3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niko71790 07.12.19 04:52 am

How do you like the ending? (spoilers) (Resident Evil 7)

Share opinions, what the hell happened in the end. What is the semantic load of the roller at the end of the game, and what options of further developments in General may be on your mind.
The hero of the game was positioned as Neizvestny Ethan, without a face, who is unlikely to play a role later in the series of games, as his wife which was a little who wanted to seem. And the local villain really a bit too parochial. And helicopters with inscriptions Umbrella and even the guy who introduced himself as Redfield, landed from one. In General, a little too ambiguous for this game.
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max_Sunmoon 07.12.19

As it caught on the hand, if he's infected, why would umbrella took him hmm

l
legusor 07.12.19

Zoe remained a dark horse (presumably died in the event of good ending);
Ethan definitely infected and could become the next object of future studies (infected early in the game)+also has something to work with bioweapons (presumably on the basis of the final dialogue with the Redfield);
is unknown healed whether the wife in the case of a good ending (doubtful);
-consciousness e-001 and all turned as the living and the dead, are synchronized and coexist in living individuals (presumably on the basis of idology with a dead Pope Baker and presumably already dead Zoe);
-questions about the Redfield and umbrella (who, what, how, and why – waiting DLTS);
-Lucas is also a dark horse, has collaborated with researchers of biological weapons, which are immediately burned, that e-001 settled in the swamps after the accident of the tanker, which was built there research laboratory and conducted observations using the first. where in the end is lost - it is unclear how unclear and how e-001 he was all that was allowed;
-do not clear the aspect of aging e-001;

S
Syslik430 07.12.19

Max_Sunmoon
With 2 stages of infection in infected increased level regeneration + healing alcohol

About the endings:
Maybe Ethan is working on this new Umbrella,while his wife for any other organization engaged in the creation of biological weapons(i.e. the creation of Evelina) not for nothing is it on the ship where it was transported in secret.Why think about Ethan ? his phrase at the end confused what the fuck took you so long ? and the phrase is not something Kris is not the Khanka we are pleased that you found.And the radio chatter was strange) I Think that this is a new good umbrella,which deals with those who want destruction creates a BO.Short wait for future DLC which I hope will clarify the situation.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 07.12.19

Syslik430
This Umbrella Corps. Yes, they are destroying things but they do it so nobody will know and only for hire.

c
cchheellRUS 07.12.19

legusor
1)No need of injection the body of Evelyn was getting old, about Unai in the records of the mine 2) Chris is likely not who he says he is. About it indicates his obvious involvement in umbrella (the logo on the helicopter) and the name of the next DLC Not a hero (transl. Not a hero). Plus when listening to the radio in the mines, you can see that the house is watched on a long time. The real Chris would do crap like that, it's against his morals. More interestingly, while playing in the mansion can uslyshite quiet sound of a flying helicopter on the street)) 3) Gun with which to kill the last boss to be called albert, the name of all known antagonist of the series, albert Wesker!

r
rvv81 07.12.19

The ending clearly hints at the development of the story in the DLC. The only thing not clear is what happened to Lucas and what happened with Zoe, unless of course chose to give the serum MIA on the dock. If you give the serum to Zoya then seen how she dies and with it all clear, there is only Lucas and where he went is unclear.

R
Rachel Potato Face 07.12.19

rvv81
Zoe dies, most likely, because the chances of survival it does not. She's infected and dying from turning, or else it kills Evelyn in one of the endings. But Lucas, like a coward just ran away, the story is clearly not over, we will see I guess.

s
soulfox 07.12.19

Syslik430
Something I don't remember the phrase what the fuck took you so long?
It's been a game. The phrase is there, just not paid attention immediately.
And if Ethan was working for someone, then surely it would not be confused by the logo Amberly a helicopter? And commando, introduced by Redfield? Once pulled, would be.

P
Phantom2017 07.12.19

I was a little shocked when they learned late in the game already that the game I played constantly in the house in different places, there was grandma in a wheelchair then at the end of ponil this was Evelyn

s
saa0891 07.12.19

There is no ending,but this is probably because it developed papillio and left for DLC,what developed even do not hide

・Cut materials, part 1:
- "Nightmare"
- "Bedroom" and "Ethan must die"
・Cut materials, part 2
- "21"
"Daughters" and "the 55th birthday Jack"
・Additional story episode

although maybe they'll leave or what not explaining well, and as it was necessary to associate RE7 it did for umbrella Corporation and the familiar characters.

C
CHRONO_ 07.12.19

soulfox
Also pay attention to the phrase .. then comes a telephone conversation early in the game, was a Redfield, so Ethan is when it did for umbrella Corporation and he knew what was going on from the beginning of the game . And where the hell is Lucas ? In any continuation

f
fOXY9 07.12.19

The game is so cut that even nothing to discuss. Mainly discuss the ending in games, but there is no ending. Is PreRender the video in which a key character appears for 10 seconds and squirts out 7 words I Redfield, I'm glad I found you. The rest of the water. Ethan does not know how to speak. He explained that it was clear from records found at the end of the game.
In principle, all.

Evelina as the plot is fully revealed. The wife was an operative of the Corporation. Bakery - was a random victim.

In the last 30 minutes of the game, all explained in detail. We infected E. MIA re-infected.

Redfield - ???? I think it's Hank. If will reveal his identity in 7 parts, it will be logical.

Although what to read tea leaves: Not a hero will dot the I. And to discuss absolutely nothing, beggar..

Waiting for March.

X
X_ray_83 07.12.19

I wonder more of the game before the movie or after ?

G
GoodMemories 07.12.19

boiled the estate, then it was easy, the ending 3 of 5)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 07.12.19

Chose Zoya... with the last episode on the ship's chic (the best count for the entire game) ... then ozetnwto, but will go...this minute daddy has killed all desire to go further and send the game to where it should...purely for show I looked the ending on YouTube, fuck it.

E
Ex_Vandal 07.12.19

Gave the serum MIA and hitting the ship regretted it. In General, the end of the game, the perception of the characters changed, the Bakers sympathetic, MIA got what he deserved, HE also looks like one of a kind. If you pay attention to his reflection in the type of a positive ending, no sympathy for the Bakers, and put it on them, only interested in the MIA, and the guys from the new Umbrella everything will clean up. Looks like GG is associated it did for umbrella Corporation. Regarding the phrase - I Redfield, the fighter not named Chris Redfield. Anyway, the fact that it is his name, maybe call.

A
Alex Hawk 07.12.19

X_ray_83
Well, judging by the Newspapers in the game, the events of raccoon city occurred long BEFORE these. And whether those are events that we know in the film and did they close with the events of the previous games - I don't know. According to this article (Yes the game is called the seventh part), everything that happened in the previous installments - it was before.
Спойлерhttp://kanobu.ru/articles/resident-evil-timeline-370042/
But if you're talking about a new film - then XS.

Ex_Vandal
Why regret? And that got MIA? I don't catch...

E
Ex_Vandal 07.12.19

Alex Hawk wrote:
Why regret? And that got MIA? I don't catch...
MIA has ismarus ears because he participated in the experiments. Evelyn hung noodles on the ears about what will be her mother, and Ethan's dad, well when Evelyn began to lose adequate You noticed MIA's attempts to bring the child up? No, Evelyn was just an object and that in the end our valiant accompanying herself was a victim, is just retribution. What MIA regret? For the fact that Ethan loves? So Hitler's wife was.... But Zoya just trying to escape from this nightmare, not wanting to accept what has become of her family.

A
Alex Hawk 07.12.19

Ex_Vandal
Figured it is about what MIA was at the end of the game. But if so, it is. But even dumber would look like a guy making his girlfriend and saved another, completely unknown Madame (though helping him get out of this hell). This is all despite the intricacies of the plot about who GG etc.

E
Ex_Vandal 07.12.19

Alex Hawk
Well, after MIA tried several times to kill Ethan, and even his hand sawed off, and Zoe tried to help out, the options are possible. If the join view after you beat the game, all the talk is starting to sound very in two ways. I had the feeling that Ethan drove it because I thought that MIA is in an adequate condition. The question of the identity of the GG, many were surprised iron endurance Ethan, but if we consider it as a certain special agent for the new Umbrella, it becomes clear his calmness.