3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19 05:07 am

Discussing and considering the Rage (Darksiders 3)

Share opinions about the character.

All known information

Fury (Fury) - the Rider on the black (crow) horse

"And when He had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, come and see. I looked, and behold, a black horse, and its rider had a balance in his hand. And I heard a voice amidst of the four beasts say, a measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a penny; the oil and the wine don't hurt" - the New Testament, revelation. Chapter six, verse six.

Primary weapon: a Fiery whip Whip Unknown twin daggers

Interesting facts:

Rage - interpretation of the image of the third horseman known as Famine

Is the only female among the horsemen of the Apocalypse. Presumably the last representative of the race Nephelim female.

Darksiders War could buy title weapons my brothers, scythe of Death (Harvester) and a gun of Discord (Mercy). A weapon of Rage was not present in the Arsenal of War.

Pretty weird, but over all storyline campaign War calls all the riders are my brothers, considering that Fury is his sister.

The only mention of Fury in the original game is a legendary improvement Fury's Embrace (Arms Fury). Darksiders 2 only refers to the Oldest Raven in the prologue and the epilogue of the game.

Appears in the comics based on the game.

Possible name of her horse in the game - Famine

The only of the four who obeys the orders of Death without hesitation, feels sympathy for his older brother. Dislikes War, what was shown in the comic based on the first part and in the debut trailer for Darksiders 3

Her goal is to return the Seven deadly sins that escaped from the rule of the Charred Council and came to Earth, having acquired a physical embodiment thus breaking the balance.

During your journey to the Ground met the blacksmith Ultane.

Present in the plot of the book Darksiders: The Abomination Vault. Most of the other loyal and faithful to the oath Charred Council, mentions Death.

For the first concept artam had dark brown hair and pale skin tone, and eyes without pupils, another tattoo on his forehead, and more revealing clothing to accentuate her sexuality. In the comics and the debut trailer for DS3 has undergone changes in appearance.

In the comic book prequel Rage is depicted as the rider on the white horse as the image of the Plague, but later was depicted as the rider on the black horse Famine. Was this decision about the change intentional or a mistake when creating a comic book is not precisely known , although when you consider that in the creation of comics took part Joe Mad it is likely that changing the image of the rider was the decision of the developers, giving the role of the fourth rider of Discord.

The developers describing the nature of Rage called her power hungry that determined the motivation of the heroine to curry favor with the Charred Council and become the leader of the horsemen of the Apocalypse instead of her brother's Death.
37 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 08.12.19

hanterwow wrote:
well it's obvious by the name,
Not the fact, their names in the games do not reflect their essence, by this logic, War must be constantly angry, angry and thirst for destruction, but in the game it is not Death must always want to kill and bring death, but it also isn't, then they are just sinister, big names.
hanterwow wrote:
but I don't understand in a fury she will be a Berserker destroying everything its path or to destroy just one target.
The war turned into a huge fiery demon, Death in a huge skeleton, the Rage is likely to turn into a demon in the likeness of War, and given the weapons of Rage, which has a long range attack, you can attack all targets around him just twirling the whip or to concentrate all power on a single enemy.

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

dimakozhanov
Rage is likely to turn into a demon in the likeness of War, and given the weapons of Rage, which has a long range attack, you can attack all targets around him just twirling the whip or to concentrate all power on a single enemy.

)))

h
hanterwow 08.12.19

dimakozhanov wrote:
by this logic, War must be constantly angry, angry and thirst for destruction
well, not completely,agree,judging by the comics and the conduct of War, then he loves battle for the sake of the battle,a noble warrior if I may say so,a promise war here and what its inner essence brings chaos and destruction,the War is not infinite, sooner or later it dies down and comes to a truce so that he wouldn't want a permanent ruin.
dimakozhanov wrote:
Death must always want to kill and bring death,
Death is not a murderer,he's the oldest of all the riders,so it is wise and kills everything in his way,and death takes those who stand in his way,death will sooner or later take all so it makes no sense chasing all and kill them when the time comes they will meet your Death.
dimakozhanov wrote:
here they are just sinister, big names.
there is no completely evil or good is only grey,(with the Death of this is best shown)
dimakozhanov wrote:
Rage is likely to turn into a demon in the likeness of War, and given the weapons of Rage, which has a long range attack, you can attack all targets around him just twirling the whip or to concentrate all power on a single enemy.
for some reason I thought that it will become or demon or Medusa the gargon(dunno why just drove in imagination).Dark Corsair
heh presented,it turns out Rage to stop any mage just shouting,''YOU GO''

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

That's really more screenshots, one of which you can see the current game model Furious) With the skin of something overdone.

29SkyriM29 08.12.19

Dark Corsair
Cool screen) And what's with her eye of Sauron on the bib?) Strange thing on the walls reminiscent of corruption (damage) of Darksiders 2.

d
dimakozhanov 08.12.19

29SkyriM29 wrote:
And what's with her eye of Sauron on the bib?)
In the first part, in some places, and the moments of War were getting in the way of magical barriers, with a similar eye (I do not remember whether in the second part, such barriers),
Spoiler
may be one of the Rage abilities will be able to put such barriers, can with the eye you will scan/slot location or is it just a decorative ornament of the breastplate, the options are many.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 08.12.19

Tits that will be delivered?
Palermitano - violent Tits of Fury...

D
Dark Corsair 08.12.19

Due to the lack of games at E3 fan is a little creativity does not hurt in order to brighten up the wait)

d
demon 33251 08.12.19

As far as I know in mythology there was no Rage

J
Jerrido112 08.12.19

demon 33251
in mythology, but death none of the names were not, so to argue that it is not the anger you can't either.

d
demon 33251 08.12.19

Jerrido112
Not carry a Blizzard

J
Jerrido112 08.12.19

demon 33251
Blizzard you're talking about, find me the primary source of the names of all riders.

d
demon 33251 08.12.19

Jerrido112
Google your help

J
Jerrido112 08.12.19

demon 33251
Google says that the names of the riders there.

d
demon 33251 08.12.19

Jerrido112
The appearance of each of the riders are preceded by the withdrawal of the lamb seals of the Book of Life. After removing each of the first four seals tetramorph shout to John — "come and see" — and before him appear alternately apocalyptic horsemen.

The rider on the white horse

The first horseman, depicted in the Bamberg Apocalypse (1000-1020)
And I saw when the lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying, as with a voice of thunder, come and see. I looked, and behold, a white horse, and its rider had a bow, and was given unto him a crown; and he went forth conquering, and to conquer
(Rev. 6:1-2)
The white horse is usually seen as the personification of righteousness or garaventa, also of contention, since it is a series of negative phenomena in human life comes first.

Righteousness
Irenaeus of Lyons in the second century was one of the first rider called himself Jesus Christ, and the white knight was interpreted as the success of the gospel.[6] various scholars have since supported this view, citing the later appearance of Christ on a white horse as the Word of God in revelation Chapter 19 where the rider is clearly the Lord. In addition, earlier in the New Testament, in the gospel of Mark indicates that the spread of the gospel may indeed precede and foretell the Apocalypse.[7][6] the color White also tends to represent righteousness in the Bible, and Christ is in other instances portrayed as a conqueror.[7][6] However, opponents of this view say that the most likely first rider of 6 chapters — not the same that appears in the 19th Chapter, because they are described very differently. Besides Christ being the lamb who opens the seven seals, is unlikely to simultaneously be one of the forces created by the seal.[7][6]

The rider can also represent the Holy Spirit.[source not specified 3316 days], the Holy Spirit came to the apostles at Pentecost after Christ. The appearance of the lamb in the 5th Chapter of Revelation represents the triumphant appearance of Jesus in heaven, and the White rider, in this case, it may be sent by Jesus with the Holy Ghost and spreading the teachings of Jesus Christ.[8]

The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse. Basil Root 1696
By removing the first print is meant as a congregation of the apostles, who, like Luke, sending against the demons, the preaching of the Gospel led to Christ saving arrows stung and was crowned with the crown of incorruption, for the victory of truth the Prince of darkness and suffered a violent death for the confession of the master's name for the second victory.[9]

False righteousness

Albrecht Durer
The four horsemen of the Apocalypse (1497-1498)
Engraving on wood
Museum of art. Karlsruhe. Germany
Based on the fact that the rest of the riders clearly represent evil and destructive forces of nature, and bearing in mind the overall style appearance and descriptions of the riders, other researchers conclude that the first horseman also represents evil.[7][6] German Stuttgarter Erklärungsbibel calls it a civil war and internal strife. Evangelist Billy Graham interpreterpath rider on a White horse as the Antichrist, the personification of false prophecy, based on the differences of the rider from the sixth Chapter of Revelation, and Jesus on a white horse from the nineteenth Chapter.[10] for example, in revelation 19 Jesus has many crowns, while the rider of Revelation 6 is the only one.

The rider on the red horse

The second horseman, depicted in manuscripts of the XIII century
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, come and see. And out came another horse, bright red; its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
(Rev. 6:3-4)
The second rider is usually referred to as War ("Cursing"), and he administers the court in the name of God. Often he personifies the war. His horse is red, in some translations, "flame" red or red. This color, like a large sword in the hands of the rider, means the blood spilled on the battlefield.[6] also the Second horseman may represent civil war as opposed to aggressive, which may represent the first horseman.[6][11]

According to St. Andrew, Archbishop of Caesarea, and here of course the Apostolic doctrine preached martyrs and teachers. This doctrine, for the propagation of sermons, nature has divided herself, disturbed the peace of the world, for Christ said "not peace I have come to bring, but a sword" (Matt. 10:34). Confession of this doctrine of the sacrifice of the martyrs ascended to the altar The red horse means or spilled blood, or the heartfelt zeal of the martyrs for the name of Christ. The words "rider was given power to take peace from the earth" point to the wise will of God, in the afflictions of the sending test for the faithful.[9]

The rider on the black horse

Angers Apocalypse (1372-82)
And when He had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, come and see. I looked, and behold, a black horse, and its rider had a balance in his hand. And I heard a voice amidst of the four beasts say, a measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a penny; the oil and wine is not damaged.
(Rev. 6:5-6)
The third horseman rides a black horse and is generally believed that it represents hunger.[6] the Black colour of the horse can be seen as the color of death. The rider carries a measure or weighing scales, indicating the method of dividing the bread during the famine.[11]

Of all the four horsemen black — the only ones whose appearance is accompanied by a vocal pronunciation. John hears a voice coming from one of the four beasts, which speaks about the price of barley and wheat, while speaking of povrezhdenii the oil and the wine. It is understood that in connection with the hunger, the rushing black rider and grain prices rise sharply, the price of wine and oil will not change. This can be explained naturally by the fact that grains have a lower tolerance of drought, olive trees and grape bushes, albeit with deep roots.[6][11] This statement can also mean the abundance of luxury goods, with almost complete depletion of essential commodities such as bread. On the other hand, the preservation of oil and wine could symbolize the preservation of the Christian faithful, who used oil and wine for communion.[6]

The black knight can also mean crying about the fallen away from faith in Christ because of the severity of the pain. Libra is comparison fallen away from the faith or inclinations, and fickleness of mind, or conceit, or by the infirmities of the body. A measure of wheat for a penny, may, means sensual starvation. In a figurative sense, a measure of wheat, estimated a penny means all zakonopolozhenie and preserved the image of God.[9] Three measures of barley could be those who for lack of courage obeyed persecutors out of fear, but later repented.[9]

The rider on the pale horse

The fourth horseman, depicted in the Bamberg Apocalypse (1000-1020)
And when He had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and its rider, whose name "death"; and hell followed him; and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the beasts of the earth.
(Rev. 6:7-8)
The fourth and final horseman is named Death. Among all the riders, he is the only one whose name appears directly in the text. However, it is called differently: "the Plague", "pestilence"[12] based on various Bible translations (e.g. Jerusalem Bible). Also, unlike the other riders, not described, does the last rider of any object in the hand. But it is followed by hell. However, illustrations commonly depict him carrying in his hands a scythe or a sword.

The color of the horse's last rider described as khlôros (χλωρóς) in the Koine, which means "pale", however, can be translated as "ashen", "pale green" and "yellowish-green".[11] This color suggests the sickly pallor of a corpse.[6][13] Under this color can also be suitable and a real suit, for example, Dan.

In some translations is not given him power, and given them power that can be interpreted in two ways: either given to them is Death and Hell, or it could summarize under the purpose of all horsemen; scholars are divided in opinion.[7]

J
Jerrido112 08.12.19

Well, except death names, no one is specified, only the colour of the horse, nefig to show off.
So Rage is no worse than other names.

M
Max Yakushko 23.07.21

I don’t know what about discord, but fury is clearly weaker than war and death