3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chrisredfild12 08.12.19 05:06 am

The game is too short (Resident Evil 2)

And so it was Resident evil 2 the Game has already sold 3 million copies in the first week
Many people liked the game and many probably not
But there is not any information that the game is too short
The first passage may take you about 5 hours if it is to collect all the items
But if you collect only plot items and know where to run the passage of time may take a fraction
To summarize if Capcom kept their promise about the game Yes and no if you remember they promised to add in new locations for large live to run the city of new locations have not redone the old location in the city, we were hardly run, in terms of this Capcom we solgel
On the other hand they have fulfilled their promises to the fans of Resident evil, they released a worthy remake which you can play
BUT the game which runs for 5-6 hours is not worth 4500 point p on the plates 4 and the x box (Juanita)
PC owners who have not bought the game have to wait is not long and they will be able to play repak
in the near future(on a PC, it is from 1999-2300 Tr)
As you schitaete this project must be so short or you could make a game for another 5 hours longer for the money
Can also share your progress and your record for the passage
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 08.12.19

Resident with the right skill,always takes a couple of hours is the norm:

As for did CRAPCOM promise - Yes kept,even exceeded my expectations.
The game is clearly worth the money,not a penny spared.

C
Chrisredfild12 08.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
well, it's on PC I agree with you but on the Curling iron, and Juanita no

C
Chrisredfild12 08.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
by the way how did you perepravit your steam account to the new Kapka if they have to wait 7 days after release

I
IDeaDHeaDI 08.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
Totally agree. Especially when you consider that the statistics on your screenshot does not show the full picture because to achieve such a result you need to spend in the game at least two times more playing time. I myself have to close the 2nd run for Claire on hardcore and get's+ gone 6-7 hours of real time, whereas in the summary statistics shown a little less than two because there is no visible reboots that were required to achieve this result))

And Yes, in a couple of weeks to just settle the analogue of the Mercenaries, also for free (write off the fact that had not finished for release, but I'm not critical). So whining on TS to the rapidity of the game and lack of it the promised content think is very, very premature.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 08.12.19

IDeaDHeaDI

Yeah,at the study locations the length and breadth,leave plenty of time:

D
Dako7 08.12.19

Yes, there is gameplay for 7-8 hours if you do not hurry, but that's a hell of 7 hours. Scenario B hack, it play only the most dedicated fans. If you are a fan of the series then the game is worth by far, but if you play without rose-colored glasses in two nights can cost 2K rubles (in Ukraine is UAH 1500. put about 3K rubles).

C
Chrisredfild12 08.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
revealed 3 scrtach achieve

M
Metalist1925 08.12.19

Yes, short for this price. Yes, the classic OST DLS stuck

C
Chrisredfild12 08.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
what code and where to get it
there seems at steam statistics are close or not

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 08.12.19

Chrisredfild12
In the game records in go,everything is there.
More is in the incentive guide on acucam,I based on the information achievements performed.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 08.12.19

Chrisredfild12
XS good it was,just re-activated the code on the website and all. :C

Just reinstalling the game,you had a chance to tie the game to RE.NET.
There will be a QR code,it drive on the website RE and ACC tied with no problems.

B
BigDreamer 08.12.19

Yes, I just said the price of the game$ 10 per market day. In the first remake, the second a short game. Still hung noodles about 10 hours, which is also the way of anything and does not cost 60 euros. By the way the code ran protection.

R
Richards 08.12.19

Well, first you need to get both scripts have it two alternative to the example of Leon A-Claire B, Claire A - Leon B, while passing spidernam the first time will not work, and will be released somewhere at a fairly fast 5 hours minimum to 8 hours, this is one scenario, and then for 4, then another hunk, the game full time but like the original made under the fact that you get 4 times instead of once which does nothing, if gash analogue of the extra battles in the supplements will be even normalny mode. In this remake at all possible rank not to pass because now all modes are normally displayed after a simple pass. So who's passed well, purely for myself, apsolyutno unnecessary garbage. So what kind of korotkoi is it?

l
legusor 08.12.19

I'm not obsessed nerd just sick of this high speed shit, but that's that, and with a time limit for the game is all right as it was with the original. sloupok, browser details of the surrounding world or a hard-nosed researcher could and can spend that in the original, that in the new game for 10 hours. ultrafast runners can do it in an hour and there and there. I first passage with the view all around ran for 10 hours. second – 6. for speedruns not being chased, but for fun type of mass destruction and cheats to play with icemaker and endless trunks.
as a child I was schizoid got high on this series, held each game-30 times, on all difficulties, without the kits, saves and damage, even on the knife. now I just want to pass the story, to have fun without tension of the nervous system and all the sad I've been.
new part just well balanced at the time: the whole story fitted well with the limit, the game does not get boring with the passage, revealing all the mechanics. if the length is stretched, hours, say, 30, there are few who even before the end would come, because this gameplay is unchanged, just tired. fortunately, the developers didn't go on about the stupid Govorkov and haven't done any immersive-Sims, sandbox, system level and all this shit with the damage numbers that used happy to have modern vampires-players. crapcom clearly followed the Canon and rolled excellent in all respects refresh classics.
I am happy with every penny invested in the purchase of Deluxe.

A
Ashley33 08.12.19

The game cost even on the left stores 1650 Rubas - can't go 3 hours...And Yes, we just said - they say don't be afraid, we will add cheto, the game will not be as short as the original. In the end, added Orphanage, as many as three rooms, removed B the passage (or rather tried to give us usually And with the keys in the other rooms). Total - hack. Who has not bought yet - think twice - the cartoon in the game, go torrent MB? And we are still waiting for the DLC, though there may be two or three hours each will be? PS think about - will show the same locations, same mobs, only the model of Persian and the other a pointless errand, Ala the 4th survivor))) here is room)

M
Mama Stiflera 08.12.19

Scenarios are essentially the same. After the second scenario of the game is sick. Then there is the people 60 hours to do - is not clear. Artificially inflated the content allegedly inventing different scenarios, and in fact a new game. If so to argue, that any game can be 4-5 times through and say that there is a lot of content.