3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergo 07.12.19 04:47 am

Endless experience (Gothic 2)

Given the task to pick up a parcel from Aqeel.I saw him on the farm bandits and followed
using to the guard at the Eastern gate. The guard said OK , let's face it.
For this I received 25 exp . But the guard never moved . To speak with him
indefinitely each time getting 25 exp. Although , it may not be very common
glitch.
25 Comments
Sort by:
p
pilis 07.12.19

OK I'm sorry. I have the game too, the whole length and breadth was. And who are you? Mercenary or mage?

V
Verjil 07.12.19

he HAMMER, can not see something!

A
Ayro 07.12.19

3. The way to get rich, again if you know how to forge swords. In the camp of the bandits in Gounod purchased steel, he appears constantly, after it begins to use the anvil.

B
Bert Layn 07.12.19

In the expansion of NV near Horinisa, at the entrance to the barracks (There is still Micah's worth), near a cave. In it sits an Orc. So, if you come to the hill, which is on the cave, we see a skeleton, near which lie the 2 rings (ring of iron skin and power). We are interested in only the ring of power. Yuzaem it. The force added. And now most importantly, when we remove the ring, the power does not go away. So we can pump the power even to infinity (most likely patch this bug was removed). Next, take a regular stick, and go to take out the whole forest. No, but seriously! With the power in the 1000-2000 us bluntly no equal! Here is the thunder and lightning...and experience.

C
CuM6uoHT 07.12.19

So interesting to go into people profiles from 2003-04. Some even went to last time in 2007, I wonder who are these people that used the Internet in the early noughties,I think it is hellishly expensive, I wonder if they're still alive.