3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 08.12.19 05:07 am

A series of revelations (Resident Evil 2)

Does anyone know what's up with revelations, will there be 3rd part?
The second part I really enjoyed, I would like to see continued)
And then a lot of time has passed since the release of the second, and no information no
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VseNikiZanyaty 08.12.19

A series of Revelations, the worst thing that happened to RE. It is the slag level of the fifth and sixth parts. I hope never to see continue.

F
FallenGhost 08.12.19

VseNikiZanyaty
Of spin-offs is the most worthy series. You're probably still in the worst game of the franchise did not play.

V
VseNikiZanyaty 08.12.19

FallenGhost
I pereprohozhu all parts of RE ( and Silent Hill and Metal Gear ) every year since 2003. Come on tell me in which part I have not played)) And I think Revelations is garbage on the level of gun survivor and the fifth and sixth parts.

h
helsing2009 08.12.19

I agree that the second is great. And the first good, but I don't particularly like this theme with the ships.

F
FallenGhost 08.12.19

VseNikiZanyaty
I want to say that Outbreak, Operation Raccoon City and The Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles is better?

V
VseNikiZanyaty 08.12.19

FallenGhost
I even do not take into account (although the Chronicles of the good range)

l
legusor 08.12.19

better would be a series of revelations was not. worse only, operation: raccoon city and umbrella corps.
I even outbreak, darkside chronicles, gun survivor and more rolled than this.

V
VseNikiZanyaty 08.12.19

legusor
Support, bro.

A
Ashley33 08.12.19

4-5-6 a great part. Playability at the height of replay value IMHO too. The revelation first came ,the second weaker. Don't know why, perhaps in the second RAID seemed thinner. Although most likely due to the fact that second do not play a major Persian and or Smaurai Shine a flashlight, or her crawling on the courts. The basis for the switch that would once shoot.

s
saa0891 08.12.19

In the first part of the episodes are really crappy made,well, enemies too kapets dull,normal bosses except the last one do not ,perhaps only on the ship atmospheric when you're playing ha Jill.

And the second part generally very pleased,actually, starting with enemies and ending with the fact that each HS has its own abilities and Persians can be changed on the fly,the only drawback of the second part is that it is very short,and in General a great game,certainly better than many of the AAA projects in the pipeline.

M
Mama Stiflera 08.12.19

RE Revelations 2 very cool game! Balanced the gameplay and graphics. The story is very exciting, the ending is absolutely great! Also would not refuse to continue, although unlikely, the developers have taken the course to another