3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergo 07.12.19 04:47 am

Endless experience (Gothic 2)

Given the task to pick up a parcel from Aqeel.I saw him on the farm bandits and followed
using to the guard at the Eastern gate. The guard said OK , let's face it.
For this I received 25 exp . But the guard never moved . To speak with him
indefinitely each time getting 25 exp. Although , it may not be very common
glitch.
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golem 07.12.19

This bug I also had. And by the way, with each Chapter XP increases. And in Chapter 5 the guard said that all figured out and no glitch.

V
Verjil 07.12.19

Sergo, it is a shame these bugs to gain experience.
Bandits and peasants will kill themselves-you can stand on the sidelines.

A
Ayro 07.12.19

If so I wonder about the glitches with the infinite experience and money, here's a couple more:
1. All known bug with Bennett and his eggs, looking for dragon eggs, then take Bennett, he pays for them and gives experience, then buys him the eggs(they are cheaper than he's charging us), and the new. Works only if you are a mercenary, in my.
2. If you are a disciple of Harada - forge swords, for example ruby(tested only on these swords), one of these swords sheathe, and sell, the money you get for all imeushaia swords that he buys(he buys three times cheaper, but it's too much), then browsed the inventory, and see that two ruby sword left, again one sword.. and so on.

P
Playshner 07.12.19

In the usual goth without the addon hard buys only regular swords, samolovnye...
RUBY??? Maybe ore???

M
MoloT-ok 07.12.19

I think I wrote already how to get. Bennet and eggs, swords is too difficult and technical and confusing and inefficient. Produced goods (at least 1000), the volume of Ignase - collect 30 scrolls to FORGET. Go to the nearest dealer, fusion-bonded goods. Beat, the goods pick up, and that he was not offended and agreed on a mutually beneficial transaction and continue to FORGET him. Repeat the procedure. (especially effective when the product intentare at least 5000. I've gotten them up to 50000)

A
Ayro 07.12.19

In the usual goth without the addon hard buys only regular swords, samolovnye...
RUBY??? Maybe ore???
I'm talking about the add-on, it was time to buy. In the add-one he teaches at the beginning of the Sword(so called, what would you learn you need to spend 2LP) noble sword(4LP),after noble long sword(6LP), ruby(8LP), the noble sword of the beast(10). In the same way a blacksmith in the castle(in police uniform, after he escapes) teaches ore sword is a good sword(for 4LP, in my opinion), the rest of the ore swords teaches Bennet.

A
Ayro 07.12.19

2MoloT-ok
I was talking about glitches

M
MoloT-ok 07.12.19

In General, too, glitch! Where the average huckster (dealer) kind of money?

A
Ayro 07.12.19

It's not a bug, just the developers have done so, probably because the first Gothic ore from the merchants was not enough, I remember at the time I was 5k ore and a bunch of junk, and traders ore-gone) (4 or 5 head)

P
Playshner 07.12.19

A glitch with dragon eggs in the add-on works???

A
Ayro 07.12.19

A glitch with dragon eggs in the addon is working???
Not tested, I don't play mercenaries..

v
valium 07.12.19

All your ways hernia.
In the third Chapter when you are playing mercenaries Booster gives the task to bring the horns mrakorisov.
I pritchel 10 jester the result was:
-3000 experience
-3500 gold
Then cut down the Booster and took the horns and so can the entire head to do even in the expansion

S
Sanya 07.12.19

what are you talking about eggs dragon chase ? I gave Bennett the eggs and he does not sell them Pat

V
Verjil 07.12.19

So you patch it.

S
Sanya 07.12.19

also Yes, but glitches are not present

p
pilis 07.12.19

When you kick, drink a bottle of strength or agility, or mana. The bottle will remain. If you become an alchemist, you can all play with a heavy stick pass

M
MoloT-ok 07.12.19

Conclusion: a warrior with a heavy stick, the monkey or the alchemist.

p
pilis 07.12.19

Sledgehammer, if you don't like the stick you can go with Slayer

[
[SuperNatural] 07.12.19

And with the hammer weak?

M
MoloT-ok 07.12.19

SiPhilis, I've got a lot of advice not asked!!! I went through the game more times than you are. So that I can do th thread of SENSIBLE advice. And you don't hesitate to ask.