced this phenomenon.
However, I know for myself and not only themselves. In the world there are things that are scientifically difficult to explain... and how can it be explained scientifically? To explore and measure indications of what and how? 8) Does nothing, because the feeling of someone else's opinion may try to explain in words what is psychology, but without proof, as nothing to prove and nothing (is impossible). But as the official science opened? If the subject can not be studied, all this false
, cheat, etc ) That is that no. Though it is strange, after all, talking about the theory of dark matter and strings, but to fix them it is impossible... the double standards of some kind.

k
kolyaandropovw 06.12.19

Staged, someone even scripts showed me

Z
Zamkadysh 06.12.19

Hard TNT - resolved, the House 2 , that would be a true all mages would be recruited specials.service sign the contract and sell adultnow turbidity, other channels do not go, because in a pool you can sit down and screw up, well were already exposing in the Media psychics.

k
kor1 06.12.19

The answer is simple. Remember dude, the psychic who tried to determine the status of the person for a photo reception from the movie Naruto

W
WanRoi 06.12.19

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
I'm 90% sure that this is all wrong and that shot there just actors and charlatans.
Actors and charlatans - 100%

K
Kovboy belomor 06.12.19

Ivan_Ermacovic
You do not know someone of them put on a decent bag for a long time in arguments read. Tell me what you think whether it is possible to wear a real psychic? This anecdote is required psychic salary 1000000 a week. Address you already know.

S
ShaMaN 06.12.19

Porechenkov (former lead) about the psychics one word.
A. Soldier of Light
In the scientific community instituted not to multiply entities without necessity and not to build theories nepaliforum.

J
Jaden_Korr777 06.12.19

Well, of course it's all resolved. There have been many revelations of this show, however, is that the person not capable sensibly to think and filter information, and I think that this is all real(lol, even his GROIN came to play).

D
DarkSidius 06.12.19

Who really knows about stuff on a talk show will not go, and if there was a queer sort of house would have been speculate of laboratory for experimental :)

K
Kovboy belomor 06.12.19

S
I remember there was a coffin which promised the mothers of children killed in Beslan to resurrect them. And women of course carried everything sold and apartments and cars. Just wondering how many need to be frostbitten bastard to cash in on this. Sometimes it is a pity that is impossible in the game to come the throat to vomit.

R
Rolemanser 06.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Why so cruel? To put in pads to put on the square to put the rod and let anyone try to punish the villain.

K
Kovboy belomor 06.12.19

Rolemanser
He would be beaten to death, all these most women.

R
Rolemanser 06.12.19

The dog's death.

K
Kovboy belomor 06.12.19

Rolemanser
Yeah we have to the Saudis are not going to get? Maybe Masha stones to score/

R
Rolemanser 06.12.19

Cho Masha? This stupid man barks, but the caravan moves on.

N
NikaVika 06.12.19

Among them, probably very good psychologists are !

K
Kovboy belomor 06.12.19

NikaVika
Just and people like an adult and reasonable, and in the tales still wants to believe. At least in something to believe in. My neighbor loves to prove that God exists. A drunk cut in all cylinders Aria there highly no one, there's also lonely here.

k
kamaz360 06.12.19

Transmission for cerebral palsy audience

C
ColonelJason 06.12.19

Rolemanser
It is unclear why you are so selective approach to the choice of the victim of his psychic execution. 99% of workers in this profession are occupied exactly the same:exploitation of the most intimate fears, hopes and desires of its clientele. All they treat the deadly disease, looking for missing children, allow you to communicate with deceased loved ones. Through good honest hand held any of the medium was much more grieving parents than were mothers in Beslan. So, is it confined to one? Why not all in stocks? And yet, I personally, in the stocks that they do not get bored, would put psychic blocks to another one that would fit the citizen, the liberty of making in public space statements like I believe that.... So for example, people speak approvingly of the crime terrorism , rightly subject to criminal penalties. Why individuals openly endorsing crime fraud does not be - personally, I deeply understand.