3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19 05:07 am

Discussing and considering the Rage (Darksiders 3)

Share opinions about the character.

All known information

Fury (Fury) - the Rider on the black (crow) horse

"And when He had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, come and see. I looked, and behold, a black horse, and its rider had a balance in his hand. And I heard a voice amidst of the four beasts say, a measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a penny; the oil and the wine don't hurt" - the New Testament, revelation. Chapter six, verse six.

Primary weapon: a Fiery whip Whip Unknown twin daggers

Interesting facts:

Rage - interpretation of the image of the third horseman known as Famine

Is the only female among the horsemen of the Apocalypse. Presumably the last representative of the race Nephelim female.

Darksiders War could buy title weapons my brothers, scythe of Death (Harvester) and a gun of Discord (Mercy). A weapon of Rage was not present in the Arsenal of War.

Pretty weird, but over all storyline campaign War calls all the riders are my brothers, considering that Fury is his sister.

The only mention of Fury in the original game is a legendary improvement Fury's Embrace (Arms Fury). Darksiders 2 only refers to the Oldest Raven in the prologue and the epilogue of the game.

Appears in the comics based on the game.

Possible name of her horse in the game - Famine

The only of the four who obeys the orders of Death without hesitation, feels sympathy for his older brother. Dislikes War, what was shown in the comic based on the first part and in the debut trailer for Darksiders 3

Her goal is to return the Seven deadly sins that escaped from the rule of the Charred Council and came to Earth, having acquired a physical embodiment thus breaking the balance.

During your journey to the Ground met the blacksmith Ultane.

Present in the plot of the book Darksiders: The Abomination Vault. Most of the other loyal and faithful to the oath Charred Council, mentions Death.

For the first concept artam had dark brown hair and pale skin tone, and eyes without pupils, another tattoo on his forehead, and more revealing clothing to accentuate her sexuality. In the comics and the debut trailer for DS3 has undergone changes in appearance.

In the comic book prequel Rage is depicted as the rider on the white horse as the image of the Plague, but later was depicted as the rider on the black horse Famine. Was this decision about the change intentional or a mistake when creating a comic book is not precisely known , although when you consider that in the creation of comics took part Joe Mad it is likely that changing the image of the rider was the decision of the developers, giving the role of the fourth rider of Discord.

The developers describing the nature of Rage called her power hungry that determined the motivation of the heroine to curry favor with the Charred Council and become the leader of the horsemen of the Apocalypse instead of her brother's Death.
37 Comments
Sort by:
h
hanterwow 08.12.19

Dark Corsair
Where exactly interpretation?where it is said.
Well, there probably is just a General message ,or the frame of the text.
But what about the scenes in the trailers?they are not mentioned?

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

hanterwow

If I did everything according to the Canon so to speak, it would be the rider, a male named Hunger, skinny unhealthy looking man under a grey hoodie holding scales, to whom he was always depicted in religious painting) Rage and Discord are rethinking and interpretation of two riders that are less suited to the gameplay) Scenes from the trailer DS3 briefly mentioned in the facts)

h
hanterwow 08.12.19

Dark Corsair
Then just replaced them with Rage and Discord, that is, they created their spantov(not biblical), just the same with dwarves in Canon they are small, well, in the game of healthy,IMHO

h
hanterwow 08.12.19

And if possible a reference to the comics now perdikou the first part, and the comics and did not read.

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

hanterwow

They are not just renamed, and changed the essence of what they represent) In the Bible, every parish the rider had a strict order and coproduce a certain stage of the death of all life, the DS riders perform quite a different role, not as the destroyers of the Pantheon of Hell accompanying the Antichrist, and as neutral guardians of the balance of all things) Not to mention the fact that they are not demons., and neelima in the mythology of the game) This is the reinvention and interpretation of all images), Otherwise they would have looked like this)

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 08.12.19

The way she has a gorgeous, constantly waving hair - beautiful! I hope she unlike their spineless bratelnik will all smoke. I wonder whether she has a meeting with Uriel?

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

hanterwow

Catch)

The background of the first part

http://www.playground.ru/files/darksiders_graficheskij_roman_komiks_na_russkom-60604/

The background to the second part

http://www.playground.ru/files/darksiders_ii_put_smerti_0_komiks_na_russkom-67449/
http://www.playground.ru/files/darksiders_2_komiks_put_smerti_1_2-59898/
http://www.playground.ru/files/darksiders_ii_put_smerti_3_komiks_na_russkom-60599/
http://www.playground.ru/files/darksiders_ii_put_smerti_4_komiks_na_russkom-60965/
http://www.playground.ru/files/darksiders_ii_put_smerti_5_komiks_na_russkom-61464/

a
alekszvorsk 08.12.19

The design of the trailer has disappointed many. And it's not that it's not a brutal man(the fact that it is a woman expected everyone who played in the previous part), but rather in the colors and face. Looks too plastic. The other riders in this plan easier: 2 of them masked and one wearing a hood, and here the developers will have to try very hard to get a normal mug.

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

Leon Scott Horse Thieves

Way cool, but I'd rather still that it was on the first sketches in the artbook universe DS ) In any meet, as she will be on the Ground)

alekszvorsk

I am sure that in a year something will change, think Dante from DmC as an example. And in truth we only saw a CGI model of Anger, which may differ from the final version of the game)

h
hanterwow 08.12.19

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
This Death is spineless?,he is wise and cuts everything in its way, War is noble in the game and not soft.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.12.19

Well, to draw conclusions about the rider (Rage) need to be mandatory to beat the game in order to learn all her abilities.

Personally, I have nothing against the rider - women and not complex, when you play female characters.

In their logic:

We have Darksiders 2 revealed and put under the control of the most feared of the four horseman - Death!
One thing I'm pretty sure that Rage is much more than Death (In terms of skills).
However, I expect a lot from it! She is a rider after all! One of the four.

Somehow, it seems that it is not nearly as good as the hero of the game, War and even Death!

Wait!

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.12.19

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
Have you got a light to his brethren?
It is, at least on an equal footing with the War, but not stronger!
I'm not talking about Death, which is considered the most terrible of them all, for obvious reasons.

K
Kodval 08.12.19

Essexplay
Well, Death is the most senior among them, he is the only one left of the original Nephilim. The next generation, which is the other riders, turned out weaker than the first)

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

Rage is the only one who does not hide his face behind a mask/hood and most similar appearance and character Lilith.

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

A few successful shots of the trailer with Rage.

Spoiler

d
dimakozhanov 08.12.19

Fury only person to modify, the rest of the image is good, it seems to me that it will be something of a cross between War and Death in terms of the battle will mainly rely on the power and go to the break War, but will be dexterous and nimble as Death in terms of character is likely to be easily temperamental and quick-tempered.

L
Lixtezy 08.12.19

She reminded me a lot mistress of shadows of the characters 5)))
Spoiler

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.12.19

Dark Corsair wrote:
In the Bible every parish the rider had a strict order and coproduce a certain stage of the death of all life, the DS riders perform quite a different role, not as the destroyers of the Pantheon of Hell accompanying the Antichrist, and as neutral guardians of the balance of all things) Not to mention the fact that they are not demons., and neelima in the mythology of the game)
According to the Bible, the horsemen are not demons, and the trials sent by God to the Earth and heralding the end of the world. In fact, is what represent first the disease, then war, famine, and finally death. And the Nephilim - generally the offspring of earthly women, conceived by angels and destroyed by the Flood.

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

Rakszas

It is possible, do not deny that I have not refreshed knowledge of the Bible) would be happy to engage in a discussion in this thread is next door http://forums.playground.ru/darksiders_3/prorochestvo_apokalipsisa-935024/

h
hanterwow 08.12.19

dimakozhanov wrote:
just be temperamental and easily short-tempered.
well, obviously by name,but I don't understand in a fury she will be a Berserker destroying everything its path or to destroy just one target.