3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 06.12.19 01:02 pm

Impressions of the game (Immortal: Unchained)

Played anyone? A La DS?
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game KAKTUS 06.12.19

Quite a playable, worth the money. The gameplay is nice, the variety of classes, weapons, abilities and different play styles present. The gloomy atmosphere

V
VirgilSouth 06.12.19

Of course, an obvious clone of the DS, it is felt in almost all aspects from the atmosphere to the gameplay. I am glad that such a game concept developed could fairly smoothly to fit the firearm, but with melee absolutely rotten. The plot is banal and simple, the level design is unsightly, and the levels themselves are almost linear when compared with DS. In General, played nice, the controls are simple and responsive (except for melee), the picture is not bad, there is room for experimentation, some fans of the genre can play safely

D
Ded MastDay 06.12.19

I have enough patience to go through three locations, killed the three bosses. Everyone thought, well, now the game will reveal itself, but alas. Continue to play the desire was gone. Just not interested. And start to feel sick from this gray-green scales. Still not a very good idea to make a shooter game based on the souls mechanics. If Surgre and Lord of the fallen, can be considered a very good clone of Dark Souls, but still they were fun to play, such as Immortal Souls, we don't need. Waiting For Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

D
DevilorGame 06.12.19

Svetoslav
And you're a fan? Series souls? How many times have passed a series of souls? Your name on the wall?

D
Ded MastDay 06.12.19

DevilorGame
DS-1 passed twice, DS-2 once. DS-3 is my favorite game, not just in the series, but in General. I passed it a few times and practically know by heart. More like Nioh, also very similar to the DS, only in Japanese setting.

D
D r O n 06.12.19

Went for 2 days,I liked it,and the ending of the rules.

g
gekans 06.12.19

The second boss can't kill a damn complicated .

l
legusor 06.12.19

the usual nondescript indie-crafts, crooked exploiting the mechanics of souls games from from software. while I passed two planets and I can say the following:\
graphics are so-so, all locations are plain and built on the principle of kishorsinh corridors – not much to look at, no beauty of the planet takes place a couple of tens of minutes. optimization is not quite the word: lag even on 1080ti. full imbalance of weapons with a focus on shotguns. if there is no shotgun, you're nothing. bosses primitive, half attack each of them, traversed once or twice. pumping is also unbalanced: it makes sense to download only the zdorovka and strength. fuck, in short. price her high, pitik without the discount.

B
Beirut 06.12.19

legusor
You actually even play this where 2% of the game
The game is more than good for a small company of developers, especially this is their first game, its Polish and it will be good.

J
Jmann666 06.12.19

Beirut
that is, a special plate starts after opening all the areas, I was not ready for such cash once you generate N-hours)
Yes, Grifoni mediocre, Yes, corydoradine. but laid out cheerfully, cool gameplay, rivals defecate, but don't burn your ass on every mob that I want to smash the mouse on the monitor)
in General, never bored, the game scaling from passing, giving no feeling of all right, I nodded all at HP, I have a top of the shotgun, I don FSUs - in such moments you throw up a challenge in the form of a boss or pack strong creeps, which used in the singular gemorno to kill - have fun, name)

k
kurskiy 06.12.19

Overall - a very good game.

J
Jmann666 06.12.19

Passed finally. Damn, and the story is gorgeous, the finale actually delivered, many times increasing my positive emotions from the game as a whole. Already got all ENT items read to better understand/comprehend the story.
A decent game, and surprisingly long (especially for me back a bunch of times everywhere, searched all the places, open bosses, collecting treasure chests).

V
VICH68 06.12.19

Jmann666
instead of playing ELEX or The Surge ?? Would like to compare

D
Ded MastDay 06.12.19

VICH68
Played in both. Surge is an excellent game, even better than Immortal, and Elex is quite different, it is more similar to Skyrim than Dark Souls.

J
Jmann666 06.12.19

VICH68 wrote:
instead of playing ELEX or The Surge ?? Would like to compare
Svetoslav wrote:
Played in both. Surge is an excellent game, even better than Immortal, and Elex is quite different, it is more similar to Skyrim than Dark Souls.
ELEX't played or heard, and Surge, I did not come from the word at all, LVL design in my opinion are terrible, the movement of the hero's clumsy - I had enough for two levels, in the end, when it became critical using duck and jump and the hero did what he wanted, but not what you need, I freaked out and removed (especially given that the run was far). Et then I was like look at the signs on the walls, there are signs for the shortcuts, but with this LVL design only on the walls and signs to look for. Intuitively nicho not clear, the visibility of the crafting/armor dull, etc. etc.
In short - for me Immortal is much more interesting and went better - not looking up all week playing, though, and burned, which I can not say about the Surge - I got bored on the second day.

v
vasiv 06.12.19

Super game! I would like it your 800.
But after activating the three areas has opened the door to the first lock, opened the door to a large room where the fiery big man, reached the high fence and died at the hands of a television reporter angel-thugs. And instead of death screen saver, he proudly somewhere and stomping on his head points down, yet the inscription of some sort, but I got so burnt and from what I have seen, I just -----, XS that was there. 100 out of 100
I ------ all these things .

T
The X-Files 06.12.19

The game did go the Jews, the students,pay for everything in the game portal to access pay,the big chest to open pay,open the door sealed again, pay orders,leveling with each level more and more expensive,pumping arms pay.
Cloud any decrees necessary to look, that would open a specific door or the trunk is large.
As for me the game is not bad but the gameplay is overloaded,the first location Winter free strip,the boss killed, and where to get the key to activate the bridge near the boss arena, it is not clear,probably somewhere further in the story and knock out back to back? thank you,General idiocy made of course ,killed the boss and run back through the entire location to the portal,why teleport is not done to the monolith?
Graphics are just awful,put Reshade the extra swap out the graphics settings, has become more tolerant.
Wild spawn mobs.
The game is difficult and at the same time cheat to horror.
Disadvantages in common:
No card locations.
The videos and pictures is at the end of 2018.
Sloppy crack games.
Some technical schools games.
Primary weapon all the characters are the same,TTX weapons just kills all desire to play with different weapons.
Character customization is terrible, without much of a difference whom to play a woman or a man,a beard and mustache here and there to stick you
Painting the armor as the armor itself is not at all visually.
There is virtually no difference between classes,no matter who to play,all the same weapons spilling different and bleeding is bilateral character because you can't take other weapons in hand until the pump is needed for this weapon,idiocy,given that the specification of my shotguns and I high-precision generally needed.
PS:the Game is not worth the money,500рублев maskimum,including hope for DLC in the future,the pirates play a couple of evenings before going to sleep is the only option.
-----
-After killing a boss to me he says, Come on,don't be afraid,RUB this zirconium round dome and looks so languid on the hero :)

D
Ded MastDay 06.12.19

The X-Files
For anything in the game no need to pay. Collected decrees and protocols when you open the doors are not spent and remain in the inventory forever, this is done in order that you do not fall in the top-level locations ahead of time and was not bombed then that the game has no balance.
The bridge near the arena's first boss is a shortcut, it will open then on the reverse side.
The increase in the cost of pumping with each passing level is absolutely normal mechanics, not only for souls-like games, but for RPG in General, since the farther the and for exp mobs give more.
In any souls game has no map, it is not needed.
Spawn already killed mobs only after the rest at the obelisk, as with all solso. (with the exception of necromancers that raise the undead, but they are few).
Quickly move between any of the obelisks open a little later in the story.

N
NEET 06.12.19

not a cake,I lasted 20 minutes of the game,was removed.