3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
requiemmm 08.12.19 05:04 am

Your attitude to credit?

We must live within our means, especially in these dangerous times. I have very distant relatives and family of interesting characters, many years living in loans taken repayment of loans taken to repay the loan...the rent is not paid, the debt is astronomical, the eviction on the horizon, all coming in the family money is spent on booze and vacations. This is a complete P, comrades. And I don't understand how insane these loans are slapped, they even authorities can't tell patients all up.
No, I believe that if you are here right now are not unable to buy something you do not need it. I understand that treatment or is there suddenly not bury it, it's understandable, it happens, but to take now, in the era dive of the ruble, loans for toys, at the risk of being in the cold with a bare ass, only a complete degenerate.
114 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 08.12.19

credit is a way to get the desired pitch thing and start polzovatso already, even if her money is not enough.
thus, the main criterion for the purchase on credit is the longitude of the use of things.
electronics from non-consumable things, in my opinion the most expendable and quickly goes out of date so I sense of buying it on credit don't see if you don't need a specific thing that may be not to buy.
if you buy something in the credits constantly it costs and overpayments. so the only thing I see the point of loans is an expensive purchase. but there may arise an unpleasant situation when it may give so it is impossible to repay the loan. so this thing should be maximally avoided in my becaused.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 08.12.19

Signing the loan agreement, you sign in their own financial insolvency (C).
As stated in the post over, must live within their means. Take electronics and cars on credit - at least silly. Obsolescence and depreciation of them go very quickly. Credit is only relevant and only partially, in the housing, and only under low interest rates. To give money in this case on a monthly basis under the mortgage is better than to give them for rent of housing.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.12.19

Spoiler

E
Edonis 08.12.19

The loan should be taken only in one case - if you and your family a place to live at all. And what you need to weigh the pros and cons. Everything else, in the form of an expensive phone or a powerful PC can wait. Generally the rule is - if you can't save the thing for 3-4 months, so this thing you 1-do not afford it, 2-not that you need her.

-
- DILOR- 08.12.19

Bad attitude!there are several reasons:
- many draws and draws into debt
- give extra money percent
- allows unrestrained to make purchases that are not needed or even a person can't afford (I know cases when he took expensive cars on credit, went pontovatsya, and bread with butter was left - for friends, parents ate...but the BMW X5 )))...
- no payment of the loan in time is fraught with problems.. the Result was disastrous took X5 or bread with butter !+ Sleepless nights + migrato several boxes of alcohol.. a Solid bondage

7Rain7 08.12.19

Never took not going. Although there is no lie. One apartment in my mortgage. 400 T. R. remained about. But the loan she pays for herself, because it seems to. Here a prostitute.

W
Wing42 08.12.19

In Dead Space, a lot of mortgages allow you to improve weapons and armor in all respects, so that by the loans, I there are extremely positive, much of the value of the precious semiconductors family of I do not say anything.

S
Sinpro 08.12.19

credit = slavery

O
Okruta 08.12.19

The loan should be taken only in one case - if you and your family a place to live at all.
Only one you in this case will it?

s
stalker7162534 08.12.19

Take a loan for different reasons. From insatiable desires - here and now (and how I'll pay for does not matter), pre - pinned so you just must need the money.

l
lookaway 08.12.19

how can you relate to the fact that they give you your own money at ridiculous interest rates. in this case again your money the government gives the Bank a tiny percentage.
Judaism is pure. money out of thin air at the expense of other people's money.
burn to hell with all those banks.

Z
Zhizn dermo 08.12.19

It is not knows PC Elite.

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.12.19

I've dealt with loans and say that it's not worth it.
There's nothing worse than to get into debt.

Judaism is pure. money out of thin air at the expense of other people's money.
The Jews nabegut!!

o
oOAttackOo 08.12.19

credit is only a financial tool which is necessary for the efficient use
the loan in such, there is nothing wrong
another conversation that we actually insolvent citizens to give the ability to borrow, due to the reliable payers, in the appendage of creating such a negative opinion on the banking system
by the way, as he wrote to the members of the above - some rent apartments, take out a mortgage, hoping thus to earn, and it is technically impossible if you calculate all the costs, inconvenience, risk, time rental..close to utopia, for children only if
in fact - give to live in a new apartment to strangers, and will call through the years already in the secondary winding, need of repair and lost in price
in General, among all credit products for our neprozharennoe of the population, the most dangerous is credit cards and microloans (well, this is often a Scam)

0oO 08.12.19

Neutral.Looking for what purpose and what amount.Better certainly not contact,no time to pay and collectors can descend.Credit should go,in my opinion, only in emergencies or when I have a stable income,but in our country when every few years event of a crisis, and many fall under the reduction, it's a pain in the ass.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.12.19

lookaway
...Judaism is pure. money out of thin air at the expense of other people's money.
When, in the.... exactly. I also... this .... resent...
God!!! Why am I not a Jew?!

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.12.19

Vanya Rygalov
Do you need it?
I've been myself every day such horrors to find out....
The farther,the worse.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.12.19

Dad Cheburator
Heh. heh... It would be worse if these horrors were not penned. Jealous...

P
Podvipodvertov 08.12.19

I have a very positive attitude towards loans, especially if loans for entertainment, such as vodka and other alcoholic drinks, pubs, restaurants, saunas and girls. I respect those people who climb deep in loans that have the money to proboat, I think it is noble.
Especially when day off, I want to drink, and that would be to take credit for it. There are many small organizations that will gladly provide you with the necessary amount of money in the same day. Say they do not need anything to deny himself, and immediately run for a loan.
The top skill is when even money for food no, to take out a loan at high interest rates, long-term and to buy an expensive phone, and a little later to break him, to lose in a drunken stupor on drink money must also be borrowed.
And best of all, it is an opportunity to Wake up in the morning with a severe hangover, not to the sound of the alarm, and the sound collectors at the door.

L
Lyudmila55 08.12.19

In General, loans do not like, but with the current rate and quality of life is very difficult to invest in the salary. So personally, I have occasionally to take out a loan, usually don't have about 5 thousand more never take. Usually take close to metro /natzaim.ru/ on the way home both times. To leave now is not an option, because we don't know if I can find something better and when. So many now live in doing so.